Sudan early christians samples

NidarNidar

Punisher
His father's mum.

Dad's mother is akisho but I suspect she may also have small amount of oromo in her
My maternal grandmother shows up with 24% Ethiopian DNA on 23&me from the Somali/ Oromo and Amhara region, I have 100% Somali on 23&me and IllustrateDNA, I'd assume it shows up that way on 23andme but nope.

Looks like they don't break the Oromized Somalis, cause she mentioned her mother was parents lived in the Oromo region, my maternal grandmother's brother is also T-L208.

1695331338166.png

1695331371265.png

My maternal grandmother shows up with 24% Ethiopian DNA on 23&me from the Somali/ Oromo and Amhara region, I have 100% Somali on 23&me and IllustrateDNA, I'd assume it shows up that way on 23andme but nope.

Looks like they don't break the Oromized Somalis, cause she mentioned her mother was parents lived in the Oromo region.

View attachment 295018
View attachment 295019

Ahh okay. Nah my dad said shes dir - akisho and nothing else but I'm only saying she might be because i knoe that some akiisho were oromized before and some are pure Dir.

I've never really seen/met her before.

Is your grandma oromo?

NidarNidar

Punisher
Ahh okay. Nah my dad said shes dir - akisho and nothing else but I'm only saying she might be because i knoe that some akiisho were oromized before and some are pure Dir.

I've never really seen/met her before.

Is your grandma oromo?
My maternal granny is from the same clan as myself, hebjire, so far all the men that have matched with her seem to be T-L208 like myself.

I’m My maternal grandmother shows up with 24% Ethiopian DNA on 23&me from the Somali/ Oromo and Amhara region, I have 100% Somali on 23&me and IllustrateDNA, I'd assume it shows up that way on 23andme but nope.

Looks like they don't break the Oromized Somalis, cause she mentioned her mother was parents lived in the Oromo region, my maternal grandmother's brother is also T-L208.

View attachment 295018
View attachment 295019
What’s your paternal and qabil may i ask ?

Interesting, no we don't know of any arab ancestry tbh. At all. Im not sure how accurate cladefinder is
Assuming cladefinder is accurate, 23andMe might attributed your Arabian ancestry to Ethiopia, its very common and i have seen many reer banadiri with 70+ somali and the rest ethiopian.

We have publicly available Tunisian,Algerian,Libyan & Moroccan samples alongside private cords from the various Arab & Berber tribes.There is diversity as people belong to Arab tribes (like my wife),Berber tribes, Andalusi descendants, Jewish convert descendants,Black slaves,descendants of Ottoman aristocracy etc.

View attachment 294747View attachment 294748View attachment 294749View attachment 294750
Can you post this model so I can run my son compared to these other Berbers

Trending

Latest posts