Something About My Ex-Wife.......

Bro iam litterly waiting 5 months . I look like a crackhead waiting for drugs
giphy.gif
i still have ps4 lol

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I made this thread to highlight, the epidemic of Ajnabi jacel amongst Somalis, and I have niggas talking about video games.

You misunderstood, broski...I was recalling some events during my marriage, years ago. I already am a dad.

Yeah, that's all you need. The days of buying disk copies, are long gone.
:dabcasar:If I don’t get the ps5 by after thanksgiving I’m robbing some kid coming out from GameStop nothing is stopping me this year I been waiting too long and what the kid going to do play roblox and I don’t want to pay those resellers

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You misunderstood, broski...I was recalling some events during my marriage, years ago. I already am a dad.

Yeah, that's all you need. The days of buying disk copies, are long gone.
So are you gonna marry again in the future or was that it?

I recently bought a PS5. F*cking love it so far. As I was playing FIFA 21.....I had an outrageous thought about my ex-wife.

Throughout my life, I've been a massive gamer. I loved all the PlayStation consoles, I've owned over the years. I've even still got my old ps2 at my parents house.

So when I got married, I bought a ps4 from PC World in Westfield Shepherds Bush, while out shopping with her. Yeah, fair to say, she was not pleased in the slightest. To sorta win her over, I got a blue controller, as she is a Chelsea fan.

As you all know, I work in construction. I work roughly 60 hours a week, with super long commutes to the different sites all over London, that I'm sent to on a daily bases.

When I get home from a hard day at work, and on my Sunday day off, I love nothing more, than to sit back and spend an hour or two playing fifa or cod. But, everytime I would turn the damn thing on, I'd get death stares from her.

FYI: I would make sure I did all my duties in the house, before playing the damn games. In any case, it's not like I wasn't the one paying all the f*cking bills.

She would even deliberately attempt to go to bed in the early evening, to guilt trip me into turning the game off and join her in bed.

Then October 2018 comes around. One of my favourite games was Red Dead Redemption, a great game that was released in 2010. I had been waiting bloody years for the sequel....and October of that year was its release. I bought Red Dead 2 literally on the day of its release. I was gassed.

Literally not a week had gone by, when she forced me to not only stop gaming, but to sell the whole lot altogether.

Her whole reasoning was that *I'm a husband and a soon to be father.....gaming is for kids.....not people nearing 30*

For a while, I thought she had a point and was making sense. So like a good husband, I listened and sold it all to a local Cex store. Got a few bob for it all, so it wasn't all bad.

It doesn't end there. See my ex-wife has a sister. And she married this Iraqi or Persian guy (same people near enough). He was a nice guy, got nothing bad to say. By outward appearance, he seemed like a religious guy, with a great beard to boot.

The amount of arse licking this guy was getting from my ex-wife's family was just ridiculous. Forget Corona Virus.....there is an epidemic of Ajnabi jacel, amongst Somalis.

Now, I'm guilty of a lot of things, one of them being missing my Salahs. This is something we all need to work on. Literally, everytime I'd miss a salah, my ex-wife would go on about how much her sisters husband would pray, and how great his Iman is. That never bothered me anyway, like as if he would get more points than me to janaah, on the basis of him praying more than myself.

For a good year, this guy was unemployed....not that there's nothing wrong with that, people have their reasons. In all that time, my ex-wife would constantly pester me to hook him up with a job....what am I? The fucking Job Centre?

In anycase, I tried multiple times to hook him up with a job in construction, I even gave him what qualifications and courses he would need to take to become a tradesman of his choosing.

I know when someone doesn't want my help, and this guy was not interested. So if he doesn't want to work in construction or as a tradesman, then there's nothing i can do. That was his attitude, I'm no arselicker or beg a friend person. If someone doesn't want my help or wanna listen, they can f*ck right off.

Going back to the thing about the gaming. The whole year this fella was unemployed and didn't want me to hook him up with a job in construction, and the multiple times I'd go and pick up my ex and son from her sister's, he would be sitting there......GAMING....and yet, the whole family would be arselicking him, while making me out to be some villain, because I miss 1 or 2 salahs.......just can't make it up.

Somalis and Ajnabi Jacel, will be the end of us.
The entire time reading this I was 💯 sure your ex wife was not Somali until you said she was. She sounds like 100 spoiled entitled Karen, didn’t know xalimos have Karens too. Idk what is about people but if they find a decent partner they treat them bad. It’s almost like you gotta treat them bad first before they do.

Last edited:
I recently bought a PS5. F*cking love it so far. As I was playing FIFA 21.....I had an outrageous thought about my ex-wife.

Throughout my life, I've been a massive gamer. I loved all the PlayStation consoles, I've owned over the years. I've even still got my old ps2 at my parents house.

So when I got married, I bought a ps4 from PC World in Westfield Shepherds Bush, while out shopping with her. Yeah, fair to say, she was not pleased in the slightest. To sorta win her over, I got a blue controller, as she is a Chelsea fan.

As you all know, I work in construction. I work roughly 60 hours a week, with super long commutes to the different sites all over London, that I'm sent to on a daily bases.

When I get home from a hard day at work, and on my Sunday day off, I love nothing more, than to sit back and spend an hour or two playing fifa or cod. But, everytime I would turn the damn thing on, I'd get death stares from her.

FYI: I would make sure I did all my duties in the house, before playing the damn games. In any case, it's not like I wasn't the one paying all the f*cking bills.

She would even deliberately attempt to go to bed in the early evening, to guilt trip me into turning the game off and join her in bed.

Then October 2018 comes around. One of my favourite games was Red Dead Redemption, a great game that was released in 2010. I had been waiting bloody years for the sequel....and October of that year was its release. I bought Red Dead 2 literally on the day of its release. I was gassed.

Literally not a week had gone by, when she forced me to not only stop gaming, but to sell the whole lot altogether.

Her whole reasoning was that *I'm a husband and a soon to be father.....gaming is for kids.....not people nearing 30*

For a while, I thought she had a point and was making sense. So like a good husband, I listened and sold it all to a local Cex store. Got a few bob for it all, so it wasn't all bad.

It doesn't end there. See my ex-wife has a sister. And she married this Iraqi or Persian guy (same people near enough). He was a nice guy, got nothing bad to say. By outward appearance, he seemed like a religious guy, with a great beard to boot.

The amount of arse licking this guy was getting from my ex-wife's family was just ridiculous. Forget Corona Virus.....there is an epidemic of Ajnabi jacel, amongst Somalis.

Now, I'm guilty of a lot of things, one of them being missing my Salahs. This is something we all need to work on. Literally, everytime I'd miss a salah, my ex-wife would go on about how much her sisters husband would pray, and how great his Iman is. That never bothered me anyway, like as if he would get more points than me to janaah, on the basis of him praying more than myself.

For a good year, this guy was unemployed....not that there's nothing wrong with that, people have their reasons. In all that time, my ex-wife would constantly pester me to hook him up with a job....what am I? The fucking Job Centre?

In anycase, I tried multiple times to hook him up with a job in construction, I even gave him what qualifications and courses he would need to take to become a tradesman of his choosing.

I know when someone doesn't want my help, and this guy was not interested. So if he doesn't want to work in construction or as a tradesman, then there's nothing i can do. That was his attitude, I'm no arselicker or beg a friend person. If someone doesn't want my help or wanna listen, they can f*ck right off.

Going back to the thing about the gaming. The whole year this fella was unemployed and didn't want me to hook him up with a job in construction, and the multiple times I'd go and pick up my ex and son from her sister's, he would be sitting there......GAMING....and yet, the whole family would be arselicking him, while making me out to be some villain, because I miss 1 or 2 salahs.......just can't make it up.

Somalis and Ajnabi Jacel, will be the end of us.
That’s sad. Mutual respect is important. If playing games is what you like then she should respect that. Next time set boundaries.

Arma

VIP
Bro we all know somalis are ajnabi jecel nothing new. But iam tryna get a ps5 ASAP like
giphy.gif
:dabcasar:If I don’t get the ps5 by after thanksgiving I’m robbing some kid coming out from GameStop nothing is stopping me this year I been waiting too long and what the kid going to do play roblox and I don’t want to pay those resellers

You boys be sure to DM me, so I can give you links on tor to get your ps5

Arma

VIP
So are you gonna marry again in the future or was that it?

Of course, I'm gonna remarry. You think I work 60 hours a week and plan on establishing a boat manufacturing company in Africa, so that I can live in a home by myself?

The entire time reading this I was 💯 sure your ex wife was not Somali until you said she was. She sounds like 100 spoiled entitled Karen, didn’t know xalimos have Karens too. Idk what is about people but if they find a decent partner they treat then bad. It’s almost like you gotta treat them bad first before they can.

Karens come in every race. Some people are just like that, I guess. Glad I got out of that marriage.

That’s sad. Mutual respect is important. If playing games is what you like then she should respect that. Next time set boundaries.

Yep, well said, saxiib. Boundaries are key. Funny thing is, she knew I was a gamer before we got married....then she flipped on me.

I thought your ex was mixed raced Creole, no?

Regarding Ajnabi jecel yeah I get where you coming from but I believe it's secondary. The fact you let her make you give up on gaming hobby shows she did not respect you either. You should have called her out when praising her sister husband with the same remarks about gaming.

Trending

Latest posts