Spend his money and save yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Don’t worry about me walal, I have a relationship that works. Good luck tricking a poor xalimo to pay the rent with you

Next they will be asking women to help with the mehr money
I prefer a traditional relationship but all I'm saying is don't expect a traditional Somali man to help you out with the chores, it doesn't work like that. There are some westernized Somali guys that prefer modern relationships so if you want him to help you out with the chores than you have to help him out with the bills. You can't pick and choose what you like or don't like, don't be a hypocrite is what I'm saying.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Tell me about it, I grew up with brothers and now live with my husband as much they want to help they will never do a great job cleaning. Vacuuming, dusting, taking the thrash out those they can be trusted with

they will learn.. women didn't born knowing how to cook and clean we learn and those somali men can learn how to cook and clean ..

Muji

VIP
I’m not doing all the house chores and I’m also not paying any of the bills

If you think that’s unfair tough luck, I’m the one who holds the keys to the malab so you will comply.

A man can work hard and support you. My grandfather did it for my mother and they didn't live wealthy like my father's side but he was the best man i ever knew and a navy man. A hard working man who wished the best for his children and he with stood the trial of allah and i wish him the best in jannah. I hate that ungrateful females like you disguise shallowness as "standards". Standards is wanting a man that will support you enough to keep you happy. Not wanting a quote on quote "cash cow" to spoil you for the rest of your life. Many men do enough to support their families and females like you insult them by saying they are worthless. I pray for you sister.

How about saying i want what ever allah gives me and not degrading hard working men that pave your streets and do manual labour. Say what you want but poor men built this world! rich men just had the inspiration.

Aun grandfather i'm grateful for you and every hard working man that struggles and put on a smile for their children.

C69SwesWkAETCpY.jpg
You are a legend sxb. You wrote a quote, unquote, and proceeded to quote, unquote ("):pachah1:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
well it is time from somali men to learn that or else they will die alone at their mothers house.
we women should raise our standards and not settle down with any lazy mummy's boy farax. I will not serve adult baby if i couldn't find a normal guy i will marry a foreigner.
I think everyone was advising you to marry out. You're a gaal that prefers a modern relationship so stay in the west and please, lose your culture by diluting your genes. It'll be a win for our community.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I prefer a traditional relationship but all I'm saying is don't expect a traditional Somali man to help you out with the chores, it doesn't work like that. There are some westernized Somali guys that prefer modern relationships so if you want him to help you out with the chores than you have to help him out with the bills. You can't pick and choose what you like or don't like, don't be a hypocrite is what I'm saying.
My husband helps with the chores and pays all the bills. I have savings and we splurge whenever we want. My savings is not just for me, for example recently his uncle was hospitalized and we had to pay over 5k, who do you think paid for it? I’m not selfish don’t let the jokes get to you but I do believe in men paying for the house bills it’s just how it is and alx I found someone who doesn’t have problem with it.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I’m not doing all the house chores and I’m also not paying any of the bills

If you think that’s unfair tough luck, I’m the one who holds the keys to the malab so you will comply.
Women equally crave for penis just as much as men crave for malab. :comeon:

Good luck fooling a miskeen Farah.

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
My husband helps with the chores and pays all the bills. I have savings and we splurge whenever we want. My savings is not just for me, for example recently his uncle was hospitalized and we had to pay over 5k, who do you think paid for it? I’m not selfish don’t let the jokes get to you but I do believe in men paying for the house bills it’s just how it is and alx I found someone who doesn’t have problem with it.
Basically, your husband has no backbone or dignity. He's a cuck and your slave is what you're trying to tell me? What do you contribute to the relationship? He has to work all day and pay the bills then come home and do the chores after a long day of work? What do you do? Ungrateful gold diggers like yourselves don't deserve anything.:nahgirl:

I'm starting to doubt you even have a husband.

Imagine if I said I'm married to this queen that does all the chores and pays half of the bills? How would you girls feel? Exactly, that's how we guys feel too when you say you want a traditional husband to do women stuff. We're not your slaves and you don't know how it feels to work all day providing for the family. In the traditional relationship, there are gender roles. Follow it.

Last edited:
Do you really think a Somali man raised by a Somali mom is going to go 50/50 in chores?... trust me they won’t, the best ones will come in the kitchen and wash the dishes while you cook and clean the dishes afterwards, I have one of those but no way will you be served and expect the bathroom to be cleaned by your standards from a Somali man.

Most of you are single and it shows.
:deadmanny::damn::russ:

Runti baad uu shegtay. They should expect their papers asap.

You right ill wash the dishes while she is cooking to help her out once in a while. But she enjoys giving me shax and having me talk to her while she is cooking.

O Allah give Janatul Firdowsa to our Hooyos. They raised us right and expect you guys to follow their footsteps

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Basically, your husband has no backbone or dignity. He's a cuck and your slave is what you're trying to tell me? What do you contribute to the relationship? He has to work all day and pay the bills then come home and do the chores after a long day of work? What do you do? Ungrateful gold diggers like yourselves don't deserve anything.:nahgirl:

I'm starting to doubt you even have a husband.

Imagine if I said I'm married to this queen that does all the chores and pays half of the bills? How would you girls feel? Exactly, that's how we guys feel too when you say you want a traditional husband to do women stuff. We're not your slaves and you don't know how it feels to work all day providing for the family. In the traditional relationship, there are gender roles. Follow it.

Says a basement dweller who probably never talked to a chick before, come back when you get on my husband’s level .

well it is time from somali men to learn that or else they will die alone at their mothers house.
we women should raise our standards and not settle down with any lazy mummy's boy farax. I will not serve adult baby if i couldn't find a normal guy i will marry a foreigner.
:camby:bye we dont need you. Plus no Somali is going to maryy you. Having your childern raised by A Kaffir who supposedly is Somali. If that was the case id rather Ashley raise my kids as she knows what a housewife is and appreciates.
Naa maxa iis mooday

Yeah, I expect a man who makes decent money, but as I’ve been taught by my mother, I don’t expect a Somali man to clean, cook, or run after children. I’m fine with that, it’s part of our culture.

Lol what do I get out of a poor man who loves me? Would you be fine with a lazy woman who expects you to clean the bathrooms and cook lunch, but she loves you?
Just like in our culture we have never thought to ask our women to provide. Never.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Says a basement dweller who probably never talked to a chick before, come back when you get on my husband’s level .
Says the femcel who claims to be "married" but made a whole thread about gender roles and marriage. The only basement dweller here is you, don't project your lifestyle with me. I exposed your lies and hypocrisy. Make a decent thread that is more believeable next time you worthless gold digger
:camby:

What work do you think a medieval woman before the industrial revolution could do? Other than prostitution of course.

@World

None whatsoever. The money they had was the inheritance and they only inherited a third of their brother’s inheritance. That’s why the bloke was the provider. How many chicks here will be happy to inherit a third of her brother’s and what wealth do Somali parents in the diaspora possess to be inherited? If she wants to discard the rules of the 7th century and work with men, then she should contribute to her family’s finances.

Status
Not open for further replies.