South Korea's gender wars

I was previously in support of adopting Swahili as the official language of South Sudan in order to facilitate greater integration with the East African community, but I no longer see the value in that.

I would much rather have English as the official language and have mandatory indigenous language programs (in their localities) in order to retain all 64 of our indigenous languages.

Our future social engineers will have to decide what sort of English accent we'll have because we (in the diaspora) certainly don't want any of the African English accents; we should invest heavily into our film industry and push the RP English accent.

International experts from the best performing arts academies, institutes and theatres should be employed and used to build up our own industry.

The film industry will be instrumental in pushing and extolling a certain aesthetic in relation to values and principles, fashion, style, speech and behaviour; low quality, high volume Nollywood style films should not be permitted.

Every actor/actress must attend academies in order to appear on the screen; directors, producers, camera personnel and other relevant positions must be accredited.

Degenerate content should not be permitted; films depicting us as weak, hapless victims should not be commissioned let alone featured.

Look, I know this sounds like a very controlled society, but it's just part of socio-cultural governance.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I was previously in support of adopting Swahili as the official language of South Sudan in order to facilitate greater integration with the East African community, but I no longer see the value in that.

I would much rather have English as the official language and have mandatory indigenous language programs (in their localities) in order to retain all 64 of our indigenous languages.

Our future social engineers will have to decide what sort of English accent we'll have because we (in the diaspora) certainly don't want any of the African English accents; we should invest heavily into our film industry and push the RP English accent.

International experts from the best performing arts academies, institutes and theatres should be employed and used to build up our own industry.

The film industry will be instrumental in pushing and extolling a certain aesthetic in relation to values and principles, fashion, style, speech and behaviour; low quality, high volume Nollywood style films should not be permitted.

Every actor/actress must attend academies in order to appear on the screen; directors, producers, camera personnel and other relevant positions must be accredited.

The big issue with promoting English in non-Anglo countries is that it brings in a lot of American culture with it as people start to consume more and more American media. This can result in a big loss of local culture.

For example, in Scandinavia where English proficiency is really high you see them aping American culture and social issues a lot whereas Russia where English proficiency is really low they don't care about American issues and focus more on their own region of the world (former USSR).

The big issue with promoting English in non-Anglo countries is that it brings in a lot of American culture with it as people start to consume more and more American media. This can result in a big loss of local culture.

For example, in Scandinavia where English proficiency is really high you see them aping American culture and social issues a lot whereas Russia where English proficiency is really low they don't care about American issues and focus more on their own region of the world (former USSR).

That is a very valid point, but I think that the alternative is far less useful and presents some of the same cultural challenges; the Swahili speaking countries produce sexualised music and dances. The psychology of their Nations is also a lot more placid so its influence would directly conflict with the confident and assertive mentality we should adopt and nurture.

Young people will almost invariably do the opposite of what you tell them and will partake in things you don't approve of, however, I think that classes on critical thinking will provide them with the tools to eventually get back on the right track -- like you see with Asian and white adolescents.

Classes on popular culture would also go a long way to demystifying the allure of American culture; these classes could reveal that the ostensibly wealthy and powerful artists (in most instances) are actually up to their eyeballs in debt, have very little wealth and are directed, stifled and controlled in regard to their lyrics, fashion and social positions.

The Russians have always regarded themselves as a distinct Nation with a unique character and a special mission, so they're not going to follow the Americans and their popular culture.

The ideological differences between the Soviets and the West and the emergence of the cold war... necessarily required them to be opposed.

The Germanic Nations are not all that independent of the United States in political, economic and security terms, so it's not a surprise that they happily embrace American popular culture.

I want my society to be subject to a little bit more control so that we don't uncritically consume foreign media and succumb to their creations and propaganda.

Last edited:
Interactions with unrelated populations should always be calculated and purely transactional; we should always present an assertive front to external actors.

Excluding the stringent standards and difficult training programs that the youth must undertake... we should treat each other with greater care and regard.

I think that full spectrum education will require classes on emotional intelligence and empathy training; the advent of virtual reality technologies presents unique opportunities to mould a society that is significantly more considerate and thoughtful.

This technology could present scenarios relating to the challenges that the disabled and the mentally ill encounter in their everyday lives.

Virtual reality technology would allow young boys to understand girls and women a lot more; VR scenarios could be created to address domestic abuse and other matters relating to misogyny.

Classes on parenting should be mandatory in high school; boys should also be taught how to respectfully court romantic interests and how to conduct themselves during dinner dates and outings.

I think this would create a more balanced society in which strength and kindness play a role.

I'll end it there and won't add anything more.

Degenerate content should not be permitted; films depicting us as weak, hapless victims should not be commissioned let alone featured.

Look, I know this sounds like a very controlled society, but it's just part of socio-cultural governance.
What apollo said, youre shooting yourself in the foot one way or the other, English brings in American influence which will slowly but surely acculturize the place into some bastard offbrand wannabe western place.

Look at Nigeria for example, they fight over tribes and settled for english and pidgin as lingua francas, many nigerians apparently cannot speak their native tongue, most dont know about their own history according to reports and the afrobeat/party culture there is basically a west african version of american stuff. Pathetic and loss of culture into one big place that is essentially an African india, minus the culture and things that make it unique.

What apollo said, youre shooting yourself in the foot one way or the other, English brings in American influence which will slowly but surely acculturize the place into some bastard offbrand wannabe western place.

Look at Nigeria for example, they fight over tribes and settled for english and pidgin as lingua francas, many nigerians apparently cannot speak their native tongue, most dont know about their own history according to reports and the afrobeat/party culture there is basically a west african version of american stuff. Pathetic and loss of culture into one big place that is essentially an African india, minus the culture and things that make it unique.

I appreciate that opting for English presents a threat to our cultures and identity but I think it can be mitigated by putting in measures and programs that would allow us to retain our indigenous languages.

We have 64 languages, so we don't have a unifying indigenous language to choose from; Arabic must be removed in light of our history; and Swahili also presents its own cultural challenges.

The only other possible solution is if we gathered our own language experts and created an Esperanto type language from all the Nilotic and Central Sudanic languages spoken in South Sudan.

reer

VIP
I appreciate that opting for English presents a threat to our cultures and identity but I think it can be mitigated by putting in measures and programs that would allow us to retain our indigenous languages.

We have 64 languages, so we don't have a unifying indigenous language to choose from; Arabic must be removed in light of our history; and Swahili also presents its own cultural challenges.

The only other possible solution is if we gathered our own language experts and created an Esperanto type language from all the Nilotic and Central Sudanic languages spoken in South Sudan.
pick a minority language and use it as a language. pakistan has lots of languages but urdu lingua franca is the lingua franca. less than 10% of pakistanis speak urdu as a mother tongue.

pick a minority language and use it as a language. pakistan has lots of languages but urdu lingua franca is the lingua franca. less than 10% of pakistanis speak urdu as a mother tongue.

Urdu was a prominent language in the Mughal Empire and can't at all be compared to any of the "minority" languages in South Sudan.

If I was going to pick a language... it would be Shilluk; the Chollo (Shilluk) are the most civilised and sophisticated Nilotes.

Urdu was a prominent language in the Mughal Empire and can't at all be compared to any of the "minority" languages in South Sudan.

If I was going to pick a language... it would be Shilluk; the Chollo (Shilluk) are the most civilised and sophisticated Nilotes.
WOuld you consider the plains nilotes/Nilo Hamites of Kenya and Tanzania to be more sophisticated then most south sudanese tribes? why or why not, im curious to hear.

WOuld you consider the plains nilotes/Nilo Hamites of Kenya and Tanzania to be more sophisticated then most south sudanese tribes? why or why not, im curious to hear.

The answer is mixed; the Nilotic tribes in Kenya and Tanzania are more organised and socially stratified than most of our tribes. We don't have the age set system; our clothing was limited to animal hides and most people were naked to semi-naked.

With all that being said, the "Nilo-Hamites" have certain cultural practices that are socially more regressive; we don't perform FGM on our girls and women; our men are entrusted with building the houses, whereas this is strangely the responsibility of women in Maasai-Samburu society.

As for the Chollo:

The Shilluk are definitely more sophisticated than any of the Nilotic tribes in Kenya and Tanzania; they had a kingdom that engaged in organised trade with other kingdoms in Kordofan and Blue Nile; the Shilluk had a social stratification system replete with nobles, warriors, blacksmiths, priests and servants.

The Shilluk had an organised religion and developed elaborate ceremonies in their worship; the Chollo have always been fully clothed and were far more socially sophisticated than the Dinka-Nuer and the "Nilo-Hamites" of Kenya and Tanzania.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I have no idea, but they seem to be doing well somehow. Perhaps people more familiar with that region can comment on this @Rastavelli-67 @Sheikh Kulkuli

Probably they stick to together and pass along business deals to each other. That's how elite minorities usually get rich.

That would be a very long answer, I'll try my best to summarize , from my own experience and encounters with Indian Africans and Expats.

Although expats like Gupta and their associates have brain fucked the country's from upside down. They were originally poor farmers living in a densely congested part of Uttar Pradesh, India to being filthy rich in Durban, KZN.

And guess what , some of the brothers were illiterate , they started from the ground up from selling second hand materials , to owning brands , involving with state owned enterprises and got rich of the tech business like computer programming and to meddling in politics and internal affairs , whispering in Zuma's ears.

Can you imagine that , 1993 they were dirt poor peasants fleeing India from starvation and overpopulation , many of the expat came from poor backgrounds and caste that are overlooked, like the Dalits and Marathi an ostracised group of people who's rights are non existent in India , to becoming self made entrepreneurs across SABC countries.
Shit I hate to say this but most of these elite minority are calling the shots be it legitimate or illicit businesses.
Capitalising from these markets and sending accumulated revenue back to their birthplace to invest and develop.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Isn't that actually yet another indictment against us? Each continent has a significant economic power except us.

Asia has Japan, South Korea and Singapore -- and China will eclipse the United States as the world's largest economy in less than a decade. There's not a single Country in Africa that holds a candle to these Nations.
Africa is rich in resources all we need too do is murder our leaders who squander it

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
How long ago is our 45% MENA ancestry from? Also, would they have resembled modern day MENA populations.

There's two pulses of MENA ancestry in the Horn by the looks of it. One is from the Neolithic to Epipaleolithic, so the last 6,000-10,000 or so years and is from Egypt. The other is from the Iron-Age in Yemen and came to the region with stuff like Proto-Ethiosemitic, metallurgy and writing. That would be from within the last 2,000-3,000 years.

Pulse one is the dominant one. If a Somali is 45% MENA, that 45% would probably be 35% pulse one and 10% pulse two. Pulse two would really just look like modern day Arabians like Yemenis, Saudis, Omanis and such who don't have excess SSA admixture. Pulse one is harder to suss out but it definitely would have looked like some form of MENA. They had some lighter skin genetics, would definitely have had straight to wavy hair, sharp features and so forth. Probably some form of ancient North-Africanoids.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Liberalized countries will always have gender wars (Western type ones, not Saudi Arabia etc).
fixed that for you.

what the west does doesn't mean its more developed or better automatically, 99 years ago the ottomans still existed and a bit before that the muslims were the leaders in science and military.

don't be mentally colonized, feminism brings a cancerous ideology of giving women all the perks they want and to remove all the responsibilities, redpill does the same for men. Islam gives both their rights.

It sounds a little extreme, but every child should be put into boarding schools in order to create a new society where morality, strength and intelligence take precedence; we should remove all the dysfunction inducing nonsense that prevails all over the continent.

I think the primary reason we don't progress as a continent is because we are philosophically deficient and have an inverted view of things; we want the State to change and for the people to follow suit -- instead of the other way round; we must change first and the State will follow.

There are no viable leaders; no saviours; no messiahs.

The African man is the most domestically rapacious, hedonistic, feckless, myopic, irresponsible, prideless, immature and the most self-destructive man on the face of the earth...

..So in order for that to change and for our prospects to improve... we should adopt the teachings of Marcus Aurelius, Montesquieu, John Locke, Jean Rousseau, Voltaire and David Hume -- and have them taught at the beginning of high school.

In addition to emphasising STEM, inference, logic, spatial memory and reasoning... our education systems should put a premium on teaching philosophies that expound on morality and ethics, critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, mental toughness and cooperation.

Physical education is also of tremendous importance; our diet and exercise cultures must change; every boarding school should have a team of nutritionists and ensure that our youth are healthy and physically fit and strong.

The frail and pathetic ectomorph physique that we currently have must be stamped out and replaced with lean muscle frames; self-defence classes should be taught in every school and we should teach a combination of boxing, Judo and Jiu-jitsu to young men in high school.

We shouldn't be just scholars or mindless meatheads; we should create a society of warrior scholars.

One thing no one likes to talk about for obvious reasons is how Somalia and many other parts of Africa were not allowed to just develop naturally. Somalia was a the pastoralism/nomad stage of human society when it was colonised. Same with Nilotic tribes in Sudan and East Africa. Even then Somalis were already pushing south into Kenya and Tanzania, before the British interrupted our expansion.

Another thing no one likes to talk about nisnthe damage that abrahamic religions have done to the African psyche. There's a reason China persecutes Christians and Muslims. There's a reason Japan never tolerated Christianity until modern times and completely outlawed Christianity in the Edo period.

These are outsider religions that cultivate weak minded tolerance of foreigners and suspicion of your own people. Christianity facilitated the colonisation, plunder, rape of Africa when pristsy brought the Bible, and the colonisers looted the resources. Islam bred the weak minded Somali who is intellectually incurious (everything is bidca or shirk) and who prefers foreign Muslims to his fellow Somali from another tribe.

One thing no one likes to talk about for obvious reasons is how Somalia and many other parts of Africa were not allowed to just develop naturally. Somalia was a the pastoralism/nomad stage of human society when it was colonised. Same with Nilotic tribes in Sudan and East Africa. Even then Somalis were already pushing south into Kenya and Tanzania, before the British interrupted our expansion.

Another thing no one likes to talk about nisnthe damage that abrahamic religions have done to the African psyche. There's a reason China persecutes Christians and Muslims. There's a reason Japan never tolerated Christianity until modern times and completely outlawed Christianity in the Edo period.

These are outsider religions that cultivate weak minded tolerance of foreigners and suspicion of your own people. Christianity facilitated the colonisation, plunder, rape of Africa when pristsy brought the Bible, and the colonisers looted the resources. Islam bred the weak minded Somali who is intellectually incurious (everything is bidca or shirk) and who prefers foreign Muslims to his fellow Somali from another tribe.

I agree with your assessment.

The colonial powers disrupted a lot of natural processes and were instrumental in creating some of the flashpoints in and between African Countries.

I was genuinely surprised to find out just how much of your homeland (Galbeed + NFD) was parcelled out to Ethiopia and Kenya.

I'm not in a position to speak on the religious beliefs of your people and the connection to external powers/people that it engenders... but I certainly agree that Christianity has had a corrosive impact on the psyche of Africans.

Even prominent Christian figures like Desmond Tutu admit that Christianity was merely a vehicle of colonialism.

When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.” ― Desmond Tutu

Words thoroughly fail to express the level of contempt-disgust I have for Africans that weep at the sight of white Christian figures like the Pope.

I really do think it should be illegal for religious organisations (like the Papacy) to have any say in picking priests and other religious figures in Africa; religion is a time tested tool for power projection, undue influence and colonialism.

Trending