South Korea's gender wars

A lot of cope in this post, abowe. I'm afraid I've seen plenty of indhoyars in my life. Filipinos, yes. But also lots of Chinese, Indonesians, Malaysians and even some Koreans and Japanese. Pretty commonplace in the gulf to encounter these groups. There was even a Chinese girl in my class when I was little. Zhang. The kids were relentless with teasing her. All this "Zhang, do Kung Fu!" and all that. No one found her pretty, though. And I don't say that to be mean.

:meleshame:

East-Central Asians became more common around the time I turned 18. Kazakhs, Kyrgyz, Uzbeks and Turkmens and those groups actually got attention during my college years from what I could see that East or Southeast Asians did not and you could tell that was because of the effect their ancient European and MENA admixture had on their looks.

That's an interesting sentiment walaal, your sticking to your Shaniquas over Ling-Lings take lmaooo. But hey is everyone is allowed to like what they like :samwelcome:

Maybe they've changed but Khaleejis of old considered indhoyaars so attractive the term Turk became synonymous with beautiful...but maybe that just applies to men, Arabs are fruitcakes like that lool.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That's an interesting sentiment walaal, your sticking to your Shaniquas over Ling-Lings take lmaooo. But hey is everyone is allowed to like what they like :samwelcome:

Maybe they've changed but Khaleejis of old considered indhoyaars so attractive the term Turk became synonymous with beautiful...but maybe that just applies to men, Arabs are fruitcakes like that lool.

Whoa, whoa. I have zero qualms with your infatuation with indhoyaars and I have seen many beautiful indhoyaar women in my life and as I say I feel beauty exists in different forms everywhere unlike you with all this weird madow disparaging stuff you spew. Just pointing out that most people in a lot of parts of the world don't see them as any sort of racial ideal. And Turanids, which is what Arabs meant by Turks is not the same as indhoyaars, as I said, walaal. Their European/MENA admixture gives them a different look from the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans.

These guys are class A pervs and the women are sick of it, there are guys who literally secretly film women in the bathroom and other places girls can’t even change in a store without thinking there’s a hidden camera. Korea and Japan are known as colorful pop and anime but really it’s a sick and depraved society
Why’s the birth rate so low then ? and their all virgins untill like 30

Whoa, whoa. I have zero qualms with your infatuation with indhoyaars and I have seen many beautiful indhoyaar women in my life and as I say I feel beauty exists in different forms everywhere unlike you with all this weird madow disparaging stuff you spew. Just pointing out that most people in a lot of parts of the world don't see them as any sort of racial ideal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And Turanids, which is what Arabs meant by Turks is not the same as indhoyaars, as I said, walaal. Their European/MENA admixture gives them a different look from the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans.

Do we know that for sure? Seems like an assumption. They weren't as mixed with the native Iranian populations of central asia when Muhammad was warning of the small eyed, shield faced people. The sedentary (mostly Iranian based) Uzbek didn't exist and Oghuz/Turkmen tribes were still migrating south from the steppe during the Abbasid period. The first batch of Turk mamluks (Kipchak and Cumans from the steppe) that ruled over Khaleeji nomads tended to be more asian looking akin to the Kazakhs.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Do we know that for sure? Seems like an assumption. They weren't as mixed with the native Iranian populations of central asia when Muhammad was warning of the small eyed, shield faced people. The sedentary (mostly Iranian based) Uzbek didn't exist and Oghuz/Turkmen tribes were still migrating south from the steppe during the Abbasid period. The first batch of Turk mamluks (Kipchak and Cumans from the steppe) that ruled over Khaleeji nomads tended to be more asian looking akin to the Kazakhs.

Intermixture on the eastern ends of the steppe was already happening by the middle to late Bronze Age, from what I remember with ancient DNA samples. By the Middle-Ages there most certainly would have been more or less the situation you see now with intermediary people between West and East Eurasians like Uyghurs and Kazakhs. Kazakhs are quite admixed, by the way. Comparable to us Somalis but as an East-Eurasian version. And you can see it in their looks.

Intermixture on the eastern ends of the steppe was already happening by the middle to late Bronze Age, from what I remember with ancient DNA samples. By the Middle-Ages there most certainly would have been more or less the situation you see now with intermediary people between West and East Eurasians like Uyghurs and Kazakhs. Kazakhs are quite admixed, by the way. Comparable to us Somalis but as an East-Eurasian version. And you can see it in their looks.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I mean do you niggas even have east asian queens in your countries? Closest approximation is what, Filipino maids in UAE and Bengali tings in the UK lool. Don't knock until you try and I've got a few inches to spare so my sons should be good. :heh:
Why are you hating on those bengali tingz. They're better than indhoyar with wide noses and they let you use the backdoor instead of making you wait:tocry:

I think it's because you're in North America tbh. It seems like East Asian women are rated highly there.

reer

VIP
Why are you hating on those bengali tingz. They're better than indhoyar with wide noses and they let you use the backdoor instead of making you wait:tocry:

I think it's because you're in North America tbh. It seems like East Asian women are rated highly there.
only cadaan western countries see east asians are dimes. the rest of the world doesnt. i dont find them attractive tbh. timojilecs are universally seen as more qurux than indhoyarta.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Saying Kazakhs are mostly East Asian is like saying Somalis are mostly SSA. They are about as West-Eurasian as we are:

cIPozLo.png

A simplistic and shit model but you get the gist. 45% West-Eurasian is not a joke, saxiib. That's essentially the same as Somalis' 45% MENA (though only about 40% real Eurasian). And if one observes the East-Asian admixture in modern Anatolian Turks they can observe that whomever left that admixture in them also had a lot of West-Eurasian ancestry. They were clearly not admixed into by a mostly East Asian group (i.e. 70% or more East Asian).

And even with those craniofacial traits which you show in those reconstructions there is just an overall difference between East-Central Asians and East-Asians. East-Central Asians tend to be taller, paler, display hair colors like blonde and red hair or brown-hair (the last one quite regularly) and often have a more Caucasoid slant to their facial features alongside the occasional incidence of lighter eyes. And I'm afraid it really did seem like this was the majority of East-Central Asian Turkics by the Middle-Ages, as far as I know. Most were already heavily admixed by then as they assimilated prior Iranic nomads. Just observe any random eastern Scythian sample and see how uniform and early being an East:West mix had become:

r7h04WQ.png

This is pre-medieval and it had already started normally being like this from what I've seen. Here are bunch of Kazakh steppe samples from different periods:

Observe groups like the Karluks, the Kangju, the Kipchaks, the Kimak, the "Turks", the Karakhanids or any of the MA & IA samples to see how uniform being mixes had become.

Last edited:
Saying Kazakhs are mostly East Asian is like saying Somalis are mostly SSA. They are about as West-Eurasian as we are:

A simplistic and shit model but you get the gist. 45% West-Eurasian is not a joke, saxiib. That's essentially the same as Somalis' 45% MENA (though only about 40% real Eurasian).
What is that 5% fake eurasian then that keeps popping up on calculators?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What is that 5% fake eurasian then that keeps popping up on calculators?

Our ancient MENA ancestors had some Dinka-like ancestry themselves. So while we are indeed around 45% MENA we are only about 38-40% true Eurasian.

Our ancient MENA ancestors had some Dinka-like ancestry themselves. So while we are indeed around 45% MENA we are only about 38-40% true Eurasian.

How and in what sense did your MENA ancestors have Dinka-like ancestry?

Also:

Why are Em-35 clades (like E-m78) considered Eurasian?

Last edited:
You misunderstood, I'd like to do a hostage exchange. Korean men for men. We'll be thriving while you destroy South Korea, really show these women how great they had it. It can be like an experiment.
"We'll be thriving" you mean the Korean men will :mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
I mean do you niggas even have east asian queens in your countries? Closest approximation is what, Filipino maids in UAE and Bengali tings in the UK lool. Don't knock until you try and I've got a few inches to spare so my sons should be good. :heh:

Chinese people are everywhere. Even saw some of them in Puntland of all places.

yellow-peril-japanese-octopus.jpg

^ lmao