Apparently a Somali murdered innocent woman in London. “Graphic video”

Are we not Muslims?🤣how come the dawah crew is only active when it comes to other groups

They love to scream ''the ummah'' when they are in the hot seat
Cracking Up Lol GIF

We have to be honest, a lot of Muslims don't have any affinity or like for us besides Islam. We have nothing in common culturally and we're not relatable to them. Arabs are a large group that defend each other. The South Asians are a large group that defend each other. Somalis have no in group defense. We're a unique group that is isolated. Somalis only defend Somalis and even that we don't do as much anymore. The madows might have even defended us, but we know what happened (thanks trolls!)

We have to be honest, a lot of Muslims don't have any affinity or like for us besides Islam. We have nothing in common culturally and we're not relatable to them. Arabs are a large group that defend each other. The South Asians are a large group that defend each other. Somalis have no in group defense. We're a unique group that is isolated. Somalis only defend Somalis and even that we don't do as much anymore. The madows might have even defended us, but we know what happened (thanks trolls!)
Exactly bro like I said these people have an agenda to spread misinformation they chose us as the perpetrators because they know we are distanced from other Africans and Muslims and no one would defend us

Luckily there’s a video of the witnesses two of them being Somali one even chasing the guy on foot they describe him as Mathow so the thing about him being an Italian is unlikely he’s probably a habesha or some other African

I don't care about them hating us. I'm more concerned with why there aren't any major Somali platforms on Twitter trying to combat the constant misinformation? This is why they can continue to slander our name. These other accounts are more preoccupied with nonsense.
Saxib the owner of twitter himself hates Somali people look at Elons tweets he hates Ilhan and her people (Us)

Exactly bro like I said these people have an agenda to spread misinformation they chose us as the perpetrators because they know we are distanced from other Africans and Muslims and no one would defend us

Luckily there’s a video of the witnesses two of them being Somali one even chasing the guy on foot they describe him as Mathow so the thing about him being an Italian is unlikely he’s probably a habesha or some other African

You're right, we are completely alone. This will not stop. We are convenient scapegoats. And apparently he's habesha particularly Ethiopian, someone posted the link above.

Look at this, someone posted about this a few minutes ago on R/Somalia look at the first few comments

View attachment 328446

View attachment 328447

Cooked people, lmao.
didn't people used to say that to me everytime I tried to raise awareness about the rising xenophobia and misinformation against Somalis? Somalia reddit and sspot forum is no different, so many weird edgy type of Somalis who ignore the hate campaign that can easily translate to real life.

Mods can we please change the title name for the post he’s not Somali why still spread misinformation on a Somali website thousands of people are seeing this post ? :jcoleno:

didn't people used to say that to me everytime I tried to raise awareness about the rising xenophobia and misinformation against Somalis? Somalia reddit and sspot forum is no different, so many weird edgy type of Somalis who ignore the hate campaign that can easily translate to real life.

If they want to be smeared all over the world, that's on them. How discouraging. Until some Somali dies in a hate crime and then it's all "What could we have done! There is so much hate!"

If they want to be smeared all over the world, that's on them. How discouraging. Until some Somali dies in a hate crime and then it's all "What could we have done! There is so much hate!"
They are either coping or the genuinely don't care for the innocent somalia that will be targeted. Those bustards I will blame l.

Mods can we please change the title name for the post he’s not Somali why still spread misinformation on a Somali website thousands of people are seeing this post ? :jcoleno:
I wrote “apparently” on title and if you see my comments I never once believed it. However you are right it should be changed. How do I change it?

Look at this, someone posted about this a few minutes ago on R/Somalia look at the first few comments

View attachment 328452

View attachment 328447

Cooked people, lmao.
This is why Tommy and all these other racists can get away with blaming us. I remember when the telegraph and dailymail accused Somalis of a mass stabbing and it turned out to be a Jamaican. They deleted the article after we were abused on twitter. Somalis on social media/ Reddit are a joke Wallahi.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Debella is a eritrean surname. They do so much crimes but yet we take the heat
No my sister. There are many non Eritreans who entered the UK as Eritrean refugees.

tigrinya is not only spoken in Eritrea

in 2018-2020 there over 30.000 Eritreans migrants in UK.
And now that number decreased to 26.000 you can guess why these numbers decreased. Because those who entered the Uk, can now reside in Uk because there is war in their country

No my sister. There are many non Eritreans who entered the UK as Eritrean refugees.

And now that number decreased to 26.000 you can guess why these numbers decreased. Because those who entered the Uk, can now reside in Uk because there is war in their country

He is Ethiopian someone found his contact.

ahh makes sense ofcourse is ethiopian tigray

Man the hate they have for us is too severe and it didn't help us forming enemies with maadows since these cadaans aren't stupid and knows about our beefs . I honestly think in the uk we are the most hated. Eveb more than gypsies and indians. I gave up with the somali name when we have enemies from within ourselves causing more trouble. I'm just isaaq from now on. I gave up.
I wouldn't worry about some middle-aged Millwall fan's opinion.

Latest posts