Some tea i found about former model Iman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
No one is jealous of your starving dhuxul lookin asses :drakelaugh:
Tell me one somali that is jealous, I didn't even know she was MJ nigga go attack those who said she was MJ you're a confused soul wallahi
With your Atheist Stoner Bisexual MJ ass gtfo
Its only you who care about this qabiil shit so stop posting and embarrassing yourself
Im sure you had pure intensions when you posted this fan fiction. unless you actually are dumb and naiive. arent you like 12?

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Im sure you had pure intensions when you posted this fan fiction. unless you actually are dumb and naiive. arent you like 12?
Warya go and smoke weed with your boyfriend or something instead of embarrassing yourself
So what if i was 12 you're gonna fight a 12 y/o lmaooooooo

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Well first of all let me say a few things
1) Every somali is an alleged relative/friend who lived with her
2) There were soooooooo many jealous hawayie/isaaq somalis who make stuff up about her just because they can never become as loved worldwide or successful as she is.
3) She is an MJ icon and we all know how the other somalis hate seeing us prosper
4) she loves her daughter and has given her a high rank in her company. She is the only daughter that she has been raised publicly, if she hides anyone its the half white kid. dont project your hatred for black features on my WOKE habier
5) She is EXTREMLY proud of her somalinimo and has mentions it every chance she gets.

STUNT ON THEM HABIER!

6) hundreds of your habiers and abties are out here showing up to their daily
appointment in LCBO, dont act like her drinking (if she ever drank) has yall shook. infact i recall certain members on this very thread admitting to indulge in the devils juice
7) you guys are very guilable if you beleive these fanfiction written by ugly xalimos. i see those same "shes not even the most beutiful, shes consdired ugly by somali standereds" on every iman video on youtube. clearly yall are shook by MJ beuty and could NEVER compare.
8) Op arent you a refugee? are you mad the only person who discovered you was amisom?

"I came as a swan, i am...a SOMALI" ~ iman

and yall call her self hating, meanwhile your hawayie princess kanaan is out here making terroist movies about yall and hiring madows and habashies to play yall.
@Sovereign-Reiko is that you sis?
On another note the bad spelling of Hawiye and habaryar sounds like @Knowthyself

Opone

Warya go and smoke weed with your boyfriend or something instead of embarrassing yourself
So what if i was 12 you're gonna fight a 12 y/o lmaooooooo
walahi any 12 yearold that disrespects iman has to square up. Or ayan hersi for that matter. Mjs in general are off limits. Yall can have barkhad though, hes an honorary hawayie as far as im concerned.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
walahi any 12 yearold that disrespects iman has to square up. Or ayan hersi for that matter. Mjs in general are off limits. Yall can have barkhad though, hes an honorary hawayie as far as im concerned.
Fr the only reason why Somalia ended up like this is bc of you northerners going crazy about qabiil
Stay mad though thag the only MJ representative you have is a gaal cadaan ass licking ugly selfhating

Reign

VIP
Stop pushing your ugly alien looking ass farax onto us. He's a proud MJ man. :ohlord:
Ayan Hersi is also very ugly. Take the L. :ohlord:

As far as I am concerned you probably look like Barkhad Abdi, us Hawiyes are superior in looks, stop projecting you dhuxul Qashin

Opone

Stop pushing your ugly alien looking ass farax onto us. He's a proud MJ man. :ohlord:
She has created a platform for herself, and has many accolades under her belt. I will happily accept her as my own. Barkhad is fathered by a hawayie man, they lied to him clearly and raised him as an MJ (i added "an" because MJ becomes a vowel due to its great prominence) . he still has his hawayie antics he inherited from his true father though. Im sorry reign, i wont be accepting him.

Opone

As far as I am concerned you probably look like Barkhad Abdi, us Hawiyes are superior in looks, stop projecting you dhuxul Qashin
First of all I've seen your forehead. it was small which points to bantu ancestry. the rest of that post is pure speculation which renders it null and void. He is your brother.

Reign

VIP
She has created a platform for herself, and has many accolades under her belt. I will happily accept her as my own. Barkhad is fathered by a hawayie man, they lied to him clearly and raised him as an MJ (i added "an" because MJ becomes a vowel due to its great prominence) . he still has his hawayie antics he inherited from his true father though. Im sorry reign, i wont be accepting him.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: Just accept it. All the famous MJs are ugly and qasaro except iman. Unclaim Ayan Donkey looking ass Hersi as well while you're at it.

Can you just tell us your previous nick?

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

Put some respekk on Barkhad's name. He's ugly but I bet a 15 minute call to your abo, and your hooyo will be prepping for the aroos. He's closer to beesha Majeerteen than Iman as far as I'm concerned. :ufdup:

Opone

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: Just accept it. All the famous MJs are ugly and qasaro except iman. Unclaim Ayan Donkey looking ass Hersi as well while you're at it.

Can you just tell us your previous nick?
I cant possibly do that, shes fighting the good fight against the muslims. Are the two MJ politicians in american and canada ugly? Do you see a pattern? If you wont have him i guess the isaaqs can. They have a stronger affinity for incest anyway. :yacadiim:

i dont have one. i havent changed it since i joined.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
First of all I've seen your forehead. it was small which points to bantu ancestry. the rest of that post is pure speculation which renders it null and void. He is your brother.
Every somali has big foreheads, MJs aren't fleeing from that i tell u
Every single qabiil, you'll see one or two with normal foreheads

Opone

Put some respekk on Barkhad's name. He's ugly but I bet a 15 minute call to your abo, and your hooyo will be prepping for the aroos. He's closer to beesha Majeerteen than Iman as far as I'm concerned. :ufdup:
Im male.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts