Spend his money and save yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It’s not that i’m cheap or something but what’s the reason of a woman saving money? Is she going to use it on something that i will not be apart of?
You’re paranoid walal
And they say Islam is against women.. smh

You damn right I save my money and let him pay all the bills... the only thing I’m willing to contribute is the occasional grocery shopping, that’s if I’m going alone but if we are grocery shopping together he pays.

Thank Allah swt for making me a Muslim woman!!
YES Alx:rejoice:

These young girls nowadays sharing house bills with their husbands make me sad, where are the women in their lives :drakewtf:

I was talking to co worker about splitting the bills with her partner, these people actually split grocery bills, married couple splitting bills :drakewtf:

Alhamdulillah for being Muslim :rejoice:ladies imagine skinny farahs telling us to pay the rent with them :susp:
Eh don't push it! you females will be lucky to even get mehr in this day and age. I myself have an apple ready at hand.:ummhmm:

:ufdup:

If I have a job and financially stable then i might as well pay half of the rent, bills and spend my own money on things i want. Why r some people making a big deal out of it. Hooyo and aabo didnt come here for me to be a housewife. I was taught by hooyo to be independent rather than fully depend on a man all the time

I will help him if he needs help but nu’uh! He pays rent out of his own pocket.

But I will probably split all of the bills with him because love is blind :oops::oops::rolleyes::it0tdo8:

But that means he has to buy me Gucci bags every once a year and send me away on holidays :cool:
You.....your gonna get married. Your mother taught you well.....as for some of these other xalimos. Apples for the lot of you.

NotMyL

VIP
If I have a job and financially stable then i might as well pay half of the rent, bills and spend my own money on things i want. Why r some people making a big deal out of it. Hooyo and aabo didnt come here for me to be a housewife. I was taught by hooyo to be independent rather than fully depend on a man all the time
Being independent means going 50/50 on bills? Lol good luck!

And we are talking about women who do work, no one said anything about being housewife.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
My Eedo was/is a strong and good woman and wife and a wonderful person and mother.
She used to pay half the rent, back home. Because she worked.
You guys are just spoiled so called princesses.
Come back in reality.
Life is not easy. A single salary is not enough and if you want children,
your man will have to work hard,really hard. And you will leave him because "he works too much".
Be wise and pay your shit. It's not a relationship between a father/and his little daughter, his princess.
You are in relationship with a stranger who happens to be your husband. He doesn't share your DNA.
So you don't expect him too much and he is not there for fixing your finance problems.

I live in reality, i see that many women want the feminist agenda.
I understand why and they should embrace the split system.
50/50.

Girl no! That’s what these broke niggas want you to do! Do you really think they’ll split the chores with you evenly?

And when he leaves you, you won’t have any money saved up to help start a new life. That money you keep for yourself is yours. Men are useless if they ain’t paying the bills, remember that.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Girl no! That’s what these broke niggas want you to do! Do you really think they’ll split the chores with you evenly?

And when he leaves you, you won’t have any money saved up to help start a new life. That money you keep for yourself is yours. Men are useless if they ain’t paying the bills, remember that.

Go marry your bestie female and stop with men then if they are only there for your egocentric pleasure.

NotMyL

VIP

I hear stories about poor girls who pay the bills, only for the man to come around with a new wife back home or worse spoiling others with his money.

If you tie up all his finances, best believe he won’t have anything left to do extra activities with

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Allah y’all are merciless. Nobody is asking you to split everything exactly 50/50, but help out a little. No mercy is being shown on this thread.:dead:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What’s the point of tolerating a broke nigga? Men are always talking about how they want a traditional wife. Well, I want a traditional husband.
:gaasdrink:

Fair enough.
If you are traditional then it's normal ! I hate it when hypocrites who say they believe in gender equality but they expect too much from men lmao

Well there you go, you don’t have anything to worry about then, my post is referring to Muslim men who follow the deen and know they are responsible for the bills.
You know even if she works somali men will never spend her money. He doesnt feel manly doing that. As for gaalo culture even your girlfriend pays 50 50.
:manny:

They are good somali men out there that arent broke and earn a living. Not all are some broke ass niggas:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: If he is shit and does nothing then u think im keeping him the house lol he can get straight out i dont put up BS

Excuse me? You’re not supposed to tell me I’m old. You’re supposed to say I’m young! :mad:

Do you have anyone I could marry?
My somali sister needs a husband. I got you. Dont worry. What type of man you looking for? Does qabil matter? Does age matter.
What are your specs.

They are good somali men out there that arent broke and earn a living. Not all are some broke ass niggas:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: If he is shit and does nothing then u think im keeping him the house lol he can get straight out i dont put up BS
That may be true, but many men are nice for years before they show their true colors. You just wanna be ready when that happens sis. It’s better to be safe than sorry. You have an Islamic right to keep your money and spend it however you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending