Sudan early christians samples

I have read her post, she got 13% central and West Ethiopian cause she said one of her paternal grandparent is full Ethiopia likely Oromo cause the 13% Ethiopia on 23andme highlighted oromo regions.

Its a female great grandparent thats ethiopian, my dad's grandma. Not a male as that would make me not Somali paternally as we take from our father's lineage/ethnicity

Its a female great grandparent thats ethiopian, my dad's grandma. Not a male as that would make me not Somali paternally as we take from our father's lineage/ethnicity
Yes I know, you explained that your father maternal side has Ethiopian lineage, so i was explaining your 13% ethiopian ethnicity in 23andme, as for the paternal side J haplogroup comes from your paternal Y-haplogroup. I hope i am correct.

Yes I know, you explained that your father maternal side has Ethiopian lineage, so i was explaining your 13% ethiopian ethnicity in 23andme, as for the paternal side J haplogroup comes from your paternal Y-haplogroup. I hope i am correct.
His father's mum.

Dad's mother is akisho but I suspect she may also have small amount of oromo in her

There is one Hawiye gugundhabe that got L, so its not far fetch, maybe some Habashas mixed with local somalis in herar and shinille and over time they got assimilated into Hawiye clan, very similar to jarso and some akisho tribes

Where does the L haplogroup originate from? I used subclade finder to find the closest subclade to mine and it was J-Y95610.

There was two people on Y full tree who has this subclade and they're Kuwaiti

Where does the L haplogroup originate from? I used subclade finder to find the closest subclade to mine and it was J-Y95610.

There was two people on Y full tree who has this subclade and they're Kuwaiti
L is likely Indo European, cause it spans from northern India, to iran/middle east and Turkey/south europe. J-Y95610 is more specific, so did he do a big Y-700? That would be interesting, also can I find him on the Y tree?

L is likely Indo European, cause it spans from northern India, to iran/middle east and Turkey/south europe. J-Y95610 is more specific, so did he do a big Y-700? That would be interesting, also can I find him on the Y tree?
Nah i used cladefiner.yseq and uploaded my brothers genome file

Nah i used cladefiner.yseq and uploaded my brothers genome file
So can he not upload his result on the Y-tree, how does this site work? if its a predictor than you cant trust, cause it predicted my maternal and two other somali maternal that is R0a2 to be from saudi arabia in the last 200 years!

So can he not upload his result on the Y-tree, how does this site work? if its a predictor than you cant trust, cause it predicted my maternal and two other somali maternal that is R0a2 to be from saudi arabia in the last 200 years!

Im not sure how it works, we didn't upload anything on Y full. It have me the sub clades and the final one is the one i used to compare to Y full j results and thats when i found only 2 kuwaitis

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230921_112327_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921_112327_Chrome.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 53
Im not sure how it works, we didn't upload anything on Y full. It have me the sub clades and the final one is the one i used to compare to Y full j results and thats when i found only 2 kuwaitis
Is it free, its likely just a predictor, cause whole genome analysis takes a long time to extract your y full. I will check out so send me a link of the website.

Is it free, its likely just a predictor, cause whole genome analysis takes a long time to extract your y full. I will check out so send me a link of the website.
Yeah it may be a predictor. I think i remember someone in this sight saying it pretty close to correct as they compared their paid results to the this website and it was quite similar @Garaad Hirabu @Garaad diinle do you guys know about cladefinder.yseq.net ?

Yeah it may be a predictor. I think i remember someone in this sight saying it pretty close to correct as they compared their paid results to the this website and it was quite similar @Garaad Hirabu @Garaad diinle do you guys know about cladefinder.yseq.net ?
I found the PhyloGeographer an interesting tool and useful on the site, do you have the migration pattern, maybe yours will be somewhere in the middle east.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-21 11.48.01.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-21 11.48.01.png
    263 KB · Views: 43
Its on the cladfinder website you sent me, after it predicts your y Sequence there is option/link at the top PhyloGeographer, it shows a simulation migration of your Y Dna /Yseq.

I'm back on my original account btw, Don't mind the change of account.

Yess I did it, one for overall J1 and the other is for the estimated subclade 'J-Y95610'

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230921_160910_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230921_160910_Chrome.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 56
Those two kuwaitis have a tmrca of 400 ybp on ftdna....that's quite recent tbh if you belong to the same clade.That's younger than many modern Somali subclans like Habar Awal & Majerteen.

Does your paternal family know of any recent ancestry from the Khaleej coast,Southern Iraq or Najd?

Those two kuwaitis have a tmrca of 400 ybp on ftdna....that's quite recent tbh if you belong to the same clade.That's younger than many modern Somali subclans like Habar Awal & Majerteen.

Does your paternal family know of any recent ancestry from the Khaleej coast,Southern Iraq or Najd?

Interesting, no we don't know of any arab ancestry tbh. At all. Im not sure how accurate cladefinder is

Trending

Latest posts