SSPOT: why do somali men feel so entitled to somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Hol' up that sounds interesting :hmm: I am high key waiting on a dark & gritty superhero movie/show where the supervillain might actually win.

And I'll probably check out either Black lightning or Luke Cage. 80% of they reason cause they black, but Black lightning IMDB scores looking kinda qashin

:damedamn::damedamn:
Well.. in regards to that IMDB score, let’s just say Black Lightning sure pissed off some white superhero dc fanboys.. :sass2:

The topics are very real in regards to black americans experience in America. Made many feel uncomfortable.

Well.. in regards to that IMDB score, let’s just say Black Lightning sure pissed off some white superhero dc fanboys.. :sass2:

The topics are very real in regards to black americans experience in America. Made many feel uncomfortable.

Oooo. And so the plot thickens :leon:

Have you seen both?

Hol' up that sounds interesting :hmm: I am high key waiting on a dark & gritty superhero movie/show where the supervillain might actually win.

And I'll probably check out either Black lightning or Luke Cage. 80% of they reason cause they black and its on netflix anyway, but Black lightning IMDB scores looking kinda qashin

:damedamn::damedamn:

"Watchmen"

SumMo

very lowkey
Oooo. And so the plot thickens :leon:

Have you seen both?
Nope. They address these topics already the first episode of Black lightning, they sure don’t hold back. And they keep mentioning it throughout the series.
Me gusta :sass2:

Yup, I have seen both. I give Black lightning 8/10 and Luke Cage 6/10. Most people still prefer Luka Cage tho, so deff give it a try.

"Watchmen"

I can't lie, I watched that back when it came out and actually fell near the end. That shit was maaaad long. All I remember to this day is the guy with the weird mask eating beans straight out of a can.

I'm gonna have to respectfully pass on that abti

Nope. They address these topics already the first episode of Black lightning, they sure don’t hold back. And they keep mentioning it throughout the series.
Me gusta :sass2:

Yup, I have seen both. I give Black lightning 8/10 and Luke Cage 6/10. Most people still prefer Luka Cage tho, so deff give it a try.

I'll probably catch an episode of each rn, I'll start with Luke Cage cause I already seen that linked TV show with the white woman. I forget her name

SumMo

very lowkey
I can't lie, I watched that back when it came out and actually fell near the end. That shit was maaaad long. All I remember to this day is the guy with the weird mask eating beans straight out of a can.

I'll probably catch an episode of each rn, I'll start with Luke Cage cause I already seen that linked TV show with the white woman. I forget her name
Jessica Jones. That womans character is pure maskax xanuun. She is too much wallahi.
:noneck:

Didn’t see her in Luke Cage tho, alx. God spared me the headache I guess..

Watch it again one of the best super villain movies of all time, unless you got the attention span of a Gold fish

She was dating that miskiin Bryan Caraway for a decade and within a year of breaking up with him she's pregnant with the new guy's baby. Miesha Tate is off the roster. Uuf.

wtf lol, how does that make her a skank? Maybe the guy was careful or busting blanks. Very bad metric to assess skankiness sxb

wtf lol, how does that make her a skank? Maybe the guy was careful or busting blanks. Very bad metric to assess skankiness sxb

I disagree. The ability to move on from a decade long relationship with the quickness is an extremely reliable metric for skankiness.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So many kids here still worshiping their childhood heroes , such spoiled westernized kids. While we have real people as our heroes such as Sayid M A Hassan,Ahmed Gurey,Xaawo taako, or even 13 founding fathers of SYL, y'all find a fictional character inspiring.:lolbron:

Suddenly you're not dutch anymore :gucciwhat:

Square the f*ck up :ivers:

New nigiis i see :cosbyhmm: tell me what type are you wearing now V strings, C strings or are you wearing these now
416eJxN0cgL._SY450_.jpg

wars

Inhermouth
Well the main issue why our s are running to foreigners is because of “ shaming.” “Cant make a hoe into a house wife.” Is literally the Somali motto, unfortunately.

And we need to change that!

Some of you fine gentleman would have to Men-up and marry some of this hoes before they run to a foreigners.

Let’s be real why choose to complicate things when the answer is right in front of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts