Spend his money and save yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
@World

None whatsoever. The money they had was the inheritance and they only inherited a third of their brother’s inheritance. That’s why the bloke was the provider. How many chicks here will be happy to inherit a third of her brother’s and what wealth do Somali parents in the diaspora possess to be inherited? If she wants to discard the rules of the 7th century and work with men, then she should contribute to her family’s finances.
I dont know whats so hard to understand. What do you think should a women do.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:camby:bye we dont need you. Plus no Somali is going to maryy you. Having your childern raised by A Kaffir who supposedly is Somali. If that was the case id rather Ashley raise my kids as she knows what a housewife is and appreciates.
Naa maxa iis mooday

Ashley:dead::deadrose::deadosama:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Says the femcel who claims to be "married" but made a whole thread about gender roles and marriage. The only basement dweller here is you, don't project your lifestyle with me. I exposed your lies and hypocrisy. Make a decent thread that is more believeable next time you worthless gold digger
:camby:
You sound desperate for attention, I don’t need to make up lies about being married honey my life ain’t that sad. I simply made a thread about a conversation I had with a co worker. All you had to do was share your thoughts about it like a normal person. I never called you names so why did you feel the need to call my husband a cuck? You’re fucktard who feels good shit talking on an anonymous board, so who is the worthless piece of shit here?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@World

None whatsoever. The money they had was the inheritance and they only inherited a third of their brother’s inheritance. That’s why the bloke was the provider. How many chicks here will be happy to inherit a third of her brother’s and what wealth do Somali parents in the diaspora possess to be inherited? If she wants to discard the rules of the 7th century and work with men, then she should contribute to her family’s finances.

@Knowles are you ready to pay half his rent?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm paying for everything. Not like she be able to afford to add to my lifestyle with a working class income. She can keep her own money.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Basically, your husband has no backbone or dignity. He's a cuck and your slave is what you're trying to tell me? What do you contribute to the relationship? He has to work all day and pay the bills then come home and do the chores after a long day of work? What do you do? Ungrateful gold diggers like yourselves don't deserve anything.:nahgirl:

I'm starting to doubt you even have a husband.

Imagine if I said I'm married to this queen that does all the chores and pays half of the bills? How would you girls feel? Exactly, that's how we guys feel too when you say you want a traditional husband to do women stuff. We're not your slaves and you don't know how it feels to work all day providing for the family. In the traditional relationship, there are gender roles. Follow it.

Your wrong her husband got dignity and backbone cause hes providing for his wife and helping around the house which any normal adult should do to begin with cause he Didnt marry her to take care of the house and clean

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Sweetheart I’ve never seen a woman wining and dining a man to get in his pants but you tell me if I’m wrong.
Well I have. Some women have high libido and some men have low libido. I can show you a thousand links of women complaining about their husband not giving them enough d*ck, you'll even hear a complaint from Somali women.

Biolgically, women want sex just as much as men.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:deadmanny::damn::russ:

Runti baad uu shegtay. They should expect their papers asap.

You right ill wash the dishes while she is cooking to help her out once in a while. But she enjoys giving me shax and having me talk to her while she is cooking.

O Allah give Janatul Firdowsa to our Hooyos. They raised us right and expect you guys to follow their footsteps

You sound lazy

Muji

VIP
Well I have. Some women have high libido and some men have low libido. I can show you a thousand links of women complaining about their husband not giving them enough d*ck, you'll even hear a complaint from Somali women.

Biolgically, women want sex just as much as men.

That’s why women have prostuites and strip clubs..oh wait

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Your wrong her husband got dignity and backbone cause hes providing for his wife and helping around the house which any normal adult should do to begin with cause he Didnt marry her to take care of the house and clean
You're a so your opinions don't matter. :camby:

3Hk4T9S.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts