Splitting dinner bill with your husband

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I miss my old shordy she would buy me everything :ahh:

Got my car fixed, took me out to fancy restaurants, and bought me red bottoms :banderas:

After she fixed my car I dashed her to the bushes tho :kanyeshrug:

You greedy ass ties can learn a thing or two :gucciwhat:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I will NEVER emasculate my abdi by splitting bills with him :uCkf6mf:

Why be against something that clearly benefits me? :hemad:

Ewww cheap and dusty behaviour.
:pacspit:
I refute all penny pinchers.

How can you respect him as a man when he is trying to split a £7.50 bill? He is a roommate at this point.

Also, those that keep bringing up equility are clowns. The day that men can give birth and nurse babies is the day I will take your equility talks seriously.
:idontlike:

Xaruun

VIP
Ewww cheap and dusty behaviour.
:pacspit:
I refute all penny pinchers.

How can you respect him as a man when he is trying to split a £7.50 bill? He is a roommate at this point.

Also, those that keep bringing up equility are clowns. The day that men can give birth and nurse babies is the day I will take your equility talks seriously.
:idontlike:
So you agree that gender equality is bullshit and women should go back to serving men?

So you agree that gender equality is bullshit and women should go back to serving men?

No what I believe is that men can not use a bit of chores they may do here and there as an excuse to split the bill. Even if you do help out, you're not even doing half of the shit she does. Therefore........pay up .

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
No what I believe is that men can not use a bit of chores they may do here and there as an excuse to split the bill. Even if you do help out, you're not even doing half of the shit she does. Therefore........pay up .
No need to be rude to him. He was right.

Why are feminist promoting equality nonsense then? When women say let's split the chores then don't expect men to pay up, simple as.

Women want equal leadership which is haram in Islam. Men are in charge of women^

Why are feminist promoting equality nonsense then? When women say let's split the chores then don't expect men to pay up, simple as.

Women want equal leadership which is haram in Islam. Men are in charge of women^

Splitting the chores in islam is not haraam. Stop conflating issues here. It is in fact encouraged for men to help their wives. We are not talking about leadership here.

Feminists can promote whatever they want, the fact of the matter is that even if you were splitting everything supposedly (which doesn't happen in most marriages) women will still end up doing more simply because biologically we carry babies and nurse them. Giving birth can kill them and here we have grown men talking about 'money'.

But guess what? Most women do not even have the luxury to stay home simply because of the living costs in the west. Husbands expect their wives to work, to help them with expenses, yet they many have the cheek to expect her to do most if not all the chores whilst giving birth to his kids and working 9-5, just like him. That is the reality. Studies even show that women do more in relationships.

So don't come for me with that nonsense. Most of you lot blame feminism, when the vast majority cannot even afford to provide for your wife and kids without financial help from your wife.

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Splitting the chores in islam is not haraam. Stop conflating issues here. It is in fact encouraged for men to help their wives. We are not talking about leadership here.

Feminists can promote whatever they want, the fact of the matter is that even if you were splitting everything supposedly (which doesn't happen in most marriages) women will still end up doing more simply because biologically we carry babies and nurse them. Giving birth can kill them and here we have grown men talking about 'money'.

But guess what? Most women do not even have the luxury to stay home simply because of the living costs in the west. Husbands expect their wives to work, to help them with expenses, yet they many have the cheek to expect her to do most if not all the chores whilst giving birth to his kids and working 9-5, just like him. That is the reality. Studies even show that women do more in relationships.

So don't come for me with that nonsense. Most of you lot blame feminism, when the vast majority cannot even afford to provide for your wife and kids without financial help from your wife.
Oh, shut up. If you want to split chores with men then you're going to pay half of the rent and bills. You're also paying half of the wedding and honeymoon cost. When we're on a date, you're paying half of it.

Either pick traditional relationship or modern relationship. There is no in-between.

There is something called modern relationship where everything is 50/50. It's called equality and it's working thanks to feminism but unfortunately, some women are upset about it so they go back to traditional relationships where they serve their husband instead. So if you're traditional, serve your husband well.
:manny:

Oh, shut up. If you want to split chores with men then you're going to pay half of the rent and bills. You're also paying half of the wedding and honeymoon cost. When we're on a date, you're paying half of it.

Either pick traditional relationship or modern relationship. There is no in-between.

There is something called modern relationship where everything is 50/50. It's called equality and it's working thanks to feminism but unfortunately, some women are upset about it so they go back to traditional relationships where they serve their husband instead. So if you're traditional, serve your husband well.
:manny:

Nah, there is no such thing as 50/50

Can you get pregnant? Can you breastfeed?

If the answer is no, then shut up.

Women die in childbirth and here we have men thinking that they can split everything.

Get out of here.

Also, its men that want to split shit more than us now as you lot cannot even provide on your own.

Blame the high living costs and wake up to reality.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Nah, there is no such thing as 50/50

Can you get pregnant? Can you breastfeed?

If the answer is no, then shut up.

Women die in childbirth and here we have men thinking that they can split everything.

Get out of here.

Also, its men that want to split shit more than us now as you lot cannot even provide on your own.

Blame the high living costs and wake up to reality.
Getting pregnant......and breastfeeding has nothing to do with equality.

Modern relationships work. I don't know if you're stupid or being intellectually dishonest but it EXISTS. Women want equality and this is where it led them. It was better being under men since women realized equality was not the best option.

In a traditional relationship, chores and catering is the wife's job. Period.

All I'm saying is men are not dumb. If you want to share chores then we're sharing the rent and bills. If you don't want to pay the rent and bills then do your chores like a good girl.

Most men can afford traditional relationships, btw.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

You should study Mu'amalat in Islam. One of the topics it covers is the rights and duties of both husband and wife.
No where is cooking and cleaning mentioned as the duty of the wife.

Although alot of women don't mind. This entitlement and arrogance is what we are oppossed to. As a grown capable man, you want someone to clean after you, feed you and take care of you?:what:

Hellooooo!!! are you a toddler?? What is next? Xarka igadaq?? :reallymaury:

You want to diminish another human's existance to only serving your needs and not question your authority when u fall short. No self respecting woman wants to be a glorified sex slave.

Alot of "practising" abdis here have kibr. Islam is meant to humble you. I recommend this book to you lot.

20191225_132756.jpg

Tukraq

VIP

Splitting the bills ain’t haraam either

Tukraq

VIP
I’m pretty sure khadijah was the bread winner, so ladies need to stop coming at this from a religious angle

Getting pregnant......and breastfeeding has nothing to do with equality.

Modern relationships work. I don't know if you're stupid or being intellectually dishonest but it EXISTS. Women want equality and this is where it led them. It was better being under men since women realized equality was not the best option.

In a traditional relationship, chores and catering is the wife's job. Period.

All I'm saying is men are not dumb. If you want to share chores then we're sharing the rent and bills. If you don't want to pay the rent and bills then do your chores like a good girl.

Most men can afford traditional relationships, btw.

I really cannot be going back and worth with someone that tries to argue that pregnancy and breastfeeding has nothing to do with equility.

Pregnancy and the complications that go with it along with breastfeeding is taxing, much more so than chores. Therefore, men and women can never be equal in that regard. You must be a moron for you to even try and make that argument. How are you doing the exact same thing as someone that is carrying a child for 9 months and getting morning sickness?

And no, most that live in big cities are struggling due to the living costs in the west. That is common knowledge. How old are you? 17, 18? Also, where do you live?

Overall, men love the idea of patriarchy but don't have the pounds to facilitate their little pipe dream.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You should study Mu'amalat in Islam. One of the topics it covers is the rights and duties of both husband and wife.
No where is cooking and cleaning mentioned as the duty of the wife.

Although alot of women don't mind. This entitlement and arrogance is what we are oppossed to. As a grown capable man, you want someone to clean after you, feed you and take care of you?:what:

Hellooooo!!! are you a toddler?? What is next? Xarka igadaq?? :reallymaury:

You want to diminish another human's existance to only serving your needs and not question your authority when u fall short. No self respecting woman wants to be a glorified sex slave.

Alot of "practising" abdis here have kibr. Islam is meant to humble you. I recommend this book to you lot.

View attachment 85466
I am actually being very logical and humble here. I see hypocrisy and I am attacking it.

Do not expect men to fulfil your household duties if he's providing you. If you do not fulfil your roles as a housewife then you're sharing the rent and bills with your man. I said nothing wrong here.

It's like saying you're entitled to our wallet. We have to pay rent & bills. Cover the wedding and honeymoon cost. Pay for meher. Imagine if we complained same way as women complaining about their traditional role which is to be a homemaker, caterer and caretaker?

It's shambolic. I despise munafiqniimo.

Also, In Islam, the husband is in charge so if he says to do. You have to obey and do what he says.

Tukraq

VIP
In Islam, even if the wife is a Millionaire the husband has to provide for her unless SHE lets him off the hook.
He isn’t obliged to join such a relationship in the first place though, so he can seek out those that want to split or provide and be islamically A ok, so this isn’t a religious matter your coming at it from the wrong angle

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I really cannot be going back and worth with someone that tries to argue that pregnancy and breastfeeding has nothing to do with equility.

Pregnancy and the complications that go with it along with breastfeeding is taxing, much more so than chores. Therefore, men and women can never be equal in that regard. You must be a moron for you to even try and make that argument. How are you doing the exact same thing as someone that is carrying a child for 9 months and getting morning sickness?

And no, most that live in big cities are struggling due to the living costs in the west. That is common knowledge. How old are you? 17, 18? Also, where do you live?

Overall, men love the idea of patriarchy but don't have the pounds to facilitate their little pipe dream.
I am not arguing men and women are equal. I don't believe in that nonsense.

All I'm saying is women are delusional to think you'll have a traditional husband who is providing and sharing the chores at the same time. That's a pipe dream. You either be a modern wife that contributes the rent and bills or do your household duties as a traditional wife. There is no third option.
:kanyeshrug:

Tukraq

VIP

All I'm saying is women are delusional to think you'll have a traditional husband who is providing and sharing the chores at the same time. That's a pipe dream. You either be a modern wife that contributes the rent and bills or do your household duties as a traditional wife. There is no third option.
Yup it’s an options thing, stick with it either your educated worker and contributing something or non educated house wife who contributes zero, different types of roles, either way guys are okay with it just stick to one role

Working hours are usually 9-5

If you're a married woman with kids, you don't have the luxury of having set working hrs as your family at times need you around the clock. It is literally a form of xasidnimo if you think you shouldn't help your wife whatsoever just because you 'provide'.

Also, certain madhabs especially the Shafi madhab are of the opinion that women do not have to cook ect and this is before the advent of feminism.