Splitting dinner bill with your husband

She’s not Somali, she and her hubby are Harari. I guess this is more common in their dhaqaan. I get if they’re dating but splitting bills when married is ceeb. Thank God for Somali men; I’ve yet to see this type of behaviour from them.
It’s not splitting if you married as what’s yours is his and vice versa

I’m so grateful to be Somali what kind of gaajo life is this :damn:

Ladies she said they went to cafe after dinner and split that bill too, ya Allah imagine having to split your croissant and coffee bill with your hubby :jcoleno:
I just finished watching that video. Anyways, there's nothing wrong with that. It's common to split everything. I expect to do that when I get older.

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It's due to feminism. They introduced splitting chores which led to women paying half of the rent and bills. They even split the wedding and honeymoon. If they go on a date, they split the price to 50/50.

It's called modern relationship, folks. The west went sideways thanks to feminism.

Alhamdulillah for being a Somali though. We value traditionalism. :rejoice:

The husband is the leader, provider and protector and the wife is the homemaker, caterer and caretaker. That's how it should always be.
truth

women have become to uppity nowadays

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE

Ladies she said they went to cafe after dinner and split that bill too, ya Allah imagine having to split your croissant and coffee bill with your hubby :jcoleno:
we shall split the bill and the napkins and the meal split the gas payment split the coffee aftervthe dinner

5050 is the motto only MODERN WOMEN ARE EQUAL TO MEN HENCE EQUAL PAYMENT

You are too young, let’s see if you feel the same in 10 years.

I have never felt comfortable with people paying for me. I don't allow even my friends to buy me a can of pop. I can't imagine a day where I'd let someone pay for my meal.

Xaruun

VIP
Blame feminism for giving men and women equal rights. Women must now pay for themselves and take responsibility if they want to be considered as equal human beings. If you want your man to foot all the bills, don’t start crying when he expects you to cook fresh suqaar and canjeero, clean and suck his dick (on command) in return

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Feminism just make me want to leave the arena. Why go if spliting. Just order individualy and pay individualy

source.gif

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-24_23-32-13.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-24_23-32-13.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 47

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't mind but I'll teo

With money he gave her?

Trending

Latest posts