Some tea i found about former model Iman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Thats literally all but ayan hersi (whom i find to be a rare beauty, her hatred for islam makes her skin glow, natural highlighter mashallah) and barkhad. barkhad is clearly the outlier and thats not an accident. I will do some digging to find his biological father, its probably a goat or a praying mentis, whatever it is, im sure it wont be MJ.

Stop playing @Knowthyself
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

You better leave my boy Barkhad alone. He is better looking than Ayan Donkey Hersi. :ufdup:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Thats literally all but ayan hersi (whom i find to be a rare beauty, her hatred for islam makes her skin glow, natural highlighter mashallah) and barkhad. barkhad is clearly the outlier and thats not an accident. I will do some digging to find his biological father, its probably a goat or a praying mentis, whatever it is, im sure it wont be MJ.

What's your sub-sub clan?

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
I'm conflicted as to whether I should salute you or be disgusted. :hmm:

tumblr_inline_n3ghj9J3u91qcklud.gif

Halimos go after gypsies and nazis, Im sure they assumed you were a Neanderthal dipped in chocolate too with that busy forehead

Lol Your hatred for Halimos is showing, Sorry man I know its tough to get rejected and dragged by them but no need to project that onto us winners who are having success with these beautiful halimos
you can always continue onto your khaniis ways :manny:

How is the second one surprising? The modelling/fashion industry is very exploitative and it's fair to say that most models pretty much have to sell themselves to make it big. Pretty fucked up how she treated her family though.

Status
Not open for further replies.