SSPOT: why do somali men feel so entitled to somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Don't think I want to watch the movie now :damnmusic:so many plot twists Subhanallah :damn:
Hahahah this is only my theory. :rolleyes:

There are many theories out there. I read somewhere saying that Tony Stark will most likely live, and feel guilty about Cap dying..

He will then lead them on to Avengers 4, where they will go back in time with the help of Dr Strange (the part about time travelling is actually confirmed).

If that’s the case I will be very upset. My poor soul wants to see RiRi so bad.. :oops:

Last edited:
Well, I can’t guarantee that this will all be shown in Infity war part I, but this is deff going to happen at some point.

Tony Stark will go through different phases as Iron man, before he eventually passes the Iron man mantle over to RiRi Williams.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the comic books, RiRi is a 15 year old African American genius studying STEM. What I believe Marvel will do is that they will introduce RiRi williams to us through Shuri. I am still unsure when it will happen..:ayaanswag:

As you know T’Challa opened up Wakanda to the world by the end of Black Panther vol I. He said he was going to create science institutions in Oakland, where Shuri will be overlooking all of the science programs. I believe RiRi will be one of Shuris students. Which is how this all will be interlinked.
:mjohreally:

neEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeRd

Hahahah this is only my theory. :rolleyes:

There are many theories out there. I read somewhere saying that Tony Stark will most likely live, and feel guilty about Cap dying..
He will then lead them on to Avengers 4, where they will go back in time with the help of Dr Strange (the part about time travelling is actually confirmed).

If that’s the case I will be very upset. My poor soul wants to see RiRi so bad.. :oops:

Which marvel movie is your favourite?

SumMo

very lowkey
Which marvel movie is your favourite?
Well, my top 10 is:

#1 = Guardian of the galaxy vol I
#2 = Black Panther
#3 = Thor Ragnorak
#4 = Spiderman Homecoming
#5 = Civil War
#6 = Dr Strange
#7 = Winter Soldier
#8 = Iron man I
#9 = The Incredible Hulk
#10 = The Avengers - Age of Ultron

8711F869-A3A1-42EE-AF61-B2758498A510.gif

I love comics. :ohhhdamn:

It’s one of those things that catches people of guard when I say it. Like unless they knew me, they would never have guessed. I guess I am predictable in my unpredictability..
:ayaanswag:

I could never get into comics, because I just don't like superhero stuff in general, but I have to admit tho, that's a pretty cool hobby to have in a very peculiar way. I used to have a hard copy of Superman vs Muhammad Ali copy in room just for decoration like a complete poser

SumMo

very lowkey
I could never get into comics, because I just don't like superhero stuff in general. I have to admit tho, that's a pretty cool hobby to have in a very peculiar way. I used to have a hard copy of Superman vs Muhammad Ali copy in room just for decoration like a complete poser

Oh, cool. Superman is DC comics tho, not my kinda comics.:zhqjlmx:

Eeh, RiRi Williams was first introduced in American Comic Books published by Marvel
comics back in 1933, so I highly doubt Rihanna was a inspo.
:tacky:

Oh, cool. Superman is DC comics tho, not my kinda comics.:zhqjlmx:

Eeh, RiRi Williams was first introduced in American Comic Books published by Marvel
comics back in 1933, so I highly doubt Rihanna was a inspo.
:tacky:

:mjlol: Are you being comic-book qabiliste? I forgot comic book fans have their own tribal warfare going on.

And hey, if anything that shows how sick rihanna is mate

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I do not agree with this never ending battles between faraxs and haliimos. It just getting worse and resulting in an atmosphere that breeds extremists on both sides.

We need people to calm down and look at things from the other perspective.

I believe both sides have a great points.

:)

SumMo

very lowkey
:mjlol: Are you being comic-book qabiliste? I forgot comic book fans have their own tribal warfare going on.

And hey, if anything that shows how sick rihanna is mate

lol no. Trust me, I am actually not that qabilist. I don’t have anything against DC per say. Batman is still one of my fav, and I actually prefer DC tv-shows like Black Lightning over Marvel tv-shows like Luke Cage.

However, I still mostly read Marvel comics or watch Marvel movies. I don’t associate myself much with the DC brand, because they simply suck when it comes to on-screen movies. And that is factual! Their last movie, Justice League, was despicable.
:noneck:

Superman vs Batman is a good one tho. And their cartoons are not bad.. But I don’t like wasting much time with a brand that I know doesn’t always deliver. I might lurk to see if they have produced anything good once in a while, but.. thats about it.
:francis:

lol no. Trust me, I am actually not that qabilist. I don’t have anything against DC per say. Batman is still one of my fav, and I actually prefer DC tv-shows like Black Lightning over Marvel tv-shows like Luke Cage.

However, I still mostly read Marvel comics or watch Marvel movies. I don’t associate myself much with the DC brand, because they simply suck when it comes to on-screen movies. And that is factual! Their last movie, Justice League, was despicable.
:noneck:

Superman vs Batman is a good one tho. And their cartoons are not bad.. But I don’t like wasting much time with a brand that I know doesn’t always deliver. I might lurk to see if they have produced anything good once in a while, but.. thats about it.
:francis:

Do you know if there are any superhero shows or movies like Legion the TV show? If you seen it that is. Like something on the darker side. Idk if it's marvel or not though.

That's probably the best superhero-related stuff i've seen imo, then again i haven't seen that much

SumMo

very lowkey
Do you know if there are any superhero shows or movies like Legion the TV show? If you seen it that is. Like something on the darker side. Idk if it's marvel or not though.

That's probably the best superhero-related stuff i've seen imo, then again i haven't seen that much
No, that’s pretty dark. :confused: Closest one would be Gotham on netflix. (Deff feel like you would like that, if you like anything dark).

I mean Black Lightning is also kinda dark.. but completely different. It’s a very realistic show. I suggest you see the trailer first, to see if you like it.

The Batman cartoon shows are also very dark. But then again, they are cartoons.

Last edited:
No, that’s pretty dark. :confused: Closest one would be Gotham on netflix. (Deff feel like you would like that, if you like anything dark).

I mean Black Lightning is also kinda dark.. but completely different. It’s a very realistic show. I suggest you see the trailer first, to see if you like it.

I mean the Batman cartoon shows are alsonvery dark. But then again, they are cartoons.

A black middle-aged superhero. :wtf: I'm surprised no one made a bigger deal out of this

And I watched Gotham for a few episodes back when it came out.

SumMo

very lowkey
A black middle-aged superhero. :wtf: I'm surprised no one made a bigger deal out of this

And I watched Gotham for a few episodes back when it came out.
Hahahaha yeah, I stopped watching when they sent Jada Pinkett Smith’s character to a asylum where they amputate people. The show became to much for me.. akhas caleyk :tacky:

I know, I was thinking the same.

It’s a black family, and the father along with his two daughters have super powers. I guess people dismissed it because it was a DC show.. but they still talk about Luke Cage (which is a Marvel shows that is less diverse and lowkey suck).

Smh.. these #woke people are all comic qabilists.:meleshame:

Hahahaha yeah, I stopped watching when they sent Jada Pinkett Smith’s character to a asylum where they amputate people. The show became to much for me.. akhas caleyk :tacky:

I know, I was thinking the same.

It’s a black family, and the father along with his two daughters have super powers. I guess people dismissed it because it was a DC show.. but they still talk about Luke Cage (which is a Marvel shows that is less diverse and lowkey suck).

Smh.. these #woke people are all comic qabilists.:meleshame:

Hol' up that sounds interesting :hmm: I am high key waiting on a dark & gritty superhero movie/show where the supervillain might actually win.

And I'll probably check out either Black lightning or Luke Cage. 80% of they reason cause they black and its on netflix anyway, but Black lightning IMDB scores looking kinda qashin

:damedamn::damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts