Some tea i found about former model Iman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I cant possibly do that, shes fighting the good fight against the muslims. Are the two MJ politicians in american and canada ugly? Do you see a pattern? If you wont have him i guess the isaaqs can. They have a stronger affinity for incest anyway. :yacadiim:
The American one is only half MJ her mum is shanshiyo and the Canadian one is half MJ too, his mum is HG. The full MJ celebs have been proven to be ugly. You got away with Iman though and even she could be only half MJ. :yacadiim:

his wasn't normal, it was very crowded.

Just cuz I dont have a Gigantic forehead like you doesn't mean i got bantu ancestry, its got me some halimos unlike you with a receding hairline no halimos would give you chance thus rendering you Gay.. Sorry man its a fact MJ's are an ugly group of people :manny:

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
Yeah, the wedding part of for her. Adna... he's ugly laakin if he was into that demonic shit he'd beat your cheeks too :dead:

C3BFn73WEAUVsjp.jpg

Opone

The American one is only half MJ her mum is shanshiyo and the Canadian one is half MJ too, his mum is HG. The full MJ celebs have been proven to be ugly. You got away with Iman though and even she could be only half MJ. :yacadiim:
Thats literally all but ayan hersi (whom i find to be a rare beauty, her hatred for islam makes her skin glow, natural highlighter mashallah) and barkhad. barkhad is clearly the outlier and thats not an accident. I will do some digging to find his biological father, its probably a goat or a praying mentis, whatever it is, im sure it wont be MJ.

Opone

Just cuz I dont have a Gigantic forehead like you doesn't mean i got bantu ancestry, its got me some halimos unlike you with a receding hairline no halimos would give you chance thus rendering you Gay.. Sorry man its a fact MJ's are an ugly group of people :manny:

Halimos go after gypsies and nazis, Im sure they assumed you were a Neanderthal dipped in chocolate too with that busy forehead

Status
Not open for further replies.