Spend his money and save yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl no! That’s what these broke niggas want you to do! Do you really think they’ll split the chores with you evenly?

And when he leaves you, you won’t have any money saved up to help start a new life. That money you keep for yourself is yours. Men are useless if they ain’t paying the bills, remember that.
Wow! you really thinkin about a nigga leavin you. Then that means you have terrible taste in the first place. Men are useless if they ain’t paying the bills. What a shallow and nasty thing to say.

So if allah tests you aabo and he looses his job for a while you'd consider him useless for no longer being a cash cow? Now i know why the prophet said women should give lots of charity for their ungrateful nature.

Men suffer more in life and experience ten times the pressure women do. Men commit suicide more because they are expected to handle every kind of difficulty and not discuss things with ppl. All you western females make me sick! You are entitled to a good husband that treats you the best but i get the feeling that some of you muslim girls and females in general want more than just a loyal loving man.

All the prophets were poor men but i guess you'd rather marry the tyrant king because he can be your cash cow. Haye i hope you all get your rich man that thinks the same way as you and love money and the world more than anything.

:gucciwhat::drakewtf:

Being independent means going 50/50 on bills? Lol good luck!

And we are talking about women who do work, no one said anything about being housewife.
Lol u really think thats how its gonna I have heard enough girls around me saying "once I have kids never gonna work another day in ma life. Imma spend his money and live comfy". I have seen loads of habayars around me saying this to my mum you don't need to work let your husband do it. What happened to them their man left them and now they do xaar dhaqo for a living smh. I rather do 50/50

halwa

✨🌙
My somali sister needs a husband. I got you. Dont worry. What type of man you looking for? Does qabil matter? Does age matter.
What are your specs.

Qabiil doesn’t matter and age......anyone from 25-30

He needs to be decent, religious, kind and most of all: he needs to have a good job. :ftw9nwa:

That may be true, but many men are nice for years before they show their true colors. You just wanna be ready when that happens sis. It’s better to be safe than sorry. You have an Islamic right to keep your money and spend it however you like.
When the time comes for that then it comes for that. I dont know what the future holds but u cant class men as all trash.

Qabiil doesn’t matter and age......anyone from 25-30

He needs to be decent, religious, kind and most of all: he needs to have a good job. :ftw9nwa:
Haye. What about you. Can you cook and clean. Are you good looking? Whats your occupation and education. Are you dhaqan celis mise naag kaarti leh

That may be true, but many men are nice for years before they show their true colors. You just wanna be ready when that happens sis. It’s better to be safe than sorry. You have an Islamic right to keep your money and spend it however you like.
I really feel for you. I hope you find a good somali man that can show you love and turn you away from this suspicious nature. Not all men are assholes.

halwa

✨🌙
Haye. What about you. Can you cook and clean. Are you good looking? Whats your occupation and education. Are you dhaqan celis mise naag kaarti leh

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

You’re taking this serious.

I’m educated up to Masters level. I can cook and clean! Who can’t cook and clean :mad: I am the oldest in my family so of course! I’m a sixth form teacher

Good looking? I will let him be the judge of that :gnzbryw:

Aniga naag nool baan ahay. Waalid fiican baa I dhalay oo I soo korsaday. Cambaro aa ahay. Nin I heli Kara ma jirto! :cool: Meesha sheeko baa ku heysaa.

I’m not a dhaqan celis.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I make more than her and pay the bills and utilities she keeps hers do what she wants and I spend my money how I want

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Wow! you really thinkin about a nigga leavin you. Then that means you have terrible taste in the first place. Men are useless if they ain’t paying the bills. What a shallow and nasty thing to say.

So if allah tests you aabo and he looses his job for a while you'd consider him useless for no longer being a cash cow? Now i know why the prophet said women should give lots of charity for their ungrateful nature.

Men suffer more in life and experience ten times the pressure women do. Men commit suicide more because they are expected to handle every kind of difficulty and not discuss things with ppl. All you western females make me sick! You are entitled to a good husband that treats you the best but i get the feeling that some of you muslim girls and females in general want more than just a loyal loving man.

All the prophets were poor men but i guess you'd rather marry the tyrant king because he can be your cash cow. Haye i hope you all get your rich man that thinks the same way as you and love money and the world more than anything.

On the internet halimos like to show off but in real life they would use their money to bail their farax out of jail ... :russsmug:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I make more than her and pay the bills and utilities she keeps hers do what she wants and I spend my money how I want
1...2...3... before you get dragged for being emotionally mature and responsible husband.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

You’re taking this serious.

I’m educated up to Masters level. I can cook and clean! Who can’t cook and clean :mad: I am the oldest in my family so of course! I’m a sixth form teacher

Good looking? I will let him be the judge of that :gnzbryw:

Aniga naag nool baan ahay. Waalid fiican baa I dhalay oo I soo korsaday. Cambaro aa ahay. Nin I heli Kara ma jirto! :cool: Meesha sheeko baa ku heysaa.

I’m not a dhaqan celis.
2 things. Are you good looking cause when he asks either i have to have a pic or describe you.
Second of nin ku heli kara aan jiirin dee maxa tala.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The female nature is ungrateful and calculative. Why isn't a husband in the Deen that puts food on the table, protects her and her kids not enough? Why do they have to crave the materials of the disappearing dunya?

2 things. Are you good looking cause when he asks either i have to have a pic or describe you.
Second of nin ku heli kara aan jiirin dee maxa tala.
My man @Suldaanka! the somali cupid.

millionaire-matchmaker-696x335.jpg
:drakelaugh:

My dad ain’t worthless since he’s raised me all these years, but yes, a man is worthless if he’s broke. The only time a broke man should be tolerated is if he’s a Chris Hemsworth lookalike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending