Splitting dinner bill with your husband

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I’m so grateful to be Somali what kind of gaajo life is this :damn:

Ladies she said they went to cafe after dinner and split that bill too, ya Allah imagine having to split your croissant and coffee bill with your hubby :jcoleno:

Ladies she said they went to cafe after dinner and split that bill too, ya Allah imagine having to split your croissant and coffee bill with your hubby :jcoleno:
Ahlie, men have to always pay, it's time for a change and let the wife pay ya kno

NotMyL

VIP
What type of new-age ceeb is this? Next thing you know, people will start charging their toddlers utility bills for watching so much Baby Shark
Ceeb beyond believe, if you are broke dude at least suggest a family card where you don’t have to send each other 20 dollars every time you go to the grocery or get something to eat, let me just go hug my hubby baal I have it good walaahi :noneck:
Isn't it a bit emasculating to let your woman pay like that?

I thought only lesbians and co workers did this sht.

Wait for it, I’m sure there are guys here who would advocate for this :susp:

Whats wrong with the wife paying or splitting?

Myself i will be looking for a sugar mammy to take care of me, cuz im not doing that 9-5 shit.
She will be paying for the expenses and everything, while im providing love, affection and some .
Living life :banderas:

NotMyL

VIP
Nah its cool if she is payin, my money will be for investing :gaasdrink:
Waar they are splitting the bill she is not paying for everything at least if she was paying for everything she can abuse him and remind him how useless he is :gaasdrink:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Waar they are splitting the bill she is not paying for everything at least if she was paying for everything she can abuse him and remind him how useless he is :gaasdrink:

Warr leave the guy alone, finances may be tough as he might have a 2nd wife:noneck:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Bit Stupid, but in a femenist world, kudos
Ceeb in my opinion, I would pay all, since It is me who is the money bringer. Paying for men shows you got the money. Spliting it up, what is this, A cab fare?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's due to feminism. They introduced splitting chores which led to women paying half of the rent and bills. They even split the wedding and honeymoon. If they go on a date, they split the price to 50/50.

It's called modern relationship, folks. The west went sideways thanks to feminism.

Alhamdulillah for being a Somali though. We value traditionalism. :rejoice:

The husband is the leader, provider and protector and the wife is the homemaker, caterer and caretaker. That's how it should always be.

Last edited:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You expect us to pay for everything and contribute in the household at the same time :mjlol:

I don't mind splitting chores but best believe we finna split everything down the middle wheres my 50 cents for that gum pack we shared :birdman:

She’s not Somali, she and her hubby are Harari. I guess this is more common in their dhaqaan. I get if they’re dating but splitting bills when married is ceeb. Thank God for Somali men; I’ve yet to see this type of behaviour from them.

NotMyL

VIP
It's because of feminism. They introduced splitting chores which led to women paying half of the rent and bills. They even split the wedding and honeymoon. If they go on a date, they split 50/50.

It's called modern relationship, folks. The west went sideways thanks to feminism.

Alhamdulillah for being a Somali though. We value traditionalism. :rejoice:
I have seen couples splitting rent but dinner bill? Now that’s another low, I wouldn’t be able to look at my husband the same way if he asked to split 30 dollar bill, what kind of struggle shit is that:gucciwhat:
She’s not Somali, she and her hubby are Harari. I guess this is more common in their dhaqaan. I get if they’re dating but splitting bills when married is ceeb. Thank God for Somali men; I’ve yet to see this type of behaviour from them.
I know sis that’s why I said thank god for being Somali, although lately I have been seeing women going half on rent with their husband, ceeb calaayk. Why not just get a card together and combine your finances at least, when she said I have to send him 26 dollars :kendrickcry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If she had a checking account bank, she can just basically print out her bank statement. They have it all organised in food, entertainment, restaurants, etc etc

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
God bless feminism, god bless equality. Nowadays women will even pay for your meal, truly a time to be alive.:wow1:

Don't limit yourselves Kang's, we on that #badbitch wave in 2020.

Last edited:

Only 30 dollars as well. Mad ting

Trending