South Korea's gender wars

South Korean ladies are pretty brutal
Let's be honest, it's not like those plate-faced dog eaters are dimes themselves loool
I also didn't want to say this because it's a bit harsh to their women, but the most attractive and successful cadaan guys generally will never marry them. It's usually the ones that can't get a cadaan girl from what I've experienced (could be wrong, just talking my experiences)
You're right wallahi, I've never seen an attractive cadaan guy who's not a complete social retard with a she-Pajeet or an indooyar.

Last edited:
I've heard of stories where asian women marry white men, but when they have a son, sometimes they look nothing like their father.

Since the mom had self hate (some don't but real talk, most that marry out do that's a fact) and the father had a superiority complex (again this is for the majority), the kid ends up with a lot of trauma.

They're called hapas. A famous example of one gone wrong is Elliott Roger, the famous incel who shot up a university.

I even saw there subreddit long time ago, I was confused reading it. Yeah this is what self-hate can lead to. I thank god that the level of self-hate in our community has died down tremendously. There is a lot of good uplifting somali content online and people are taking pride at being somali. Not saying this did not happen before but nowadays its very noticeable borderline a trend

One thing we can learn from their gender wars is the violence elements. These gender warriors are ready to die for the cause....you gotta respect that. Somalis are all talk and banter

we are part of a race where people automatically assume we are dumb.....so I dont know how thats better
It's 1000x better. You can easily prove to people that you're intelligent by speaking coherently, getting an education and a job. That's significantly easier than having to convince someone you're not challenged down there 😂😂😂

Asians, indoyaar women specifically, take self-hatred to a whole new level wallahi. They jump on the first cadaan dick they can find. It's an absolutely shit-show at uni, Pajeets and Zhengs's getting BTFOed left, right and center lool

Its literally mainstream knowledge at this point while I have not seen pajeetas with cadaans Its common to see indhoyar gabdo with monstrous looking cadaan men. Weird phenomenon

It's 1000x better. You can easily prove to people that you're intelligent by speaking coherently, getting an education and a job. That's significantly easier than having to convince someone you're not challenged down there 😂😂😂
why do you have to convince other men you have big dick? I never thought if a man im working with or hang with have big d or small one.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Let's be honest, it's like those plate-faced dog eaters are dimes themselves loool

You're right wallahi, I've never seen an attractive cadaan guy who's not a complete social retard with a she-Pajeet or an indooyar.

:mjlol:

@Jacko goin' take this shit personally, dawg. In all fairness and to me at least, there are beautiful women anywhere and I see this racial hierarchy of looks stuff as socially inept, don't get out enough stuff. However, I did try to point out to our cuz that most people in places like the Gulf don't see indhoyar women as particularly attractive. Even Madow women would get repped a bit more often when I was comin' up so it was confusing for me to see all this stuff online with cadaan dudes fawning over indhoyar women.

I'm not going to lie, I thought Asian girls were kind of ugly as a kid. But that changed eventually, women are women. People, where I lived, didn't pay much attention to Asian women in general either.

:lolbron:

Imagine having to do 2 years of mandatory military service just to have Korean women mocking your p size :mjlol: I would commit seppuku
I would go like Chang get the belt out.. Can't have es with an attitude after doing 2 years of military service.. They'll get whooped really good :lolbron:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Koreans are light years ahead of us in everything. These women are just bored and complaining just to complain. They have it easy.

:mjlol:

@Jacko goin' take this shit personally, dawg. In all fairness and to me at least, there are beautiful women anywhere and I see this racial hierarchy of looks stuff as socially inept, don't get out enough stuff. However, I did try to point out to our cuz that most people in places like the Gulf don't see indhoyar women as particularly attractive. Even Madow women would get repped a bit more often when I was comin' up so it was confusing for me to see all this stuff online with cadaan dudes fawning over indhoyar women.
Tell him to snapped out of it and get out of the sunken place, indoyaars are grim sxb lol
I can appricaite that some of them are objectively beautiful, I just don't find them sexually attractive.
Nothing makes my dick crawl back into my body quicker than an indoyaar woman :susp:

why do you have to convince other men you have big dick? I never thought if a man im working with or hang with have big d or small one.
I never said that, the question posed to me was that Somalis have a reputation of being unintelligent and that reputation is worse. I disagreed because some stereotypes are worse than others.

I never said I personally had to ever convince someone I don't have a shrimp

I am a feminist but some women take thing to an extreme lvl and push away other men who support their cause. The secret is to keep cool headed

Now I’m thinking about something ,imagine if there’s a global gender wars , who will win, Woman or man. I think men will lose because someone will leak our info for some p*sssy pic.

I never said that, the question posed to me was that Somalis have a reputation of being unintelligent and that reputation is worse. I disagreed because some stereotypes are worse than others.

I never said I personally had to ever convince someone I don't have a shrimp
Bro South Korea is one of the most sophisticated and well respected countries in the world. It’s a world class country. We been fighting about tribes for 30 years and our country is used as an example of sh1thole when people want to mention hell on earth. Let’s be real

Bro South Korea is one of the most sophisticated and well respected countries in the world. It’s a world class country. We been fighting about tribes for 30 years and our country is used as an example of sh1thole when people want to mention hell on earth. Let’s be real
So, what's that got to do with me? I'm educated and successful. I also never had issues with women's perception of me. I'm winning homie.

Trending