The annual black man appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a handsome
Every girl wants to be with him

By the way those relationships were just short flings
He never seriously dated
if he won't even non-seriously date a black women what make u think he would date them and be in a serious relationship with them.

View attachment 63022 View attachment 63023 View attachment 63024 View attachment 63025

These are some mighty fine men

Now that we’ve bagged Idris we need to go after these men ladies

I’ll have Charles as his teeth are amazing. Wow what a smile. Black men are consistently voted the most masculine men in the world. And by looking at these pictures I understand why some of our abdi users here are always going after them. It’s a shame they can’t go after them in real life though so they have to settle for online anonymous forums.
None of these guys are attractive to me, sorry.

I honestly have never really been into black guys like that, but watching Black Panther had me like :wowsweat:

Micheal B. Jordan made me feel some things when I was watching that movie.
:whew:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I wonder why they do that? They do it so often that they’re known for it.

Part cultural, part genetic. Afro-Caribbeans are similar to African-Americans in this.

However, West Africans in the West who marry generally have long-lasting marriages.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
What did I do to you to qarxis me like that!
tenor.gif

Since you exposed me might as well expose @Nalle (the one in blue outfit) and @Magool (behind Nalle), the one at the front is me, the team leader.:ayaanswag:
You can also spot @Idil-Beydaan in the picture but she quit playing last summer.
Furtbolistas-somalies2.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 63022 View attachment 63023 View attachment 63024 View attachment 63025

These are some mighty fine men

Now that we’ve bagged Idris we need to go after these men ladies

I’ll have Charles as his teeth are amazing. Wow what a smile. Black men are consistently voted the most masculine men in the world. And by looking at these pictures I understand why some of our abdi users here are always going after them. It’s a shame they can’t go after them in real life though so they have to settle for online anonymous forums.

Two of them are GAY

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
if I wouldve made same sort of thread it would've been qashined in 5 seconds lol

Tukraq

VIP
Only lightskin/mixed black men are attractive especially the ones that look somali like diggy simmons. If somali girls are going for maadow than use your damn logic and go for the somali mixed looking ones instead of going for kony type of muddafockas
All African Americans are mixed, the biracial ones are like 75 percent white, slave babies:chrisfreshhah:

Tukraq

VIP
Not one true Black African Kang has been posted, just AA mutts. :siilaanyolaugh:
Africans shouldn’t consider themselves black and Europeans as white, those labels are for American mutts who don’t know where the hell their from :mjlol:
An American would be French,Irish, Dutch, German mutt and consider a Swedish, polish, English mutt is brother over a we wuz kangs Nigerian, Congo, French, Irish mutt that probably shares the same ancestors through slave rape:drakelaugh:i don’t know why the rest of the world uses these labels u guys follow americans even when the ignorant:trumpsmirk:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
All African Americans are mixed, the biracial ones are like 75 percent white, slave babies:chrisfreshhah:
the more mixed they are the better they even sometimes look better than full somalis no offence they are the best looking maadows hands down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending