Sudan early christians samples

Iran Neolithic is the thing that don’t make sense
Maybe Persian empire
No it’s older. It’s a Neolithic admixture predating Persians. Your average Persian is 15.2% Anatolian farmer, 12.4 caucuses hunter gatherer, 10.2% eastern hunter gatherer, 20.6 Levant Neolithic, 38% Iran Neolithic, 2.6 East Asian, 1% ancient South Indian.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Isaaq can’t have higher Arabian. It’s against logic. That Isaaq guy is half Yemeni.
We had two pure Somalis from different Isaaq subclans and they had the most Arabian and it’s make far more sense for a powerful clan that lives closer to Yemenis and had deep relations with Yemeni Sultanates for centuries than some tiny unknown clan deep in the Horn that lives next to Oromo hordes

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I'm typical Somali that 94% Cushitic with 6% Arabian, my wife's 65% Berber 15% Jewish,14% Arabian & 6% West African. None of us carry Egyptian or modern Sudanese ancestry

They wouldn't genetically.......they would be like my Child and more similiar to the Sahelian Arabs,Bejas & Nile Valley Nubians.
94 cushitic?

@Garaad Awal Even Harla and Karanle settlements overlap with one another. We are more Arabian as a whole compared to you. You only have muwallad individual

View attachment 294412View attachment 294413
I am not Muwallad, I am full isaaq sxb. its actually simple, go through your 23andMe relative list, i went through my 23andMe list of friends, for every 20 friends form the regions of SL and PL there are about 5 to 6 that have arabian/asian mix. Thats about 25% of my list, also I want to mention @Garaad Awal findings that majority who posts their G25 result from the NW regions have slightly less SSA compared to the rest of the regions including Somali K5 region. But its meaningless and insignificant amount, the difference is only between 3% to 5% on average sxb. Personally, i have observed that all pure somalis have roughly the same ratio admixture regardless of their clan, region or affinity. For every clan, region or affinity, there will be outliers, majority on average, few higher SSA than expected others lower SSA than expected.

I am not Muwallad, I am full isaaq sxb. its actually simple, go through your 23andMe relative list, i went through my 23andMe list of friends, for every 20 friends form the regions of SL and PL there are about 5 to 6 that have arabian/asian mix. Thats about 25% of my list, also I want to mention @Garaad Awal findings that majority who posts their G25 result from the NW regions have slightly less SSA compared to the rest of the regions including Somali K5 region. But its meaningless and insignificant amount, the difference is only between 3% to 5% on average sxb. Personally, i have observed that all pure somalis have roughly the same ratio admixture regardless of their clan, region or affinity. For every clan, region or affinity, there will be outliers, majority on average, few higher SSA than expected others lower SSA than expected.
Are that you that Isaaq that had exceptional above average Arabian? Your definitely an outlier. You can argue about it all you want. Also Hararghe Somalis have higher Arabian. Arguing against this is futile

Are that you that Isaaq that had exceptional above average Arabian? Your definitely an outlier. You can argue about it all you want. Also Hararghe Somalis have higher Arabian. Arguing against this is futile
I wont argue, my result and the Cimraan isaaq guy shows an unusually high Arabian, so i came to accept that our results are uncommon. However, i have a list of NW people who are dir (gadabgursi/samaroon), isaaq, warasangeli, gabooye, yibir and etc that show they have about 2 to 5 percent of Arabian/Asian ancestry on 23andMe. I also have a person who is the same sub clan as me adaraxman sacad sub clan xasan adaraxman with 5% MENA in 23andMe. Twenty five percent of my list is significant, 23andMe gives 100 percent somali ancentry unless you have delectable recent admixture. Majority who took the test came out as 100%, so why does my list show individuals with recent admixture?

Hararghe Somalis are no different to other Somali results, they are approximately 40 to 45 percent Eurasian admixture. Unless you are suggesting that somalis living in Hararghe are mixed with oromo than the increase is still insignificant since it will only result in 2 to 5 percent increase. Oromo have between 43% to 50% Eurasian, the difference is where they live. Oromo that live near Northern Ethiopia can get 45 to 50 percent Eurasian. But if you suggest that karaanle are mixed with other ethinic groups than does that mean they are similiar to Jarso?

Also Eritreans are not 35% SSA, studies done on HOA showed Somalis are on Average 60% SAA, oromo 55% SAA, habasha (amhara and tigrineya) 50% SSA, Afars are between 45% to 50% SSA, Beja/tegre/beni Amer 40 to 45% SSA. The Beja/tegri/beni Amer groups have the lowest SSA. I have not included ethinic groups with recent arabian influence such as Rashaida of Ethiopia/Eritrea/Sudan, cadcads, barwanis, bajunis and etc.

I wont argue, my result and the Cimraan isaaq guy shows an unusually high Arabian, so i came to accept that our results are uncommon. However, i have a list of NW people who are dir (gadabgursi/samaroon), isaaq, warasangeli, gabooye, yibir and etc that show they have about 2 to 5 percent of Arabian/Asian ancestry on 23andMe. I also have a person who is the same sub clan as me adaraxman sacad sub clan xasan adaraxman with 5% MENA in 23andMe. Twenty five percent of my list is significant, 23andMe gives 100 percent somali ancentry unless you have delectable recent admixture. Majority who took the test came out as 100%, so why does my list show individuals with recent admixture?

Hararghe Somalis are no different to other Somali results, they are approximately 40 to 45 percent Eurasian admixture. Unless you are suggesting that somalis living in Hararghe are mixed with oromo than the increase is still insignificant since it will only result in 2 to 5 percent increase. Oromo have between 43% to 50% Eurasian, the difference is where they live. Oromo that live near Northern Ethiopia can get 45 to 50 percent Eurasian. But if you suggest that karaanle are mixed with other ethinic groups than does that mean they are similiar to Jarso?

Also Eritreans are not 35% SSA, studies done on HOA showed Somalis are on Average 60% SAA, oromo 55% SAA, habasha (amhara and tigrineya) 50% SSA, Afars are between 45% to 50% SSA, Beja/tegre/beni Amer 40 to 45% SSA. The Beja/tegri/beni Amer groups have the lowest SSA. I have not included ethinic groups with recent arabian influence such as Rashaida of Ethiopia/Eritrea/Sudan, cadcads, barwanis, bajunis and etc.
Hararghe Somalis especially karanle sixaawle and gidir usually have higher eursian than the average somali.

It make sense since they’ve lived in an area where is populated from different merchants especially Yemenis

Karanle sixwaale and gidir didn’t mix with Oromo and habesha

The only mix they would have is with harar and Yemenis
Karanle cluster with other Hawiye. Are they not Hawiye? Show me some genetic tool evidence like GEDmatch or G25.
Hararghe Somalis especially karanle sixaawle and gidir usually have higher eursian than the average somali.

It make sense since they’ve lived in an area where is populated from different merchants especially Yemenis

There is no evidence so far that major clans including hawiye have recent Arabian admixture, the exception are minority clans such as cadcads, shanshi, barwanis, carab salax, somali bantu who can trace their lineage to foreign mixing eithier with Arabian/Asian or Bantu ancestry.

I like to learn more so if you are honest than show evidence, studies, posted results and maybe I will change my believe but as of now, all Hawiye including karanle are between 55% to 60% SSA and between 40% to 45% West Eurasain.

Last edited:
Karanle cluster with other Hawiye. Are they not Hawiye? Show me some genetic tool evidence like GEDmatch or G25.

There is no evidence so far that major clans including hawiye have recent Arabian admixture, the exception are minority clans such as cadcads, shanshi, barwanis, carab salax, somali bantu who can trace their lineage to foreign mixing eithier with Arabian/Asian or Bantu ancestry.

I like to learn more so if you are honest than show evidence, studies, posted results and maybe I will change my believe but as of now, all Hawiye including karanle are between 55% to 60% SSA and between 40% to 55% West Eurasain.
This girl is only quarter karanle from Hararghe. Her Ethio-Eri would have been much higher if she was full reer Hararghe. With the Ethio-Eri comes elevated Arabian. Her paternal haplogroup also points towards Arabia

Thread 'I got my 23andme DNA results 🤨'
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/i-got-my-23andme-dna-results-🤨.142555/

yes they’re hawiye but unlike southern hawiye
Karanale sexwaale and gidir stayed in harar
Mixed with the harar and Arabs.

So far there is only one Hararghe karanle test in this site we have and I believe she got around 85-90% Somalis while she got paternal haplogroup: J-CTS5368. 23 and me only shows around 5 generation back so if we go deep she probably has more Arabian then the average somali .

I like to learn more so if you are honest than show evidence, studies, posted results and maybe I will change my believe but as of now, all Hawiye including karanle are between 55% to 60% SSA and between 40% to 55% West Eurasain.
Once again how can you say all haiwye is 55-60% SSA cuz we have tested southern Somalis but not Hararghe hawiye ? You can’t expect to get the same result when we both know haiwye in Hararghe lived with hararis

Maybe you and your wife carry Egyptian/sudanis eursian type shit

If I marry Algerian/Moroccan
Surly my child would be closer to mediterranean countries then early Nubian Christian
Not necessarily for example my son plots quiet close to to Nubian Christians and his full Moroccan, further more he plots closer to some Ethiopians and Eritreans then peninsular Arabs

Attachments

• IMG_9681.png
    IMG_9681.png
    621.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_9682.jpeg
    IMG_9682.jpeg
    435.8 KB · Views: 69
yes they’re hawiye but unlike southern hawiye
Karanale sexwaale and gidir stayed in harar
Mixed with the harar and Arabs.

So far there is only one Hararghe karanle test in this site we have and I believe she got around 85-90% Somalis while she got paternal haplogroup: J-CTS5368. 23 and me only shows around 5 generation back so if we go deep she probably has more Arabian then the average somali .

Once again how can you say all haiwye is 55-60% SSA cuz we have tested southern Somalis but not Hararghe hawiye ? You can’t expect to get the same result when we both know haiwye in Hararghe lived with hararis
She is a girl, how did she get her paternal haplogroup? Secondly, don't believe unless the person's posts evidence, I could easily post a result and say I got paternal R1b without evidence. She posted her result 99.6% east African but she did not post her paternal haplogroup. Her results is no different to other somali results in fact I would argue I have results that might shock you from warasangle, isaaq, gabooye, yibir and dir.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I like to learn more so if you are honest than show evidence, studies, posted results and maybe I will change my believe but as of now, all Hawiye including karanle are between 55% to 60% SSA and between 40% to 45% West Eurasain.
@Apollo said he came across some sacads who were more eurasian shifted. I feel like we need to test more hawiyes from the northest to the southest
IMG_7812.jpeg

She is a girl, how did she get her paternal haplogroup? Secondly, don't believe unless the person's posts evidence, I could easily post a result and say I got paternal R1b without evidence. She posted her result 99.6% east African but she did not post her paternal haplogroup. Her results is no different to other somali results in fact I would argue I have results that might shock you from warasangle, isaaq, gabooye, yibir and dir.
She is well known on this forum. Those results are her brothers. She is my cousin. It’s not a secret that Hararghe have more elevated levels of Arabian disguised as Ethio-Eritrea.

Latest posts