The annual black man appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 63022 View attachment 63023 View attachment 63024 View attachment 63025

These are some mighty fine men

Now that we’ve bagged Idris we need to go after these men ladies

I’ll have Charles as his teeth are amazing. Wow what a smile. Black men are consistently voted the most masculine men in the world. And by looking at these pictures I understand why some of our abdi users here are always going after them. It’s a shame they can’t go after them in real life though so they have to settle for online anonymous forums.

What I would say to the abdis is that if you can't beat them join them :sass1:

View attachment 63022 View attachment 63023 View attachment 63024 View attachment 63025

I’ll have Charles as his teeth are amazing. Wow what a smile. Black men are consistently voted the most masculine men in the world. And by looking at these pictures I understand why some of our abdi users here are always going after them. It’s a shame they can’t go after them in real life though so they have to settle for online anonymous forums.
Oh we somali kings we ain't sweating,we ain't sweating these small stuff.
tenor.gif

The abdis are being triggered

But..but they like white women knowles

Black men are seen as the epitome of masculinity and dominance. The fact that a farax with teeth that looks like a fork thinks he is genetically superior to Michael B Jordan makes me laugh.

“We waz pharaohs and sheit, we are from the mighty Cushitic race they are Bantus...we are genetically superior”

Somebody lied to you abdi.
i am the same race as my brother michael B jordan.

a fellow black king, not but not a billionaire and a landhere mj like me, unfortunately

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The abdis are being triggered

But..but they like white women knowles

Black men are seen as the epitome of masculinity and dominance. The fact that a farax with teeth that looks like a fork thinks he is genetically superior to Michael B Jordan makes me laugh.

“We waz pharaohs and sheit, we are from the mighty Cushitic race they are Bantus...we are genetically superior”

Somebody lied to you abdi.

And yet, those same men you say as, "epitome of masculinity and dominance", have been enslaved by Europeans and Arabs for the past 2k years.

Tukraq

VIP

I thought Idris was Ghanaian British immigrant not black
black is a label for the descendants of African American slaves

Muji

VIP
And yet, those same men you say as, "epitome of masculinity and dominance", have been enslaved by Europeans and Arabs for the past 2k years.

Whites were enslaved too

Don’t be a hater appreciate the fine bone structure and the symmetrical faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts