Spend his money and save yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! This started an argument but I'll keep it simple the man should pay all the bills while the women should not neglect her duties at home e.g cooking, cleaning, looking after the children however don't allow the women to be overworked as the "triple shift" comes into play But there should be a safe environment for the children hence why 2 ppl of the same country of origin, religion and culture should get married as it helps preserve genes and avoids pollution of our race also children should be raised with appropriate gender roles for a reason kmt

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There are two types of relationships. One is relation a modern relationship and the other one is a traditional relationship.

1. Both couples split the bills, chores, marriage and no mehr is involved. Both couples work and just want that typical western lifestyle.

2. The husband goes out to work and pays all the bills. The wife does all the chores and is obedient to her husband. Before they get married, the man has to pay for the wedding, honeymoon and mehr all by himself.

Now my only concern is there are some hypocritical women that want a traditional husband but expect him to do half of the chores. NO! NO! NO! That's not how it works! You can't pick and choose what you like or don't like. Be straightforward.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It would be done horribly and you'd have to go over and do it again properly. Waste of time tbh.
Tell me about it, I grew up with brothers and now live with my husband as much they want to help they will never do a great job cleaning. Vacuuming, dusting, taking the thrash out those they can be trusted with

Why would any man tolerate a woman working and not paying for bills?

If you’re not gonna work and expect me to pay the bills, then you’re going to be my servant and slave who serves me.

@World

When that concept of men as the providers was enacted in the 7th century was when women weren’t allowed to work and the little they possessed was the inheritance they received and may I add, that inheritance was only a third of what their male brethren got. If they want to go by that edict, are they allowed to work next to men and earn wages? Furthermore, they want to breed a football team and most Somali men aren’t on CEO wages, does that mean the children will be raised in the projects? Context, context.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That sounds hell-ish. I dont mind grinding outside but when i come home i want the food served hot and a cup of shah and a massage. She can do all the housework and i dont mind paying the bills.
Why is it hellish? If you help each other around the house without relying on one person to do all the house work all the time it Will be cleaner and there Will be less Households chores to do

If she cooked the meal you can wash the plates if she cleaned the bathroom you can check the pipes in the bathroom and kitchen and make sure they arent all clogged up and dirty

You Will have a house thats fresh and clean and less chores

halwa

✨🌙
There are two types of relationships. One is relation a modern relationship and the other one is a traditional relationship.

1. Both couples split the bills, chores, marriage and no mehr is involved. Both couples work and just want that typical western lifestyle.

2. The husband goes out to work and pays all the bills. The wife does all the chores and is obedient to her husband. Before they get married, the man has to pay for the wedding, honeymoon and mehr all by himself.

Now my only concern is there are some hypocritical women that want a traditional husband but expect him to do half of the chores. NO! NO! NO! That's not how it works! You can't pick and choose what you like or don't like. Be straightforward.

You spit nothing but facts, indeed.

:qri8gs7:

NotMyL

VIP

How about a 3rd option? I keep my job since I spent 4 years in university and make a good income. You pay all the bills, and help with the chores. Not 50/50 in chores but you help.

Why is it hellish? If you help each other around the house without relying on one person to do all the house work all the time it Will be cleaner and there Will be less Households chores to do

If she cooked the meal you can wash the plates if she cleaned the bathroom you can check the pipes in the bathroom and kitchen and make sure they arent all clogged up and dirty

You Will have a house thats fresh and clean and less chores
House maintenance like functionality ofcourse i would do, but washing dishes is a no no.
So youre saying i come home from a full time job and get in the kitchen and do chores?

My dad ain’t worthless since he’s raised me all these years, but yes, a man is worthless if he’s broke. The only time a broke man should be tolerated is if he’s a Chris Hemsworth lookalike.
You completely ignore my post and went down the usual entitled female route. Chris will end up in hell and his wife and children that he will lead with him. A poor broke ass nigga that loves his family is better than some rich jackass that can't thank god for anything. Perhaps you do need someone as shallow as yourself and i wish you the best if that's what you want.

You females make me laugh. I suppose you write letters to this guy aswell. Well he's going to hell too. Wealth and looks mean nothing if you are a shallow individual who doesn't know how to appreciate life as a trial.

:chrisfreshhah:
220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
That sounds hell-ish. I dont mind grinding outside but when i come home i want the food served hot and a cup of shah and a massage. She can do all the housework and i dont mind paying the bills.

the wife is not your maid.. you are an adult male learn how to serve yourself.

Gambar

VIP
@World

When that concept of men as the providers was enacted in the 7th century was when women weren’t allowed to work and the little they possessed was the inheritance they received and might I add, that inheritance was only a third of what their male brethren got. If they want to go by that edict, are they allowed to work next to men and earn wages? Furthermore, they want to breed a football team and most Somali men aren’t on CEO wages, does that mean the children will be raised in the projects? Context, context.
No they’re gonna “raise their kids back home” :rolleyes:

halwa

✨🌙
I won’t survive as full time housewife. I prefer the term part time housewife :ftw9nwa:

And work as my profession.

Me and my future hubby will help each other out. He will go inside that kitchen and cook up a storm. :cool:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
House maintenance like functionality ofcourse i would do, but washing dishes is a no no.
So youre saying i come home from a full time job and get in the kitchen and do chores?
Yeah cause its your house why wouldnt you wash dishes and clean the house?

Having standards is sad? My father works hard to support me, and he would only want the same thing for my future husband. A woman tolerating a broke nigga is the same thing as y’all tolerating a woman who doesn’t clean and cook. Doesn’t sound nice, does it?
A man can work hard and support you. My grandfather did it for my mother and they didn't live wealthy like my father's side but he was the best man i ever knew and a navy man. A hard working man who wished the best for his children and he with stood the trial of allah and i wish him the best in jannah. I hate that ungrateful females like you disguise shallowness as "standards". Standards is wanting a man that will support you enough to keep you happy. Not wanting a quote on quote "cash cow" to spoil you for the rest of your life. Many men do enough to support their families and females like you insult them by saying they are worthless. I pray for you sister.

How about saying i want what ever allah gives me and not degrading hard working men that pave your streets and do manual labour. Say what you want but poor men built this world! rich men just had the inspiration.

Aun grandfather i'm grateful for you and every hard working man that struggles and put on a smile for their children.

C69SwesWkAETCpY.jpg

Yeah, I expect a man who makes decent money, but as I’ve been taught by my mother, I don’t expect a Somali man to clean, cook, or run after children. I’m fine with that, it’s part of our culture.
You completely ignore my post and went down the usual entitled female route. Chris will end up in hell and his wife and children that he will lead with him. A poor broke ass nigga that loves his family is better than some rich jackass that can't thank god for anything. Perhaps you do need someone as shallow as yourself and i wish you the best if that's what you want.

You females make me laugh. I suppose you write letters to this guy aswell. Well he's going to hell too. Wealth and looks mean nothing if you are a shallow individual who doesn't know how to appreciate life as a trial.

:chrisfreshhah:
220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
Lol what do I get out of a poor man who loves me? Would you be fine with a lazy woman who expects you to clean the bathrooms and cook lunch, but she loves you?

50/50 is the right way.. paying for everything half / half and evenly sharing the chores cooking and cleaning.
I agree! i feel like some females on here have pre- conceived conceptions that men will not clean for them or help them with the house work.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Do you really think a Somali man raised by a Somali mom is going to go 50/50 in chores?... trust me they won’t, the best ones will come in the kitchen and wash the dishes while you cook and clean the dishes afterwards, I have one of those but no way will you be served and expect the bathroom to be cleaned by your standards from a Somali man.

Most of you are single and it shows.

well it is time from somali men to learn that or else they will die alone at their mothers house.
we women should raise our standards and not settle down with any lazy mummy's boy farax. I will not serve adult baby if i couldn't find a normal guy i will marry a foreigner.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How about a 3rd option? I keep my job since I spent 4 years in university and make a good income. You pay all the bills, and help with the chores. Not 50/50 in chores but you help.
Seriously. :drakewtf:

If you want him to do the chores then help him out with the bills but not 50/50. :comeon:

Stop being a hypocrtical . You have to choose what type of relationship you want. Either modern relationship or traditional relationship, it's not that hard.
:camby:

NotMyL

VIP
Seriously. :drakewtf:

If you want him to do the chores then help him out with the bills but not 50/50. :comeon:

Stop being a hypocrtical . You have to choose what type of relationship you want. Either modern relationship or traditional relationship, it's not that hard.
:camby:
Don’t worry about me walal, I have a relationship that works. Good luck tricking a poor xalimo to pay the rent with you

Next they will be asking women to help with the mehr money

Yeah, I expect a man who makes decent money, but as I’ve been taught by my mother, I don’t expect a Somali man to clean, cook, or run after children. I’m fine with that, it’s part of our culture.

Lol what do I get out of a poor man who loves me? Would you be fine with a lazy woman who expects you to clean the bathrooms and cook lunch, but she loves you?
I didn't tell you to love a poor man. Just sounded like you wouldn't stand by him when things got tough, because trust me i've seen former rich ppl go broke easy. Your comment about men being useless if they can't provide was harsh especially since i know hard working relatives that went through rough patches and they were well off too. You never know when disaster will strike! and your men are trash if they can't provide mentality is an insult to humans who are tested with loss of jobs. Just pray allah doesn't test your future husband and try to be a little humble sis.

:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending