Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I saw this on Lipstick alley posted by a Somali user around 5 years ago
Apparently her mother knew Iman and she got tea for us
Its cold still good :mybusiness:

Here's the link i found it from
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/424446-Iman-and-Spencer-Haywood/page3
The tea:

ok this man is a douchebag(referring to Imans ex husband basketplayer also Imans eldest daughters father) my mother knew iman when she was married to him and him and his family treated her like
poop.png
. his family told her she was a jungle freak from africa and wasn't worthy of him and called her a because she was a model. they hated the fact she wasn't african american and didn't want spencer with her at all. they got together shortly after she moved to the states from kenya and she was very brand new at the time, the only reason he got with her was bc she was the sweet naive foreigner. i'm glad she wised up and dumped his unfortunate ass. he verbally and psychically abused iman and told her how lucky she was to be with him and how she would never find anyone like him, etc. the physical abuse didn't start until after she had their first daughter zuhleka (sp??). after they broke up she dated around and dated a lot of white guys, i'm pretty sure she dated warren beatty until eventually ending up with someone who treated her right, david, who i love! oh and some random tea, it's well known that iman does not like her older daughter at all and resents her bc she's half spencer. her daughter is dark skinned (and i truly believe iman has some self hate) and very tall and overweight and i don't think she received half the love iman's other daughter alex gets from david.
disdain.png

Another one :sass2:

girl this could last allll night
laugh.gif
my mom moved to the states in 1980 and met iman in nyc in 1983 i believe. iman was already a successful model at the time and let my mom stay with her (somali's are always willing to help out another one) when my mom was going to school in nyc and working for about 6 months. my mom visited her for years and they were friends but fell out around the time i was born (89) bc my mom moved, but my mom visited once again in 94 i think in nyc
anyway, iman sold her soul to become a model. no lie. somali's are very strict muslims, we don't drink, we don't do pork, we don't have pre marital sex, we pray often, etc. somali women especially are supposed to be extremely chaste and religious and iman was while she was a college student in kenya but then peter beard discovered her and she moved to nyc. she told my mom when she first met beard, and after he told her what modeling was, that she didn't want to show any skin and keep her headscarf
laugh.gif
don't know how long that lasted. when iman was an up and coming model she had lost her virginity to a fashion photographer and she had an affair with calvin klein for yearss. she partied at studio 54 and used every drug under the sun and drank like crazy (which is NO NO for muslims obviously) and slept around with actors and photographers and designers. she bleached her skin too because her agent told her she was too dark to be mainstream and the only dark model that people wanted at the time was grace jones.
disdain.png
she got pregnant in 1981 i think and had an abortion because she didn't want another one after zuhleka (another big no no). OH! and both my parents told me this the other day. iman's older sister was really sick in the hospital in nyc and couldn't afford the bill and told the nurses her sister is iman she can pay for it and iman was PISSED bc she didn't want anyone to know she was related to her bc her family is nothing like her, very typical somali (very ethnic, not glam whatsoever). when people(especially people from poor backgrounds) hit it big, the first thing they do is help our their parents right? not iman. she rents out this tiny, tiny apartment for her mother in the city i live and never calls her. her mother is a client of my dad's and she talks about her a lot lol. somali's hate her guts. like literally think she's the dirtiest, nastiest, sell out on the planet (in a way she is). and iman isn't considered beautiful at all in somali's standards, and people always crack on how one of our ugliest is known as our prettiest (i disagree, i think she's stunning). ok that's all i can think of right now lol

Ooooh :whew:

This one though :whoo:
"Iman acts likes she cares about all those starving children in Somalia," this. she doesn't give a SHIT. it's all about looking good in public

She also called her eldest daughter a whale lmaooo
Apparently she favors her half white kid more than her eldest :wow1:

OP said this too probably the highlight of this post

"i feel as though iman just completely forgot where she came from. she don't care about her mother, siblings, old friends, (does she even have somali friends now??) the issues plaguing somali people today, etc. when she is the one of the few (only her and k'naan really) somali people in the public eye that can really make a difference! she is the definition of a sell out. sorry for the mini rant lol."

Basically for those who thinks this is too long to read

She is a selfhater, Disrespects her family and wasnt a muslim
Now can we stop praising her and start focusing on real somali beauties that appreciates their origins
:patrice:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Sounds like a hater who made that shit up. Most of Iman's life is a lie clearly.
She really does look like she has done drugs and drunk alcohol
Like have you seen her recent pictures
She looks like those mean habaryars your mom invites over that screams at you for no reason :damn:

Gambar

VIP
She really does look like she has done drugs and drunk alcohol
Like have you seen her recent pictures
She looks like those mean habaryars your mom invites over that screams at you for no reason :damn:

I'm convinced most Somalis who are famous all have fake stories, they're all liars, and to some degree mentally insane.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I'm convinced most Somalis who are famous all have fake stories, they're all liars, and to some degree mentally insane.
Iman is on a whole nother level sxb
This isn't even fake it sounds like its real fr fr

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
At the end of the day, Iman is 61 and would still get it.

Last edited:

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
I've always wondered why she doesn't have real eyebrows?

what is her qabil
dont say mj dont say mj dont say mj

i think she should be left alone. let her live her life.
MJ

This story is entirely plausible, and most likely so. Such things are heavily documented in the fashion industry, and just like with Hollywood, people will sell their soul to get in.

Like that Palestinian YouTuber who first gotta a tattoo, but then fell into depression over it cuz he's a Muslim and so is his family, so he got it removed. Only later he suddenly gets a low tier movie deal in Hollywood and now he has a tattoo of his two dogs that cover his whole forearm. Just an example of how these people drop their family and background the second they can.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
fucking mj ruining our name. :lolbron:
MJ

This story is entirely plausible, and most likely so. Such things are heavily documented in the fashion industry, and just like with Hollywood, people will sell their soul to get in.

Like that Palestinian YouTuber who first gotta a tattoo, but then fell into depression over it cuz he's a Muslim and so is his family, so he got it removed. Only later he suddenly gets a low tier movie deal in Hollywood and now he has a tattoo of his two dogs that cover his whole forearm. Just an example of how these people drop their family and background the second they can.
:hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending