5/7 T-m70 issaq 5 is habar yonis why are u different ,are u sheegato lol

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Those results are pretty standard for the Somali Galbeed. So I'm not complaining.

@Jablibax is trying to assimilate you into the clan borg. I admire his attempt at trying to create bonds of kinship where they are very distant. It's sort of cute. :icon lol:
His cali said same subclan us amino heris richest somali women also i have cousin who married to cali sacid man lol ...

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
His cali said same subclan us amino weris richest somali women also i have cousin who married to cali sacid man lol ...

So, your invitation for him to join is personal b/c of your in-laws and prestige based on account of the lady's impressive success in business. Fascinating.
:hillarybiz:

GetMatch is extremely shitty, statistically noisy, shady and untrustworthy (law enforcement on there). I would delete your profile from there if I were you.

Why it is inaccurate is difficult to explain, it is for a variety of reasons I don't want to get into (too technical).

If you got 10 bucks to spare I suggest getting your G25 coordinates from:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just went onto the link its made me even more confused, where excatly do you buy the coordinates from and also do you need to have an understanding of computing/programs to get the most of g25