Splitting dinner bill with your husband

They're hypocrites and I'm exposing these femcels. They all have a pipe dream and expect a traditional husband sharing chores. What world are you living in? If you want him to help out your chores then help out his bills and rent. That simple and fair.

I agree with you, but believe me buddy majority of women in real life would never argue against that. I have many friends that are married and never did any of their wives had the same view of the sspot Halimos at all. It's just to provoke us.

Secondly bro since you are younger than me and just 18 take an advise from me. It's not our Somali dhaqan to insult good Muslim women, even if they insult us first. In a forum full of feminists, murtads, s and ..... We have only like maximum 5 women who are decent here and Halima J and Saredo are both of them and the first one is even married. They are right that some scholars had the opinion the wife does not have to cook and clean, even though that is the norm when the husband is the main provider and I never heard of a case that a wife refused.

I agree with you, but believe me buddy majority of women in real life would never argue against that. I have many friends that are married and never did any of their wives had the same view of the sspot Halimos at all. It's just to provoke us.

Secondly bro since you are younger than me and just 18 take an advise from me. It's not our Somali dhaqan to insult good Muslim women, even if they insult us first. In a forum full of feminists, murtads, s and ..... We have only like maximum 5 women who are decent here and Halima J and Saredo are both of them and the first one is even married. They are right that some scholars had the opinion the wife does not have to cook and clean, even though that is the norm when the husband is the main provider and I never heard of a case that a wife refused.

No wife is going to refuse provided her husband isn't an arsehole. Its just that many men seem to have this mindset that they don't have to lift a finger because they provide.

I do most of the cooking ect, and i'm not working atm (trying to find another job and taking a bit of a break as well) but he still helps me when he sees i'm tired. Marriage is about mercy and couples helping each other. Imagine if we women were Xasid and were like we are not going to spend a penny because the husband has to provide everything or we tried to charge our husbands to breastfeed our own children. Both parties can be petty if everyone had that selfish mindset that some men have.

This whole mindset that women shouldn't expect any help if the husband pays is mad, as overall women especially when they become mothers burn out without a man helping.

All I’m saying is that mariage is more than just who cleans. There is love respect and naxariis between a couple. When the wife is tired the husband should help even if he provides. And when the husband is home after working long hours then the wife should help him relax. They are a team and should help each other out. I just don’t understand the obsession with chores when there are bigger challenges :icon lol:.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

Bro, I wasn't even insulting in the beginning. I was just debating their hypocrisy. You can even check for yourself. But then they all resorted to insults calling me immature and kid. I get what you're saying though. Irl, women are not like the Sspot ones. They behave very well unlike some in here:manny:

Xaruun

VIP
No wife is going to refuse provided her husband isn't an arsehole. Its just that many men seem to have this mindset that they don't have to lift a finger because they provide.

I do most of the cooking ect, and i'm not working atm (trying to find another job and taking a bit of a break as well) but he still helps me when he sees i'm tired. Marriage is about mercy and couples helping each other. Imagine if we women were Xasid and were like we are not going to spend a penny because the husband has to provide everything or we tried to charge our husbands to breastfeed our own children. Both parties can be petty if everyone had that selfish mindset that some men have.

This whole mindset that women shouldn't expect any help if the husband pays is mad, as overall women especially when they become mothers burn out without a man helping.
You did come across as thinking that though.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

Walal, I grew up seeing my female relatives cook, clean and stay at home to raise their children. But it was never forced on them. They had the free will.

This is actually my first time seeing men who are entitled to these services and it is on sspot.

@Dalmoor sorry for calling you dumb edo

I'm only apologising because you're young, and I lowkey feel I need to set you a good example. Don't get used to it through..

:mahubowtf:

*sigh first error and now you, what is it with these teenagers on sspot.

Last edited:
Walal, I grew up seeing my female relatives cook, clean and stay at home to raise their children. But it was never forced on them. They had the free will.

This is actually my first time seeing men who are entitled to these services and it is on sspot.

This forum and everything on the internet doesn't represent the reality. You seem to be a good girl, don't worry will find an good Somali brother that will value you.

Ngl I have sisters myself and if one of my brothers in law would speak about women like sspot farahs do, including me sometimes when I am trolling, I would beat them up. But guess what, all my brothers in law treat my sisters like queens and I am myself a gentle man irl.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@HalimaJ is correct boys, your wife has no legal obligation to cook and clean for you. Heck some jurists argued whether doing so is sadaqah for her family or not. She has a right too a maid if you have the money to provide for one. Lets be fair, Nabigeena Suuban used to help his wives out.

I am learning to cook now I want to cook for my wife one day as a romantic gesture.

@HalimaJ is correct boys, your wife has no legal obligation to cook and clean for you. Heck some jurists argued whether doing so is sadaqah for her family or not. She has a right too a maid if you have the money to provide for one. Lets be fair, Nabigeena Suuban used to help his wives out.

I am learning to cook now I want to cook for my wife one day as a romantic gesture.

Wow Tekniko

:ohhh:

Nice to meet you walaal.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wow Tekniko

:ohhh:

Nice to meet you walaal.
Watch from 21:01

Many Muslims unfortunately have misintepretation of "obedience", they need to educate themselves. Women are human beings too, marriage should be a union of love not a dictatorship.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Watch from 21:01

Many Muslims unfortunately have misintepretation of "obedience", they need to educate themselves. Women are human beings too, marriage should be a union of love not a dictatorship.

The new @TekNiKo I noticed you shared Hamza Yusuf in the other thread too:salute:

Trending