South Korea's gender wars

I agree with your assessment.

The colonial powers disrupted a lot of natural processes and were instrumental in creating some of the flashpoints in and between African Countries.

I was genuinely surprised to find out just how much of your homeland (Galbeed + NFD) was parcelled out to Ethiopia and Kenya.

I'm not in a position to speak on the religious beliefs of your people and the connection to external powers/people that it engenders... but I certainly agree that Christianity has had a corrosive impact on the psyche of Africans.

Even prominent Christian figures like Desmond Tutu admit that Christianity was merely a vehicle of colonialism.

Words thoroughly fail to express the level of contempt-disgust I have for Africans that weep at the sight of white Christian figures like the Pope.

I really do think it should be illegal for religious organisations (like the Papacy) to have any say in picking priests and other religious figures in Africa; religion is a time tested tool for power projection, undue influence and colonialism.

Yeah, even traditional Christian countries like Ethiopia and Eritrea, which have indigenous forms of Christianity far older than the West's are losing their own culture and adopting the Western Protestant form of Christianity. Agnosticism and secularism is the way. Also promoting non-dogmatic indigenous ritual based faiths like the monotheism of Waaq of the Oromo etc.. would be good. I'm sure the nilotes have a similar sky diety.

Yeah, even traditional Christian countries like Ethiopia and Eritrea, which have indigenous forms of Christianity far older than the West's are losing their own culture and adopting the Western Protestant form of Christianity. Agnosticism and secularism is the way. Also promoting non-dogmatic indigenous ritual based faiths like the monotheism of Waaq of the Oromo etc.. would be good. I'm sure the nilotes have a similar sky diety.
western Christianity is a watered-down joke of a religion,.

western Christianity is a watered-down joke of a religion,.

Yeah eastern orthodox is probably the most accurate Christianity. But even then, if you study the history of Christianity there were many early forms like Gnosticism and Elkacites which were completely different to what exists today

Trending

Latest posts