The annual black man appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Black guys will leave you as a single mother.
I wonder why they do that? They do it so often that they’re known for it.
The rates of single mothers in the black community should decrease over the next few decades.atleast I hope.
Main reason is cause fathers can’t afford to take care of kids.
More and more african Americans are attending colleges and earning degrees.
I know a few that graduated in the fall. 2 with engineering degrees and one with comp sci.

Historically black unis are also great booming centers for black Graduates. Howard university even has its own medical school

9005D82C-01BB-4A09-8825-D77CB14ED72C.jpeg
D2F18FE5-08CB-49A0-AAE6-F18ADD217D21.jpeg

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
What did I do to you to qarxis me like that!
tenor.gif

Since you exposed me might as well expose @Nalle (the one in blue outfit) and @Magool (behind Nalle), the one at the front is me, the team leader.:ayaanswag:
You can also spot @Idil-Beydaan in the picture but she quit playing last summer.
Furtbolistas-somalies2.jpg

Interesting, nayaa lets train together, you don’t look fit, I want to help you. We have to get you more defined arms and why are you wearing walaalahaaga khamaarkooda? Ma lacag laan baa ka dhacday meesha get yourself a proper training hijab:gucciwhat::bell:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Interesting, nayaa lets train together, you don’t look fit, I want to help you. We have to get you more defined arms and why are you wearing walaalahaaga khamaarkooda? Ma lacag laan baa ka dhacday meesha get yourself a proper training hijab:gucciwhat::bell:
Are you going to become my personal trainer?
Haye! Challenge accepted. Kaalay iga soo gaadh
giphy-downsized.gif

Muji

VIP
Wow my thread is still going

Thank you for helping me celebrate the black adonis to every one who has contributed to this thread

May our black kings reign continue forth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending