South Sudanese angry and threatening Somalis

Apprently some Somalis called him j*reer and he got angry and threatening to annihilate thousands of Somalis living in Jubba.. He said he's qabiil was nouwa, don't know if this correct pronounced.. @Nilotic we need your advice, is this nigga langaab or what?

Somalis should stop using racial slurs on public platforms, this shits getting out of hand, and you are only making enemies for Somalis.

Apprently some Somalis called him j*reer and he got angry and threatening to annihilate thousands of Somalis living in Jubba.. He said he's qabiil was nouwa, don't know if this correct pronounced.. @Nilotic we need your advice, is this nigga langaab or what?

Do you mean Nuer?

That group is the 2nd most powerful ethnic group in South Sudan

The guy sounds like a blowhard; no individual can launch attacks on thousands of foreigners

South Sudanese are cool people back in the days they thought we were related to omar al bashiir but now thousands of Somalis work in south Sudan and they usually only shop from somali business in 🇺🇸
They’re like Somalis they never like to gor gor gortan like the other Africans they will give you whatever you say you want it for. Waa dad gob ah and get offended easily like Somalis they don’t like to be looked down on.

These trolls have no awareness at all how they're ruining our reputation and putting it further down the gutter, potentionally putting lives at risk, I remember when some somali was trolling this African American man on twitter and he went and said yall better be careful to reer minnesota, indicating he would bring violence. This has gone too far to the point I am side eyeing every somali nigga I see in the streets. It is what it is

These trolls have no awareness at all how they're ruining our reputation and putting it further down the gutter, potentionally putting lives at risk, I remember when some somali was trolling this African American man on twitter and he went and said yall better be careful to reer minnesota, indicating he would bring violence. This has gone too far to the point I am side eyeing every somali nigga I see in the streets. It is what it is
Now days it’s not even Somalis who are doing this but trolls from other ethnic groups and it has been proven.

Now days it’s not even Somalis who are doing this but trolls from other ethnic groups and it has been proven.
majority is somali men but your right a few are not somali in fact kne horrible troll is a whole somali girl from minnesota she's been outted many times yet insist on creating more fake accounts uff, she clearly had a hard time with somali men for her to do this.

Do you mean Nuer?

The guy sounds like a blowhard; no individual can launch attacks on thousands of foreigners
Yeah I think so, that's what he said was he's qabiil.. Seemed like he was very proud of his qabiil.. Somalis can relate to this :mjlol:

Do you mean Nuer?

Are you dinka or nuer ? Can you tell me which tribe has the name koang dak ?

The Nuer are extremely proud of their Qabil; they actually consider themselves a Nation in their own right

I'm Dinka

Koang Dak is definitely Nuer, saaxiib
I matched with a guy on 23andme who’s dna is e-v32 and it s says he’s 50% somali he looks straight up south Sudanese though.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
What do they gain from it? No sane somali would want to tanish somali name by attacking innocent people who haven’t provoked us. I stand by my statement there’s a lot of ajnabis who do it.

They're losers irl so they just come on social media to spew their negativity and frustration. No ajanabi is taking their time to pretend being somali on social media this is a big cope.

Just go on clubhouse during the night and listen to the grown somali guys holding troll spaces

I matched with a guy on 23andme who’s dna is e-v32 and it s says he’s 50% somali he looks straight up south Sudanese though.

It's funny how genetics work; I have cousins from the same household that mixed with Sudanese Arabs and some of them look clearly mixed while others look just like other Nilotes.

It's funny how genetics work; I have cousins from the same household that mixed with Sudanese Arabs and some of them look clearly mixed while others look just like other Nilotes.
Somalis have weak genes we always get absorbed by the other ethnic. The guy’s father is somali but the Nuer mom just took the boy from us can you believe she named this abdi koang dak?

Trending