Muji

VIP
D82BFEEC-8D10-4EAC-B32E-2062C5DD72F2.jpeg
EB75A4C9-F251-4CFD-9582-C2D11539BF1A.jpeg
39BCDC81-3E6B-4671-AC3C-A5C5AE53592E.gif
8FA8E937-2E95-464C-96F0-64084B119DDA.jpeg

These are some mighty fine men

Now that we’ve bagged Idris we need to go after these men ladies

I’ll have Charles as his teeth are amazing. Wow what a smile. Black men are consistently voted the most masculine men in the world. And by looking at these pictures I understand why some of our abdi users here are always going after them. It’s a shame they can’t go after them in real life though so they have to settle for online anonymous forums.

View attachment 63022 View attachment 63023 View attachment 63024 View attachment 63025

These are some mighty fine men

Now that we’ve bagged Idris we need to go after these men ladies

I’ll have Charles as his teeth are amazing. Wow what a smile. Black men are consistently voted the most masculine men in the world. And by looking at these pictures I understand why some of our abdi users here are always going after them. It’s a shame they can’t go after them in real life though so they have to settle for online anonymous forums.

Every single pic you posted is of a mulatto :farmajoyaab:

Muji

VIP
Every single pic you posted is of a mulatto :farmajoyaab:
Nothing wrong with mixed heritage

Mixed people have better immune systems and better aversion to genetic defects and it’s something the Somalis have to consider. All that inbreeding has given us autism and Barkhad

Muji

VIP
The abdis are being triggered

But..but they like white women knowles

Black men are seen as the epitome of masculinity and dominance. The fact that a farax with teeth that looks like a fork thinks he is genetically superior to Michael B Jordan makes me laugh.

“We waz pharaohs and sheit, we are from the mighty Cushitic race they are Bantus...we are genetically superior”

Somebody lied to you abdi.

Nothing wrong with mixed heritage

Mixed people have better immune systems and better aversion to genetic defects and it’s something the Somalis have to consider. All that inbreeding has given us autism and Barkhad

Stop obfuscating, the point is they're not black.

Muji

VIP
Stop obfuscating, the point is they're not black.

They are black! The one drop rule!

African Americans are black you angry jealous Somalian male

Show us your picture walal so we can have a better understand of how good looking these men are when compared to the buck tooth, weak jawline abdi

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
At least black man are seen as high quality. Who will be impressed by having a black girl around your arm? People don't even notice you.

They are black! The one drop rule!

African Americans are black you angry jealous Somalian male

Show us your picture walal so we can have a better understand of how good looking these men are when compared to the buck tooth, weak jawline abdi

:dabcasar:low quality bait

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No one wants a blick Shanuqia looking ass especially blacks except maybe if you buy him a brand new beamer

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending