Inter racial marriages

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Globalization and it’s only going to increase. Get wit it or get left behind

Immigration everywhere is controlled. Cadaan people are the least likely to out marry even if it increases so there will be no racial extinction event. Ethnic minorities are realistically the only ones that this agenda is targeted toward in an effort to create more complex identity politics and confusion hence easier control. The only thing that will create over time in white majority nations are more cadaans with either unique last names or a footnote of at least one or two grandparents or great grandparents from insert whatever ethnic group. Hence, it's you that is more at risk than them.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
too much goddess snow bunny hate in this thread, asian and white girls on top

:mjswag:

It's interesting how beloved indhoyar women are on this site and in some cadaan circles online. Growing up here in the Gulf they were honestly seen as pretty subpar with even many Madow women getting more attention. One eedo nearly had me dead and shaking my head when she described them as Madows with light-skin and timo-jileec because of their "big, flat noses". Even some of their own men here completely disfavor them when compared to cadaan and MENA women like one Indonesian bro I knew in college who told me he didn't like Asian women and preferred Arabs and Whites. So the climate in the gulf always made me think their appeal to most people was pretty damn low, even surpassed by Madow women in various cases. Guess it's different in some other parts of the world.

I myself find all this "I prefer this and that group" stuff rather weird, though. People are people. Beautiful women everywhere and one shouldn't be that shallow and obsessed anyway.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's interesting how beloved indhoyar women are on this site and in some cadaan circles online. Growing up here in the Gulf they were honestly seen as pretty subpar with even many Madow women getting more attention. One eedo nearly had me dead and shaking my head when she described them as Madows with light-skin and timo-jileec because of their "big, flat noses". Even some of their own men here completely disfavor them when compared to cadaan and MENA women like one Indonesian bro I knew in college who told me he didn't like Asian women and preferred Arabs and Whites. So the climate in the gulf always made me think their appeal to most people was pretty damn low, even surpassed by Madow women in various cases. Guess it's different in some other parts of the world.

I myself find all this "I prefer this and that group" stuff rather weird, though. People are people. Beautiful women everywhere and I ain't that shallow anyway.

In Somali culture indoyars were not desirable and there were sterotypes about them. These guys are very susceptible to western conditioning. And our ancestors never put cadaans on a pedestal either. I think I tried to give this small segment of body snatched Somalis a historical/older point of reference but some are lost causes in a sunken place. When the country collapsed and kids were brought up abroad often from newly broken homes, or had very disengaged fathers or mothers that baby sat their kids in front of the brainwashing TV then can we blame them for how some of them turned out. Couple that with an intersection of a weak cultural or historic understanding, low self-value and a self-image that is in alignment with their mother country's state. I feel sorry for their ilk but I will not allow them to disparage Somalis on SSpot. They can keep the stench of their western acquired self-hatred to themselves or get counselling.

I myself find all this "I prefer this and that group" stuff rather weird, though. People are people. Beautiful women everywhere and one shouldn't be that shallow and obsessed anyway.
The proto-weeb grandfather of Sultans Haitham and Qaboos abdicated his throne to run away with a Japanese queen he married.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The proto-weeb grandfather of Sultans Haitham and Qaboos abdicated his throne to run away with a Japanese queen he married.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've struck a nerve, eh? Relax, abowe. Ain't got nothing against your love for indhoyars.

:pachah1:

Just stating that in some parts of the world they are not admired for their looks at all and even in some cases put below "Shaniquas". And c'mon, akhi. The Sultans were getting enough Shaniquas via Zanzibar as it was. No need to abdicate thrones, ya akhi.

I'm not going to lie, I thought Asian girls were kind of ugly as a kid. But that changed eventually, women are women. People, where I lived, didn't pay much attention to Asian women in general either.