The End of Khayre and Nabad & Nolol.

u are coward
the hardline hawiye will fight against the F***sh who tries to bring back dictatorship
we will never allow them even if the country has to be burned to the ground
The corrupted HS&Ssharif both had a 6month-1year an extension why u didn’t fight then..I dislike Farmajo as much as the next guy but a 1p-1v is more important then a 3-6 months extension. Stop with this f1qash nonsense. I still doubt farmajo will get any extension but will see

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
This fire will also go to nearby Darood towns in Central Somalia. Not only in Xamar.
It will reach Gaalkacyo, Balanbale, Caabudwaaq. Actually every place in which Darood and Hawiye are neighbours.
We go back to 1991 and the blame falls on Darood for putting their interests above Nation interests.

This all because Farmaajo puts his own interests above nation. :francis:
Typical apes they are no good at politics or diplomacy so they just chimp out instead fix up monkey brain

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The corrupted HS&Ssharif both had a 6month-1year an extension why u didn’t fight then..I dislike Farmajo as much as the next guy but a 1p-1v is more important then a 3-6 months extension. Stop with this ****** nonsense. I still doubt farmajo will get any extension but will see
because they are hawiye, doqonyahow
my enemy is darood

why would i call for war against fellow hawiye, u dumb sheegato

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The corrupted HS&Ssharif both had a 6month-1year an extension why u didn’t fight then..I dislike Farmajo as much as the next guy but a 1p-1v is more important then a 3-6 months extension. Stop with this ****** nonsense. I still doubt farmajo will get any extension but will see
because they are hawiye,
Don't derail my thread sinjiyada aabaha wase
then stop quoting me u fucking bastard of an sl*t

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Holland , Amsterdam. One of us wont be alive, i guarantee u that. why wait for somalia
:deadrose: :russ:

You're making huge threats even though we don't live in the same continent let alone the same country. Praise the Lord for he saved you from a certain death. I am good with firearms.

Breaking NEWS: Khaire Finally "RESIGNS" as Prime Minister.
He said the ruling was illegal and he could've fought to the point of civil war but he chose the path of peace and stability for the nation.
And we all know who would have been dragged out in public together if that happened

The parliament is royally pissed with the Dhusomareb accord that diminished their legislative power. They want to get rid of Khayre and pave the way for new government that swears to hold 1 man 1 vote elections in 13 months. Farmaajo will do anything to save himself.

why couldn't this useless Parliament be pissed with 101 screw ups farmajo made in the last 3 years and 7 months?

or is it being bribed by the Dusamareeb so called president

Trending