Sudan early christians samples

I'm typical Somali that 94% Cushitic with 6% Arabian, my wife's 65% Berber 15% Jewish,14% Arabian & 6% West African. None of us carry Egyptian or modern Sudanese ancestry

They wouldn't genetically.......they would be like my Child and more similiar to the Sahelian Arabs,Bejas & Nile Valley Nubians.
congrants tell me your wife got 6% west african and Somali person like u got more then 50% SSA make sense.
But who said I’m gonna get above 50% SSA ? :dead:

I'm typical Somali that 94% Cushitic with 6% Arabian, my wife's 65% Berber 15% Jewish,14% Arabian & 6% West African. None of us carry Egyptian or modern Sudanese ancestry

They wouldn't genetically.......they would be like my Child and more similiar to the Sahelian Arabs,Bejas & Nile Valley Nubians.
Jewish is misleading. What is that supposed to mean 🤣

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Karanale that lives in Somalia might have lower eursian but someone like me who lives harar might have higher
You do realize if you are more Eurasian and from Harar region (dominated by Oromos) you likely have significant Afran Qallo Oromo ancestry.If you're from Babile you are even more likely to have signficant Oromo ancestry

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

You do realize if you are more Eurasian and from Harar region (dominated by Oromos) you likely have significant Afran Qallo Oromo ancestry.If you're from Babile you are even more likely to have signficant Oromo ancestry

Or mixing with the habesha or Yemeni Arabs
You have no proof yet

The Harar region is dominated by oromos and you admitted to not having any recent non-Somali ancestry...Oromo is the only answer nigga.

Hakuna Matata..nigga was insulting my Moroccan wife when you are probably 50% Galla/Qoti
Ok we already got one karanle in this site who showed no oromo

And stop crying that your wife got 6% west African 🤣🤣🤣 if u think that’s insulting

They are not Orono genetically. That whole region has admixture from various groups as can be witnessed from the diverse paternal lineage from all corners of the world like Europe, Asia and the Mediterranean world, Even the natives are mixed with various different ethnic backgrounds

IMG_3594.png