South Sudanese angry and threatening Somalis

That legitimately cracked me up.

He has a great deal of pride

:rejoice:
Rmeinds me of how we Somalis refuse to be identified as simply blacks.. Because we have an identity, qabiil and ethnicity.. That's why I respect this man.. He doesn't accept to simply being identified by the texture of his hair.

HuunoHunter

Old Head ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ
I honestly don't know how much a cow would cost at this moment; Nilotes now use money and our dowries (in the West) reach 80-90k
Damn South Sudanese folk are rolling in dough huh? Will they accept 50 pregnant camels from me as dowry?

Imagine the shock of these tiktok trolls if they ever found out the Nuer nigga they just insulted is the blueprint for 50% of their Somali DNA :dead:

I think the brother thinks that I'm a sheegato or something; my Somali dialect is apparently Majerteen
๐Ÿค” :mjlol:
Lots of the Somalia in Australia are Majerteen/Puntlanders it makes sense that the AF soomaali you picked up from your friends is of that dialect my Dinka nigga :banderas:

Damn South Sudanese folk are rolling in dough huh? Will they accept 50 pregnant camels from me as dowry?

That's the thing, bro... we're not rolling in dough at all; we literally have to go into debt and work with our brothers and cousins in order to afford these obscene dowries.

ROFL at the offer of camels; I don't think any Nilotic group has reared camels before. Don't worry, walaal... I'll put in a good word for you.

I Got You Help GIF by The Cooligans

HuunoHunter

Old Head ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿฟ
That's the thing, bro... we're not rolling in dough at all; we literally have to go into debt and work with our brothers and cousins in order to afford these obscene dowries.

ROFL at the offer of camels; I don't think any Nilotic group has reared camels before. Don't worry, walaal... I'll put in a good word for you.

Damn it's that bad huh? I thought the 50k mehr was a joke to us but you guys are living it. ๐Ÿ’€

Bless you bro and put the good word in for me.

:yousmart:

Damn it's that bad huh? I thought the 50k mehr was a joke to us but you guys are living it. ๐Ÿ’€

Bless you bro and put the good word in for me.

:yousmart:
I feel horrible for Dinka man's wallahi. Might have to offer @Nilotic Canadian citizenship & match him up with some Afar tings cause this ain't it. 50 - 80k for the chance of ๐Ÿฑ & you can't even guarantee if she knows what she's doing ooooh hell no.

I feel horrible for Dinka man's wallahi. Might have to offer @Nilotic Canadian citizenship & match him up with some Afar tings cause this ain't it. 50 - 80k for the chance of ๐Ÿฑ & you can't even guarantee if she knows what she's doing ooooh hell no.

I'll save up and I won't even need the help of my brothers.

:fittytousand:

I do appreciate you offering sharp teeth Afar beauties

:yousmart:...

..But I really can't see myself marrying a non-Nilotic woman; the Tutsi-Hima are probably the only non-Nilotic group I would even entertain, and their genetic profile is actually very close to the Maasai-Samburu

PS: I'll be a great se**** Sensei

:trumpsmirk::mjlol:

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›

The turkana in kenya started rearing camels for a while now and they're nilotic. Maybe it's time to introduce camels to south sudan or the nile republic. It's time for the camel revolution.

The turkana in kenya started rearing camels for a while now and they're nilotic. Maybe it's time to introduce camels to south sudan or the nile republic. It's time for the camel revolution.

The Turkana live in a more arid region so I can understand why they would adopt the use of camels; I was in Kakuma as a child and don't recall the Turkana having camels๐Ÿค”...

Trending