Status
Not open for further replies.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
The MJs are coming for that ass OP

tumblr_nfghuinmk61s5n19go1_400.gif

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I've never met an skinny dark abgaal so cut the bullshit warya.

What planet are you from? Most abgaal girls are curvy and light.
Stop projecting your typical skinny dark assless MJ features onto Hawiye
Im half hawiye :drakelaugh::pachah1::pachah1:
i know how abgaals look though most of them are dark and really skinny :russ:

Idk why more MJ's arent embracing Iman. She's had an illustrious career and was married to one of the best song writers of our generation.

Then again Im a gaal :patrice:

Opone

Well first of all let me say a few things
1) Every somali is an alleged relative/friend who lived with her
2) There were soooooooo many jealous hawayie/isaaq somalis who make stuff up about her just because they can never become as loved worldwide or successful as she is.
3) She is an MJ icon and we all know how the other somalis hate seeing us prosper
4) she loves her daughter and has given her a high rank in her company. She is the only daughter that she has been raised publicly, if she hides anyone its the half white kid. dont project your hatred for black features on my WOKE habier
5) She is EXTREMLY proud of her somalinimo and has mentions it every chance she gets.

STUNT ON THEM HABIER!

6) hundreds of your habiers and abties are out here showing up to their daily
appointment in LCBO, dont act like her drinking (if she ever drank) has yall shook. infact i recall certain members on this very thread admitting to indulge in the devils juice
7) you guys are very guilable if you beleive these fanfiction written by ugly xalimos. i see those same "shes not even the most beutiful, shes consdired ugly by somali standereds" on every iman video on youtube. clearly yall are shook by MJ beuty and could NEVER compare.
8) Op arent you a refugee? are you mad the only person who discovered you was amisom?

"I came as a swan, i am...a SOMALI" ~ iman

and yall call her self hating, meanwhile your hawayie princess kanaan is out here making terroist movies about yall and hiring madows and habashies to play yall.

Last edited:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Tell me already, I'm abgaal.
You just gotta meet alot of somali people, Ask them for their qabiil then you'll soon have a picture about what the qabiil looks like
Iss easy shit cant belive you never done it before :mjlol:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Well first of all let me say a few things
1) Every somali is an alleged relative/friend who lived with her
2) There were soooooooo many jealous hawayie/isaaq somalis who make stuff up about her just because they can never become as loved worldwide or successful as she is.
3) She is an MJ icon and we all know how the other somalis hate seeing us prosper
4) she loves her daughter and has given her a high rank in her company. She is the only daughter that she has been raised publicly, if she hides anyone its the half white kid. dont project your hatred for black features on my WOKE habier
5) She is EXTREMLY proud of her somalinimo and has mentions it every chance she gets.

STUNT ON THEM HABIER!

6) hundreds of your habiers and abties are out here showing up to their daily
appointment in LCBO, dont act like her drinking (if she ever drank) has yall shook. infact i recall certain members on this very thread admitting to indulge in the devils juice
7) you guys are very guilable if you beleive these fanfiction written by ugly xalimos. i see those same "shes not even the most beutiful, shes consdired ugly by somali standereds" on every iman video on youtube. clearly yall are shook by MJ beuty and could NEVER compare.
8) Op arent you a refugee? are you mad the only person who discovered you was amisom?​
This wasnt even about her qabiil lmao I thought she was hawiye honestly
Only you northerners care about thag shit
Dont talk about me being a refugee atleast i cant speak and write in y own language tf u mean habier and abtie did your parents lock you in a basement when you were young naa loqada baro shaytaanyahow waxiyow nasaha digsiga uu eg leh afka qurmonka xer shakshuukoyahow

Opone

This wasnt even about her qabiil lmao I thought she was hawiye honestly
Only you northerners care about thag shit
Dont talk about me being a refugee atleast i cant speak and write in y own language tf u mean habier and abtie did your parents lock you in a basement when you were young naa loqada baro shaytaanyahow waxiyow nasaha digsiga uu eg leh afka qurmonka xer shakshuukoyahow

the steady diet youve been consuming of salt water and MJ envy is very concerning. For 2 dollers a day yall can help her out. maskiinta

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
the steady diet youve been consuming of salt water and MJ envy is very concerning. For 2 dollers a day yall can help her out. maskiinta
Naa horta i sheeg ninkan meeshe lugu xiray?? looqadisa maba ku hadli kari subhanallah
Stop with this qabiil shit im not even jealous bc of her qabiil somalis in general dont like her not bc shes MJ but because of how she acts

Opone

Naa horta i sheeg ninkan meeshe lugu xiray?? looqadisa maba ku hadli kari subhanallah
Stop with this qabiil shit im not even jealous bc of her qabiil somalis in general dont like her not bc shes MJ but because of how she acts
somalis in general? you mean non MJ somalis who have done nothing with their lives but sit on benefits and pop out gang bangers? those somalis? you mean the house wives who are 500 pounds who are SHOOK that MJ dont crack? or get fat apparently. you mean these same somalis who shower in diana are LIVID that this dark skin MJ is seen as the most beautiful african to ever live? SO livid that they write entire dissertations about her bleaching and coke escapades? okay..i guess

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
somalis in general? you mean non MJ somalis who have done nothing with their lives but sit on benefits and pop out gang bangers? those somalis? you mean the house wives who are 500 pounds who are SHOOK that MJ dont crack? or get fat apparently. you mean these same somalis who shower in diana are LIVID that this dark skin MJ is seen as the most beautiful african to ever live? SO livid that they write entire dissertations about her bleaching and coke escapades? okay..i guess
No one is jealous of your starving dhuxul lookin asses :drakelaugh:
Tell me one somali that is jealous, I didn't even know she was MJ nigga go attack those who said she was MJ you're a confused soul wallahi
With your Atheist Stoner Bisexual MJ ass gtfo
Its only you who care about this qabiil shit so stop posting and embarrassing yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending