South Sudanese angry and threatening Somalis

Or the new lebanese who are known setting up business in all kinds of countries. Stop this self hate nayaa
Lebanese people are proximity to white they know they will never face racism no matter where they set foot in and get royal treatment I respect somalis hussling and opening businesses but why places where we are aliens to and get killed?

reer

VIP
Yes, especially on the border with the North; areas like Abyei, Renk and Northern Bahr El Ghazal have plenty of Dinka Muslims

We are nowhere near as devout as the Copts; Christianity isn't as central to our identity as it is to the Copts or the Amhara; and it's presence is literally only decades old...

..My own father was the first Christian in the family

We really only started converting to Christianity in the 80s -- when the war with the North intensified; the British tried to convert us, but we despised them and largely rejected Christianity during the colonial era.

Evangelical Christians from the United States and Norway gave us assistance and that's when people started converting.
why did the colonials fail in converting yall to christianity? they succeeded in nigeria kenya etc.

why did the colonials fail in converting yall to christianity? they succeeded in nigeria kenya etc.

I think it's because we held ourselves in high esteem; British officials were actually surprised that we didn't regard them as superior.

Also, the British were invaders and their power over us was an affront; we worked in concert with the North to fight the British, however, the North betrayed us and resumed hostilities against us so we kicked the forces of the "Mahdi" out of the South as well.

It took until the 1930s for the British to establish full control of the South; we were the last region to be subdued.

:rejoice:

Somalis have already ruined our name from the moment they stepped into the west. Should be a worldwide ban on Somalis across the world if you ask me.

Many Somalis don't know the power of social media. It is how people communicate nowadays. That is why it is important we use it maturely. I personally never allow in my presence any Somali attacking other Africans.

Wallahi, my brother-in-law one day called my wife to tell me to watch out. He heard from an African American radio talk show where they were very upset with online Somali trolls calling them n\*ggers. He stated he heard some of the people saying shoot wherever you see these m-fing Somalis".

Apparently, there was a discussion between AA and African migrants to the West. The discussion got heated, and that is when some Somali guys in EU/UK started using racial slurs. And these AAs in the radio show talk host were very upset Somalis constantly deploying the N word, slave, and other deragotary terms.

Bottom line, we need to just refute what our online trolls say online against others. Don't ever let them walk away with deploying racist and other demeaning terms.

African Americans have no right to talk.
have you seen how the AA in Minneapolis treated Somali’s when they first got there?
Demonic and hateful. Physically aggressive on our community. They of all people shouldn’t even talk.

log off the internet, these trolls shouldn’t affect your life. Every culture has trolls to an extent.

Lebanese people are proximity to white they know they will never face racism no matter where they set foot in and get royal treatment I respect somalis hussling and opening businesses but why places where we are aliens to and get killed?

idk what you mean, but get some self respect. Many other groups migrate even more than we do. You can find a Chinese, Indian, and Nigerian in any part of the world.

I think it's because we held ourselves in high esteem; British officials were actually surprised that we didn't regard them as superior.

Also, the British were invaders and their power over us was an affront; we worked in concert with the North to fight the British, however, the North betrayed us and resumed hostilities against us so we kicked the forces of the "Mahdi" out of the South as well.

It took until the 1930s for the British to establish full control of the South; we were the last region to be subdued.

:rejoice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Welcome back ? :lolbron:
I haven't been on this site in a minute, where my wives desert flower and sophisticate at?
1672087425337.png