South Korea's gender wars

giphy.gif
Two words fam: plastic surgery.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Now I’m thinking about something ,imagine if there’s a global gender wars , who will win, Woman or man. I think men will lose because someone will leak our info for some p*sssy pic.

"They're gonna hit your southeastern base at midnight. Now send me the titty pics, please."

You misunderstood, I'd like to do a hostage exchange. Korean men for men. We'll be thriving while you destroy South Korea, really show these women how great they had it. It can be like an experiment.
Sis, you and I both know that both the brothers and sisters in our community will be hurt by this exchange.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
💀💀💀 woman just got to deprive us of s*x and they won

Saxiibs will be so thirsty for it that they'll be overly helpful. Sending these women reports on each and every special ops operative on the mission like "Well, we didn't ask this guy for all of this but okay." *3 months pass and nearly his entire platoon has been massacred thanks to the intel* "Hello? Sara? You going to send the side boob pics? Sara?" *saxiib is too dense to notice he's one ticking with no profile pic visible = he's been blocked*

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
There's a decline in birthrates in most of the nations where the gender-wars shit gets out of hand. You could point to economic uncertainty and shit wages as the cause, but the gender-wars bollocks just seems to add more fuel to the fire :patrice:

Even South Korean companies are mocking the Asian niggas :gucciwhat:

pt-5-data.png

WSC6T7AKKZJA7E35WSFWJKXRFM.jpg

"They're gonna hit your southeastern base at midnight. Now send me the titty pics, please."
:mjlol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Saxiibs will be so thirsty for it that they'll be overly helpful. Sending these women reports on each and every special ops operative on the mission like "Well, we didn't ask this guy for all of this but okay." *3 months pass and nearly his entire platoon has been massacred thanks to the intel* "Hello? Sara? You going to send the side boob pics? Sara?" *saxiib is too dense to notice he's one ticking with no profile pic visible = he's been blocked*

That's why we need all the military planning done by the LGBT community.

Ironically, they will save the male gender from extinction

:fittytousand:

:mjlol:

@Jacko goin' take this shit personally, dawg. In all fairness and to me at least, there are beautiful women anywhere and I see this racial hierarchy of looks stuff as socially inept, don't get out enough stuff. However, I did try to point out to our cuz that most people in places like the Gulf don't see indhoyar women as particularly attractive. Even Madow women would get repped a bit more often when I was comin' up so it was confusing for me to see all this stuff online with cadaan dudes fawning over indhoyar women.

:lolbron:

Tell him to snapped out of it and get out of the sunken place, indoyaars are grim sxb lol
I can appricaite that some of them are objectively beautiful, I just don't find them sexually attractive.
Nothing makes my dick crawl back into my body quicker than an indoyaar woman :susp:
I mean do you niggas even have east asian queens in your countries? Closest approximation is what, Filipino maids in UAE and Bengali tings in the UK lool. Don't knock until you try and I've got a few inches to spare so my sons should be good. :heh:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I mean do you niggas even have east asian queens in your countries? Closest approximation is what, Filipino maids in UAE and Bengali tings in the UK lool. Don't knock until you try and I've got a few inches to spare so my sons should be good. :heh:

A lot of cope in this post, abowe. I'm afraid I've seen plenty of indhoyars in my life. Filipinos, yes. But also lots of Chinese, Indonesians, Malaysians and even some Koreans and Japanese. Pretty commonplace in the gulf to encounter these groups. There was even a Chinese girl in my class when I was little. Zhang. The kids were relentless with teasing her. All this "Zhang, do Kung Fu!" and all that. No one found her pretty, though. And I don't say that to be mean.

:meleshame:

East-Central Asians became more common around the time I turned 18. Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, Uzbeks and Turkmens and those groups actually got attention during my college years from what I could see that East or Southeast Asians did not and you could tell that was because of the effect their ancient European and MENA admixture had on their looks.