Something About My Ex-Wife.......

You never get too old for gaming.. I don't give a shit, I'm stil gonna game even after they put me in nursing home.. Also be aware women like to change the man completely into their ideal version, once she moves in all your things such as consoles will move to the basement in room where you put useless things.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
@Arma look like a younger version of general Morgan
Nah he is to dark for that. He looks more like this nigga :mjlaugh:
thumbnail.jpg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The entire time reading this I was 💯 sure your ex wife was not Somali until you said she was. She sounds like 100 spoiled entitled Karen, didn’t know xalimos have Karens too. Idk what is about people but if they find a decent partner they treat them bad. It’s almost like you gotta treat them bad first before they do.
I remember when I use to be an idealist like you. You're probably gonna go through a phase where you're bitter at the world and then you're going to realise none of it is your problem and there's no point in caring.

:icon e wink:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
:russ::russ:
What an asshole, the nigga probably knew you were getting harassed for playing video games even though you were working like crazy.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I hope that’s not why you divorced your wife and broke up your family.

Second of all, your wife and her sister are two different people. Her sister may have a (lazy) Arab husband who is charming and satisfies her in other ways (affection, hands on father ect) that she can look over temporary unemployment. She may also be of a better demeanour than your wife who maybe the type never to be satisfied and always believes the grass is greener on the other side. She may have some sibling rivalry and jealousy as well…

This is why Somali men NEED to evaluate the demeanor of the woman they are marrying instead of just looks. Don’t complain if your wife was y during the dating stages and expect a happy go lucky woman.

The advice about being mean to your wife is stupid and if you want healthy children raising them in toxic environment is not the way.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Arma you are a decent guy. From what I’ve read, if absolutely true then you better off not being with her and her family.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I don’t believe gaming was the issue, she was taking it out on the game but other issues in the marriage is the cause of her treatment towards you. My hubby works and plays video games, I don’t see anything wrong with it so as long as you aren’t abandoning your responsibilities.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don’t believe gaming was the issue, she was taking it out on the game but other issues in the marriage is the cause of her treatment towards you. My hubby works and plays video games, I don’t see anything wrong with it so as long as you aren’t abandoning your responsibilities.

Welcome back.

Trending

Latest posts