Stocks and Investment thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I bought it in March from /biz/ when I was in my incel phase I bought low niggas kept telling me oh it’s going to go high in the summer you’ll be rich
Incel phase 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Becareful of 4chan, very toxic website. I like biz though even tho its full of potential white school shooters

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I mostly hold large cap with GOOGL being my largest holding by far (70%), PFE (13%), LC (4%) and AMZN (3%). That's 90% and rest are in small plays with largest bagholding being WISH (down thousands), BB (small profit), BBIG, IVR (down), DKNG (good profit), and AHT (super bagholding).

I think LC is going to easily reach $50 - $100 so I will be selling some GOOGL to put into that next week. It's been consolidating between $25 - $30 the last month and its going to test $30. If not now, I can see it running up before next earnings in less than two months as people saw the huge move last time.

For ETF, I only hold a bit of ARKK and I use to hold ARKG. These are all lagging so I think they will make a move to the upside on the next rotation this fall.
Yo wish flopped so hard hahahahahaha.

Great choices! What are your thoughts in investing in SPY?

How many sharss you got???

Im holding 3 call options (Oct 2021 $10). I bought all three calls for $115 total in July. I’m looking at a nice profit based on after market jump. If it goes “In the money” or over $10 that’s the sweet spot.
Minimum profit I’m expecting is $1200 up to $2k if it acts like SPRT.

Yo wish flopped so hard hahahahahaha.

Great choices! What are your thoughts in investing in SPY?

I like SPY. Buy on pull backs and your hood. Sometimes I look at shitty stocks I buy and then see SPY is green and almost cry. 🤣
But you won’t see huge moves on SPY, only downside.

I think LC is going to easily reach $50 - $100 so I will be selling some GOOGL to put into that next week. It's been consolidating between $25 - $30 the last month and its going to test $30. If not now, I can see it running up before next earnings in less than two months as people saw the huge move last time.

LC now up huge today, blasted through $30!

AMC, BB & GME looking great today - what a great time to be in the market! Even my shitty PFE is up two days in a row LOL.

I spoke too soon, PFE took another dump today. I sold out of this position and added BBIG when it was still -2%. I hate leaving cash in a losing position, have to learn to cut losers earlier....

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I spoke too soon, PFE took another dump today. I sold out of this position and added BBIG when it was still -2%. I hate leaving cash in a losing position, have to learn to cut losers earlier....
samee. Pfizer is moving way too slow. I made a tiny profit off it.

My entire portfolio atm is only with bbig. I can see it touching $20-30 or even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.