Spend his money and save yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
My dad ain’t worthless since he’s raised me all these years, but yes, a man is worthless if he’s broke. The only time a broke man should be tolerated is if he’s a Chris Hemsworth lookalike.
My dad ain’t worthless since he’s raised me all these years, but yes, a man is worthless if he’s broke. The only time a broke man should be tolerated is if he’s a Chris Hemsworth lookalike.

Wow, that is really sad.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My man @Suldaanka! the somali cupid.

millionaire-matchmaker-696x335.jpg
:drakelaugh:
200w.gif

Wow, that is really sad.
Having standards is sad? My father works hard to support me, and he would only want the same thing for my future husband. A woman tolerating a broke nigga is the same thing as y’all tolerating a woman who doesn’t clean and cook. Doesn’t sound nice, does it?

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
50/50 is the right way.. paying for everything half / half and evenly sharing the chores cooking and cleaning.

50/50 is the right way.. paying for everything half / half and evenly sharing the chores cooking and cleaning.
That sounds hell-ish. I dont mind grinding outside but when i come home i want the food served hot and a cup of shah and a massage. She can do all the housework and i dont mind paying the bills.

World

VIP
Why would any man tolerate a woman working and not paying for bills?

If you’re gonna work and expect me to pay all the bills, then you’re not gonna work anymore but will be a servant and slave who serves me.

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Do you really think a Somali man raised by a Somali mom is going to go 50/50 in chores?... trust me they won’t, the best ones will come in the kitchen and wash the dishes while you cook and clean the dishes afterwards, I have one of those but no way will you be served and expect the bathroom to be cleaned by your standards from a Somali man.

Most of you are single and it shows.

Do you really think a Somali man raised by a Somali mom is going to go 50/50 in chores?... trust me they won’t, the best ones will come in the kitchen and wash the dishes while you cook and clean the dishes afterwards, I have one of those but no way will you be served and expect the bathroom to be cleaned by your standards from a Somali man.

Most of you are single and it shows.
It would be done horribly and you'd have to go over and do it again properly. Waste of time tbh.

What's paying bills and grocery to a rich guy? :hemad:

Being serious, a man provides. I'll make sure my family has the best things in life. I didn't come to the West to live like a miskeen. I will expect a premium wife who is with the program though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending