Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
what are your thoughts on ATER?
1630604124628.png

ill buy in when it dips a bit more lower.

This is a big change but planning to make $LC my #1 holding tomorrow or Wednesday - wish me luck! I think this could easily double or triple in the next 2-3 months!

Take a look at their last Q2 2021 earnings presentation here -- https://ir.lendingclub.com/financials/QuarterlyResults/ - turnaround story, recently integrated a bank acquisition, amazing growth, likely profitable this year (vs prior guidance of losing ~$167M in FY2021). Revenue growing at 90% quarter over quarter and 400% year over year.

And in comparison to their competition like SOFI, they are a quarter of the market cap.

*Not financial advice*

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
AMC is killing it while GME is plunging. Is this the first time both stocks show opposite trends?

They were moving in the same direction for a while.

Must have to do with the earning reports.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
This is a big change but planning to make $LC my #1 holding tomorrow or Wednesday - wish me luck! I think this could easily double or triple in the next 2-3 months!

Take a look at their last Q2 2021 earnings presentation here -- https://ir.lendingclub.com/financials/QuarterlyResults/ - turnaround story, recently integrated a bank acquisition, amazing growth, likely profitable this year (vs prior guidance of losing ~$167M in FY2021). Revenue growing at 90% quarter over quarter and 400% year over year.

And in comparison to their competition like SOFI, they are a quarter of the market cap.

*Not financial advice*
LC looks good so far, what do you think it'll hit?

whats ur selling point btw for bbig, are you going to ride the trend?
Aiming for $20. I’m patient. Ideally a good close today and gap up tomorrow at 9:30am. Gap ups are for selling. For me it’s call options so I need to make a decision soon given time decay on them. Don’t be left bag holding… look at SPRT right now. It could come back but better to lock in and re enter later.

Apollo

VIP
What's going on with Alibaba?

Such a quality company at extremely low valuations.

Might be worth to buy long term call options on this shit.

What's going on with Alibaba?

Such a quality company at extremely low valuations.

Might be worth to buy long term call options on this shit.

I don't trust Chinese stocks personally. Plus, you don't actually own a share of the company but the shares of a third party shell company. No thanks. But yes it would be worth it to buy $5000 worth of 2023 leaps if available and forget about it.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
bbig amc and ater are killing it.

Sucks i had to sell all my amc for bbig, but its whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts