Sudan early christians samples

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Tigrainian and Amhara are more close to them than Somalis, except this sample.

all the other samples on ancient_G25_PCA are close first to Tigray and then Amhara except this one.
Why is that?
Sudan_EarlyChristian_S:I18508,-0.278867,0.101553,-0.037335,-0.072998,0.005847,-0.024263,-0.034547,0.011307,0.091627,-0.063783,-0.01023,0.004946,0.008028,-0.001927,0.018458,-0.00769,-0.005998,-0.01761,0.019106,-0.007003,0.006738,0.000247,-0.000123,0.004699,-0.001916

Tigrainian and Amhara are more close to them than Somalis, except this sample.

all the other samples on ancient_G25_PCA are close first to Tigray and then Amhara except this one.
Why is that?

They carry same level west euroasian as them. Somalis are too SSA.

If you factor in that the G25 calculator places heavier emphasis on Eurasian and African proportions and controls for those inherent biases, you'll know the Somali signature overlaps better with those Nubian samples than the rest of the Ethiopian ones.

In terms of distance a Somali with some extra Arab will be closer to a random Habash than any Somali, does not mean they are closer in the true sense. It's an artifact of algorithmic over-simplification that masks true affinity given our specific conditions dealing with too many separate orders of interrelated clines of lineage cluster groups. For example, a Tigray got Cushitic, some Arabian, and some Ethiopian HG. Its non-Cushitic admixture actually helps bring distance closer because Arabian and Ethiopian HG components are already similar to the Cushitic signatures and even the Saharan and Levantine/Egyptian stuff Sudanese have that are non-Cushitic. The same can be said about the Sudanese samples. So think of the admixtures of of Ethiopians as an autosomal crutch that helps level shorter distances through highly indirect means.

What I am saying is, that removing that crutch, no doubt, a Somali sample would be close in terms of true overlapping signatures.

1694885153265.png

Using myself as an example, notice how low Somalis are relatively and how they prefer other groups just because of compensating interrelated ancestry structures while me not necessarily have any direct admixture from any of them.

NidarNidar

Punisher
If you factor in that the G25 calculator places heavier emphasis on Eurasian and African proportions and controls for those inherent biases, you'll know the Somali signature overlaps better with those Nubian samples than the rest of the Ethiopian ones.

In terms of distance a Somali with some extra Arab will be closer to a random Habash than any Somali, does not mean they are closer in the true sense. It's an artifact of algorithmic over-simplification that masks true affinity given our specific conditions dealing with too many separate orders of interrelated clines of lineage cluster groups. For example, a Tigray got Cushitic, some Arabian, and some Ethiopian HG. Its non-Cushitic admixture actually helps bring distance closer because Arabian and Ethiopian HG components are already similar to the Cushitic signatures and even the Saharan and Levantine/Egyptian stuff Sudanese have that are non-Cushitic. The same can be said about the Sudanese samples. So think of the admixtures of of Ethiopians as an autosomal crutch that helps level shorter distances through highly indirect means.

What I am saying is, that removing that crutch, no doubt, a Somali sample would be close in terms of true overlapping signatures.

View attachment 293893

Using myself as an example, notice how low Somalis are relatively and how they prefer other groups just because of compensating interrelated ancestry structures while me not necessarily have any direct admixture from any of them.
1694910625607.png

Not surprised, this is what I got on my illustratedna.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

View attachment 293893

this makes sense, like if you had 10% indian and the rest Somali, and another somali got 50% Afar or Habesha and the rest Somali, the later guy will score closer to Somali samples than the guy with 10% Indian. Someone give an example like this on Twitter.

They have nothing to do with Somalis anyways. They are a 3-way mix between Sudanics,Ancient Egyptians & a Sudanese Cushitic population.

Y-DNA wise the E-V32 samples were all closer to Northern Horners & Modern North Sudanese which makes sense. There is nothing that suggests Somalis should have a special genetic connection to these Nile Valley Medieval Nubians

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
when ever cushitic mix eurasian they think it's semitic and not cushitic that also happens when cad cad mix with somali if they take dna test bit shows ethiopian than somali

View attachment 293893

Are you a quarter Yemeni?

View attachment 293893

Same goes for my child (Half Northern Somali & Half Moroccan Arab).Somehow my kid is closer to Nubians & Xabeshi than she is to NW Africans or Somalis...

kL4IAsN.png

this makes sense, like if you had 10% indian and the rest Somali, and another somali got 50% Afar or Habesha and the rest Somali, the later guy will score closer to Somali samples than the guy with 10% Indian. Someone give an example like this on Twitter.
You got it. The Indian stuff is too different, while the Afar overlaps considerably with the stuff that does stick out (mostly Arabian and probably some early highland split intra-Cushitic divergence), not differentiated that much from the character of the DNA in G25 dimensions.

They have nothing to do with Somalis anyways. They are a 3-way mix between Sudanics,Ancient Egyptians & a Sudanese Cushitic population.

Y-DNA wise the E-V32 samples were all closer to Northern Horners & Modern North Sudanese which makes sense. There is nothing that suggests Somalis should have a special genetic connection to these Nile Valley Medieval Nubians
This is what I thought as well. The medieval Christian Nubians share Y lineage with modern Sudanese and some of the northern Eri-Ethio people.

Same goes for my child (Half Northern Somali & Half Moroccan Arab).Somehow my kid is closer to Nubians & Xabeshi than she is to NW Africans or Somalis...

kL4IAsN.png
Maybe you and your wife carry Egyptian/sudanis eursian type shit

If I marry Algerian/Moroccan
Surly my child would be closer to mediterranean countries then early Nubian Christian

Surly my child would be closer to mediterranean countries then early Nubian Christian
You are at least 55% ancient Sudanese Nilotic. Your child will have 27% to 30% of that gene. It will shift you away from Mediterranean people because no way do Mediterranean people have 25-30% SSA Nilotic genes 🤣

I'm typical Somali that 94% Cushitic with 6% Arabian, my wife's 65% Berber 15% Jewish,14% Arabian & 6% West African. None of us carry Egyptian or modern Sudanese ancestry
They wouldn't genetically.......they would be like my Child and more similiar to the Sahelian Arabs,Bejas & Nile Valley Nubians.

You are at least 55% ancient Sudanese Nilotic. Your child will have 27% to 30% of that gene. It will shift you away from Mediterranean people because no way do Mediterranean people have 25-30% SSA Nilotic genes 🤣
I doubt it since I’ve saw someone from my tribe on Twitter got 43% SSA

Trending

Latest posts