South Sudanese angry and threatening Somalis

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I met a south Sudanese brother and his family yesterday, he kept calling me waryaa, but they were very nice and welcoming. He told me he grew up in Kenya with Somalia :)

South Sudanese are very welcoming ppl. @Based many Somalis including few of my cousins have been tapping into the South Sudan business sector for quite a while now. The self made millionaire bashar I think his name is reached that level of success setting up his buisness in Jubba

Somalis should stop using racial slurs on public platforms, this shits getting out of hand, and you are only making enemies for Somalis.
I agree but bear in mind a lot of these online trolls are not Somali, or are bots created to spread misinformation,create tension and accelerate hate. This was all proven with the usage during the US Elections with Russia creating bot accounts. I have faith this happens On a smaller scale between communities too like the rapid rise of the Somali Twitter trolls.

African Americans have no right to talk.
have you seen how the AA in Minneapolis treated Somali’s when they first got there?
Demonic and hateful. Physically aggressive on our community. They of all people shouldn’t even talk.

Since we're newcomers to America and mostly poor refugees, we tend to settle areas where you would find poor people, and many AAs are in this category. So when locals see new migrants or refugees who are getting what they should've been getting, they resent it. In their views (even though not always correct), they think we're getting a better treatment.

Remember, our poor would've felt the same if they think some newcomers are getting a far better deal than them. It is called a class warfare where the poor would blame or being jealous of other poor people.

log off the internet, these trolls shouldn’t affect your life. Every culture has trolls to an extent.

My point was, if you see our racists deploying racist slurs, drop your five cents, let them know you don't agree with them, and move on. :cool:

Apprently some Somalis called him j*reer and he got angry and threatening to annihilate thousands of Somalis living in Jubba.. He said he's qabiil was nouwa, don't know if this correct pronounced.. @Nilotic we need your advice, is this nigga langaab or what?

South Sudanese are good people, I wouldn’t take what that guy says seriously.

It's where most of you Somali Australians come from :drakekidding:

I know that I've consistently trolled you and others, but what are the chances that a faraax would have an almost Encyclopaedic knowledge of Sudanese groups, history and cultures?

Just believe me, walaal

Trust Me Love GIF by Puss In Boots

I think the brother thinks that I'm a sheegato or something; my Somali dialect is apparently Majerteen
🤔 :mjlol:

im not sure but I would block him. He’s a troll.
Do you speak Somali?!?

Also how different are the Nilotic languages in SSudan? Are they mutually intelligible?

im not sure but I would block him. He’s a troll.
Do you speak Somali?!?

Also how different are the Nilotic languages in SSudan? Are they mutually intelligible?

Repo has always been cool with me so I don't think he's being disrespectful

I know some Somali words and I've used that to troll those that thought I was Somali

:drakelaugh:

Some Nilotic languages (like Karo languages) share a great deal of mutual intelligibility but it would still be a struggle for them.

Beyond a lot of shared words that would be familiar to me, I wouldn't be able to understand a Nuer person if they spoke to me in their language.