The annual black man appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Most attractive black man to ever exist see how only the ones that are lightskin and look somali are mostly 10/10. You already know if these type were muslim i would also be in line like the typical uk xaalimo :yloezpe::yloezpe:
Screen-Shot-2017-10-23-at-10.25.41-AM-240x300.png

Most attractive black man to ever exist see how only the ones that are lightskin and look somali are mostly 10/10. You already know if these type were muslim i would also be in line like the typical uk xaalimo :yloezpe::yloezpe:
Screen-Shot-2017-10-23-at-10.25.41-AM-240x300.png

Pseudo Horner looking AAs be finer than actual Abel’s and Abdi’s :tacky:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Pseudo Horner looking AAs be finer than actual Abel’s and Abdi’s :tacky:
yup AA that have caucasian features and are brown and lightskin are always 11/10 never seen ugly ones that are those descriptions i stated. Habesha guys are better looking than majority of somali men. For me it goes like this
1. lightskin AA men
2. Habesha men
3. North Sudani men
4. Afro/mixed Hispanic men
5. Somali men

Yes walal this is sheikh abdi al-basher

He taught me everything I know

I’ll quote another one of his teachings:

“A man who is ashy will never smell the scent of jannah”

If I kill myself one day, I want you to know that it was all your fault.:liberaltears:

Do you know what they all have in common? They marry/date white women.

Facts. idk why abdis let themselves get baited every time. The overwhelming majority of attractive/wealthy black males marry non-African women. This is less common among other ethnic groups, but even then... the more successful/attractive men across the board are married to cadans. Even the current conservative Pakistani president married one

Key to happiness is this dunya is financial freedom and a sweet cadan woman

:lawd:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
If OP truly loves Black, shouldn’t she/he go join Black centric forum and post this stuff or marry one and ride into the sunset?

Facts. idk why abdis let themselves get baited every time. The overwhelming majority of attractive/wealthy black males marry non-African women. This is less common among other ethnic groups, but even then... the more successful/attractive men across the board are married to cadans. Even the current conservative Pakistani president married one

Key to happiness is this dunya is financial freedom and a sweet cadan woman

:lawd:

When a Somali woman marries a successful Ajnabi (think Sabrina Dhowre and Imaan) you lot want to cry and make countless threads.

Girls, we need to stop being loyal to these Abdis and get our coins. Look at cadaan women, they have no ethnic loyalty and they are prospering.

*sidenote: just make sure these niggas are Muslim

Last edited:
When a Somali woman marries a successful Ajnabi (think Sabrina Dhowre and Imaan) you lot want to cry and make countless threads.

Girls, we need to stop being loyal to these Abdis and get our coins. Look at cadaan women, they have no ethnic loyalty and they are prospering.

*sidenote: just make sure these niggas are Muslim

:nahgirl:

lol I don't believe that Somali women avoid interracial marriages because of loyalty. Reality is that the prospects are poor, hence why many are chancing it with the dregs of society. Somali or otherwise. It's either that or singledom. Which to their credit many understandably opt for. As a collective, Somali women are probably the most single women.

Muji

VIP
:nahgirl:

lol I don't believe that Somali women avoid interracial marriages because of loyalty. Reality is that the prospects are poor, hence why many are chancing it with the dregs of society. Somali or otherwise. It's either that or singledom. Which to their credit many understandably opt for. As a collective, Somali women are probably the most single women.

The reason why most Somali girls are single is because whilst most Somali families raise girls to be good wives: cook, clean, being thoughtful, helping with child rearing.
There is no one rearing good husbands for them:
Somalis boys to be lazy, expect and demand a lot, providing nothing of use.

It’s time for us to starting dating outside of our race and opting for eduxated men from different cultures.

It’s time for us to starting dating outside of our race and opting for eduxated men from different cultures.

Most Somali girls are very open to the idea of interracial marriage. If this was a feasible route for most Somali girls, surely they would've opted for that, no? I'm just not buying the idea that all these girls are sitting on their hands waiting for specifically for a good Abdi to come along

The reason why most Somali girls are single is because whilst most Somali families raise girls to be good wives: cook, clean, being thoughtful, helping with child rearing.
There is no one rearing good husbands for them:
Somalis boys to be lazy, expect and demand a lot, providing nothing of use.

Somali men would rather chew khat all day than raise their own children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending