Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Being homogeneous doesn't make you inbred. You can check for that on GEDMatch and I'm certainly not. Alx.
Im well aware of that didnt mean to call you inbred saaxib im sure you are pure Gadabursi I can feel it in your innate racism I can get similiar senses from @Teeri-Alpha and @DR OSMAN its the Nasab curse many folks have it in varying degrees.

It only takes about 5-6 generations to get a basically pure child. Purity is for the Royals and the Peasants. I want Warrior blood 99% Gaalo Madow with an Absame Somali Ydna :icon twisted:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sophisticate I also have Mtda L2a1 like @The alchemist

We have
:mjlaugh:

You have the
:obama:

A cool fact is that the L2 we have has been in North East Africa since around the Holocene (15-10 kya) and came from the Sahel during the wet period migrations.

In that case N is no more than a mutated L3 (Horner) that tahriibed back to North East Africa during the Neolithic period. I refuse to accept not being indigenous.

No. The Bantus didn't even exist back then, not even the Niger-Congo language family. Remember that L2 is over 90 thousand years old, before OOA, meaning the East and West African subclades are quite divergent given the mutational timescale.

Abstract from a Nature paper:

Results show that lineages in Southern Africa cluster with Western/Central African lineages at a recent time scale, whereas, eastern lineages seem to be substantially more ancient. Three moments of expansion from a Central African source are associated to L2: (1) one migration at 70–50 ka into Eastern or Southern Africa, (2) postglacial movements (15–10 ka) into Eastern Africa; and (3) the southward Bantu Expansion in the last 5 ka.

The specific subclade I carry is from the second migration -- from the post-glacial movements. Pastoral Neolithic carry different subclades of L2 even groups like Ashkenazi Jews carry some type of L2a. It has been in North East Africa for a very long time.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
No. The Bantus didn't even exist back then, not even the Niger-Congo language family. Remember that L2 is over 90 thousand years old, before OOA, meaning the East and West African subclades are quite divergent given the mutational timescale.

Abstract from a Nature paper:

Results show that lineages in Southern Africa cluster with Western/Central African lineages at a recent time scale, whereas, eastern lineages seem to be substantially more ancient. Three moments of expansion from a Central African source are associated to L2: (1) one migration at 70–50 ka into Eastern or Southern Africa, (2) postglacial movements (15–10 ka) into Eastern Africa; and (3) the southward Bantu Expansion in the last 5 ka.

The specific subclade I carry is from the second migration -- from the post-glacial movements. Pastoral Neolithic carry different subclades of L2 even groups like Ashkenazi Jews carry some type of L2a. It has been in North East Africa for a very long time.
I think you are ev-32 Gahayle who is assimilate by habar yonis muse care T
chrisfreshhah.png

Libaax-Joore

VIP
E-V32 was present in Northwest Somaliweyn area before T1a. So Isaaqs and others from that area with this lineage don't necessarily carry 'Darod-specific' versions of it. That Habar Awal tester has proven it.
But his habar yonis not habar awal his assimilate Gahayle lol

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo I need to pick your brain. Do tell me why I got Beringian (Ancient Native American), American Indian and Oceanian on that Gedmatch. Its hard to believe one is more alibasteen than Elizabeth Waren and most AAs. :lol:

View attachment 140846
Still don't buy it.

GetMatch is extremely shitty, statistically noisy, shady and untrustworthy (law enforcement on there). I would delete your profile from there if I were you.

Why it is inaccurate is difficult to explain, it is for a variety of reasons I don't want to get into (too technical).

If you got 10 bucks to spare I suggest getting your G25 coordinates from:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
GetMatch is extremely shitty, statistically noisy, shady and untrustworthy (law enforcement on there). Why it is inaccurate is difficult to explain, it is for a variety of reasons I don't want to get into (too technical).

If you got 10 bucks to spare I suggest getting your G25 coordinates from:

Thank you, Apollo. I was beside myself with those wild results. I'll assume that methologically GEDMatch is rubbish. I'll see what comes of your recommendation and report back.

I think you are ev-32 Gahayle who is assimilate by habar yonis muse care TView attachment 141251
I'm Cali Siciid, not Muuse Carre, you're confusing me with the other guy.

I understand you're trying to associate me with this random qabil to waste people's time trolling and shit.

Any person who's not congnitevly challenged would think the E I carry falls under the one's in the Northwestern, SL. Occams Razor and all.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
I'm Cali Siciid, not Muuse Carre, you're confusing me with the other guy.

I understand you're trying to associate me with this random qabil to waste people's time trolling and shit.

Any person who's not congnitevly challenged would think the E I carry falls under the one's in the Northwestern, SL. Occams Razor and all.
Ninyahow you can't have both e and t in habar yonis .. majority of habar yonis is T , you are assimilate we have to found your real reer you need to do full Y-Chromosome
chrisfreshhah.png

Trending