Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
If any if you guys are in bb, you're about to eat nicely.

Bb going to take off
How do you know? I'm still 501 shares in and bought most at $14/share. I wanna feast soon.

Screenshot_2021-08-26-00-05-25-388_com.robinhood.android.jpg

AMC is doing very well. Glad i reinvested it. PFE down though.
Can’t believe I bought that meme stock i remember niggas were crying when gamestop stock went low withdraw immediately before you go broke and start begging for spare change

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Can’t believe I bought that meme stock i remember niggas were crying when gamestop stock went low withdraw immediately before you go broke and start begging for spare change
how many shares do you have? if you bought low, you'd be profiting really well. I can see AMC hitting at least around $100-200 max.

how many shares do you have? if you bought low, you'd be profiting really well. I can see AMC hitting at least around $100-200 max.
I bought it in March from /biz/ when I was in my incel phase I bought low niggas kept telling me oh it’s going to go high in the summer you’ll be rich

do you hold any etfs as well? whats your portfolio looking like?

I mostly hold large cap with GOOGL being my largest holding by far (70%), PFE (13%), LC (4%) and AMZN (3%). That's 90% and rest are in small plays with largest bagholding being WISH (down thousands), BB (small profit), BBIG, IVR (down), DKNG (good profit), and AHT (super bagholding).

I think LC is going to easily reach $50 - $100 so I will be selling some GOOGL to put into that next week. It's been consolidating between $25 - $30 the last month and its going to test $30. If not now, I can see it running up before next earnings in less than two months as people saw the huge move last time.

For ETF, I only hold a bit of ARKK and I use to hold ARKG. These are all lagging so I think they will make a move to the upside on the next rotation this fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.