Splitting dinner bill with your husband

I have seen couples splitting rent but dinner bill? Now that’s another low, I wouldn’t be able to look at my husband the same way if he asked to split 30 dollar bill, what kind of struggle shit is that:gucciwhat:

I know sis that’s why I said thank god for being Somali, although lately I have been seeing women going half on rent with their husband, ceeb calaayk. Why not just get a card together and combine your finances at least, when she said I have to send him 26 dollars :kendrickcry:

Exactly. This is embarrassing and if I were her I wouldn’t even share this story.

If your a feminist you should have no qualms about splitting, the same if you have strong aversion towards traditional gender roles.

If your adamant about working because the husband doesn't make enough for your lavish lifestyle, then contribution is expected from you, not doing so or arguing otherwise is an indication of how little you value that marriage.

I was on a date with a Xalimo and she felt noticably uncomfortable with me paying for the meal. Even paid for the next activity.

If you're married probably can't be doing that.

Tukraq

VIP
Most guys are more than happy to pay, it makes them feel like a provider. Who am I to stop them? :zhqjlmx:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the guy won't feel bad but the girl might especially if she's working and he's paying for everything:mjlol: won't ever even get a chance to spend that and may feel unaccomplished which is why I think 70/30 would be a good split, let her chip in a little when married

what if the split was like 60/40 or 70/30? if you aint a stay at home I can't see why thats unreasonable
We’re not spilling shit, what are we? Roommates? “Wifey, I need your half of the rent” please kill me already. If we’re both working we’re both contributing but this counting and diving finances stuff is some next level gajo

Tukraq

VIP
We’re not spilling shit, what are we? Roommates? “Wifey, I need your half of the rent” please kill me already. If we’re both working we’re both contributing but this counting and diving finances stuff is some next level gajo
did you read what I said? not half 30 percent, throw a lil sum thing not a big amount

did you read what I said? not half 30 percent, throw a lil sum thing not a big amount
Did you not read what I said? If we’re both working we’re both contributing of course. It’s just weird to count everything up. Rather just have shared accounts were both paychecks go every month. So uncomfortable man

Tukraq

VIP
Did you not read what I said? If we’re both working we’re both contributing of course. It’s just weird to count everything up. Rather just have shared accounts were both paychecks go every month. So uncomfortable man
are you just allergic to math or something?

Muji

VIP
@Inquisitive_ my contribution has already been made when I show up

Shoes- 200
Dress- 300
Make up- 120
Hair- 80

In total £700

Whereas you:
Outfit- old shirt and jeans you already owned: free
Moisturiser- 20p
Total- 20p

So asking me out and then expecting me to pay half for the shrimp is a cheeky request. As if the woman isn’t already paying more for this date. But saying that id rather go half than go 70/30 like @Tukraq suggests, now your inconveniencing me by turning this into a maths exam.

Tukraq

VIP
@Inquisitive_ my contribution has already been made when I show up

Shoes- 200
Dress- 300
Make up- 120
Hair- 80

In total £700

Whereas you:
Outfit- old shirt and jeans you already owned: free
Moisturiser- 20p
Total- 20p

So asking me out and then expecting me to pay half for the shrimp is a cheeky request. As if the woman isn’t already paying more for this date. But saying that id rather go half than go 70/30 like @Tukraq suggests, now your inconveniencing me by turning this into a maths exam.
Truss me my outfit gone cost more than yo wardrobe lol, you don’t wanna go down that route

Trending