Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Blackberry is about to take off guys. We cooking bwoys.

Screenshot_2021-08-31-19-28-43-664_com.robinhood.android.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Chamath's IPO stocks IPOD and IPOF are at or near NAV.

Considering the market is near ATH's it might be worth looking into these. If he gets decent companies it will pop +20% to 40%.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Great long term hold since its an American company which produces batteries for Electric Vehicles. Joe Biden pushing for more EVs this week/next week

I was telling my friends back in Nov 2020 to buy up stocks in the EV/renewable energy sector.

Another lesson in how policy impacts the economy.

:hmm:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Considering the market is near ATH's it might be worth looking into these. If he gets decent companies it will pop +20% to 40%.
Which companies do you think he’s targeting?

The market is hating SPACS right now. They all overhyped their mergers and sold at the highs and retail have been holding the bags. Chamath is hated by retail investors now lol.

Apollo

VIP
Which companies do you think he’s targeting?

Impossible foods apparently:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The market is hating SPACS right now. They all overhyped their mergers and sold at the highs and retail have been holding the bags. Chamath is hated by retail investors now lol.

True, but at a NAV value it is pretty safe to park cash you don't really need right away with the potential of random pops.

Impossible foods apparently:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

True, but at a NAV value it is pretty safe to park cash you don't really need right away with the potential of random pops.

I do like $SOFi at low prices plus Noto is one of the best CEOs. There are a few gems who got dragged by the shitty SPAC market.

SPACs have burned me so I stay away.

If you want opportunity I would look at small caps IWM. Undervalued and have consolidated for the past six months.

Apollo

VIP
SPACs have burned me so I stay away.

If you want opportunity I would look at small caps IWM. Undervalued and have consolidated for the past six months.

Lol, you can't get burned with a NAV SPAC. Your only cost is opportunity cost. I am sitting on a bunch of cash I don't know what to do with and don't want to risk it buying stocks or crypto for the time being.

Lol, you can't get burned with a NAV SPAC. Your only cost is opportunity cost. I am sitting on a bunch of cash I don't know what to do with and don't want to risk it buying stocks or crypto for the time being.

Didn't CLOV go way below NAV? I have seen SPACs hitting $7 or $8 so I don't trust them. But you can make money off them so I understand your interest.

I love LC - check it out. It did a one month consolidation and its back testing $30 today. I can almost (LOL) guarantee this is going to moon in the next 1-2 weeks. Small cap stock under $3B. Yes, I'm pumping it lol

Look at $kplt and $lotz some SPACs have been destroyed

Apollo

VIP
Didn't CLOV go way below NAV? I have seen SPACs hitting $7 or $8 so I don't trust them. But you can make money off them so I understand your interest.

I love LC - check it out. It did a one month consolidation and its back testing $30 today. I can almost (LOL) guarantee this is going to moon in the next 1-2 weeks. Small cap stock under $3B. Yes, I'm pumping it lol

It went below NAV way after the hype. He always hypes it up for a 10 to 50 percent pop. I'm out then.

Safe place to park it for a little bit.

fml I was paper hands and sold out BBIG after buying 450 @7.28.

made an irrational decision based on emotions, damn it.

Congrats to you diamonds hands for holding out yesterday. 👍💎🤲

Last edited:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Blackberry rocket boosters we have lift off here we go. To the man, show me $50k baby.

Screenshot_2021-09-01-12-21-55-589_com.robinhood.android.jpg

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
This is so beautiful right now! Great call to jump on this one. It's a huge cup and handle right now so I can see it blasting off soon! I bought more yesterday!
Apparently they're going to announce the merger news sometime this or next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending