The annual black man appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
:drakekidding::drakelaugh:
Still sore eh?
I promise to use lube and go slower this time.
:dabcasar:

Post your pic walal

If you look a quarter as good as Michael B Jordan on a bad day I will leave this forum forever

If you are genetically superior to him why does his nut sack look better than you

Muji

VIP
Abdis have to pay 80k for a woman to sleep with them, I wonder why
53FEC3C1-6DCF-47CB-83C8-CC59B271A440.jpeg

Meher was created to give Somali women the stomach to have sex with you lol

Post your pic walal

If you look a quarter as good as Michael B Jordan on a bad day I will leave this forum forever

If you are genetically superior to him why does his nut sack look better than you
somalis are genetically inferior to madows,
it's why the somalian genes are recessive
the most genetically superior group is ARAB because nabi s.a.w and my grandfather Darood was among them.
inshallah i will return to the arab race
i have to cut the negative cycle of procreating with somali women that my grandpa darood started

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I found one rare specimen.

The silver fox, Mr. Rick Fox. I'm partial to deep-set eyes because they run in my family.

I guess this one doesn't quite count as he's biracial and part Italian @Apollo, weigh in as an expert in facial craniometry.

Rick_Fox-2-Optimized-Thumb.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Only lightskin/mixed black men are attractive especially the ones that look somali like diggy simmons. If somali girls are going for maadow than use your damn logic and go for the somali mixed looking ones instead of going for kony type of muddafockas

View attachment 63022 View attachment 63023 View attachment 63024 View attachment 63025

These are some mighty fine men

Now that we’ve bagged Idris we need to go after these men ladies

I’ll have Charles as his teeth are amazing. Wow what a smile. Black men are consistently voted the most masculine men in the world. And by looking at these pictures I understand why some of our abdi users here are always going after them. It’s a shame they can’t go after them in real life though so they have to settle for online anonymous forums.
IF there is anything i know about my fellow black brother michael b jordan, is that he is hated by angry black women for loving white women, latino to be specific, he is always see with white or latino women
here is the brother with a Latino chick who looks similar to the fine saudi girl i posted
4E26662300000578-0-image-a-101_1531372334834.jpg

here is the brother with white women
rs_634x1024-150505071410-634.Michael-B-Jordan-Kendall-Jenner-Rihanna-MET-After-Party-JR-50515.jpg
(i think he likes them white, taller them him and petite like me,
Michael-B-Jordan-Milk-Yacht-800x445.jpg
Michel-B-Jordan-gf.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

i have brotherly love for him cuz he is into the same women as me, this is his girlfriend, he will properly end up marrying her or some girl who look like her. defo not a hijabi xalimo cuz even somali brothers don't want to get with that
a recent interview with my number 1 WHITE actress crush margot robbie, i hope her got a smash in for the brothers., BLACK POWER
the way she was looking at him, she wants to get blacked

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
IF there is anything i know about my fellow black brother michael b jordan, is that he is hated by angry black women for loving white women, latino to be specific, he is always see with white or latino women
here is the brother with a Latino chick who looks similar to the fine saudi girl i posted
4E26662300000578-0-image-a-101_1531372334834.jpg

here is the brother with white women
rs_634x1024-150505071410-634.Michael-B-Jordan-Kendall-Jenner-Rihanna-MET-After-Party-JR-50515.jpg
(i think he likes them white, taller them him and petite like me,
Michael-B-Jordan-Milk-Yacht-800x445.jpg
Michel-B-Jordan-gf.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

i have brotherly love for him cuz he is into the same women as me, this is his girlfriend, he will properly end up marrying her or some girl who look like her. defo not a hijabi xalimo cuz even somali brothers don't want to get with that
a recent interview with my number 1 WHITE actress crush margot robbie, i hope her got a smash in for the brothers., BLACK POWER
the way she was looking at him, she wants to get blacked

He is a handsome
Every girl wants to be with him

By the way those relationships were just short flings
He never seriously dated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending