Somalis on Lipstickalley lying/embarassing us

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that were the case, then why were white slaves considered the most expensive and black slaves the cheapest?

Here are what some Arab travellers said about the Vikings when encountering them:

“I have never seen men more physically perfect than they, being tall as date palms, blond and ruddy and wearing neither tunics nor caftans.”
The Arabs and whites are both caucasoids ... Scandinavians objectively have been tall, strong people with light exotic hair and features, many people fin them attractive. Arab noses have a few variation and they share one with the scandis that they like as well. The hooked large semitic nose is the one mainly associated with them, but they themselves know that it isn't beautiful and isn't the only type they have. Also arabs know they're much shorter, hairer and smaller boned than the vikings, all of which are objectively seen as beautiful.

The arabs culturally have always had an affinity to whiteness in their culture for long..
They [the Arabs] call an individual with a white complexion ahmar. 'Aisha, wife of the Prophet, was called al-humaira, (a diminutive form of the word ahmar) because her skin was
white. The Arabs also used to call the Persians and the Romans humr (plural of ahmar) because the color of their skins is white. And they mean the white color when they say al-husnu ahmar (beauty is white).

World

VIP
The Arabs and whites are both caucasoids ... Scandinavians objectively have been tall, strong people with light exotic hair and features, many people fin them attractive. Arab noses have a few variation and they share one with the scandis that they like as well. The hooked large semitic nose is the one mainly associated with them, but they themselves know that it isn't beautiful and isn't the only type they have. Also arabs know they're much shorter, hairer and smaller boned than the vikings, all of which are objectively seen as beautiful.

The arabs culturally have always had an affinity to whiteness in their culture for long..
Ok that’s what I said so what are you arguing about?

World

VIP
Guys don’t bleach thier skin it’s a female problem and girls always say they prefer Darkskin men but guys generally prefer lighter
What women say and what women do are two very different things. If black women really did love dark skin men then they wouldn’t be so happy when an average white guy shows them attention. It’s all just a front. That’s why those BLM black chicks are usually in a relationship with white men. Black men complain about this themselves.

Ok that’s what I said so what are you arguing about?
That is what arabs have believed culturally yes. I was explaining why they admired white slaves and were fond of the vikings looks but that point doesn't help your argument when arabs have always liked white skin culturally.

and for them to like Scandis well of course, they're not only white (which arabs like) but also are tall and strong.

Last edited:
Bullshit we don’t see anyone higher then us maybe your family my family full of Somali supremacists

I wasn't talking about your family i would appreciate if you didn't talk about mine in a negative way. This is public forum everyone can have their opinion heard. What i said was based on things i have seen here abroad and backhome and if you're in denial you put argument forward let us see what you have to say.

Lol

I feel like we are being held hostage on this forum. You’re not allowed to tell the truth or you will be abused and trolled.

I read her post and I saw no lies Somalis treat fairer skin half Somalis (cadan or arab) better than they treat Somalis who are half west African or black.

As much as I despise the half Colombian fake account it has exposed what a lot of us thought was there. The amount of faraxs who are drooling over her compared to the amount of hate other half Somalis receive who are half Cushitic like @Horner. Just shows Somalis deem beautiful whatever is further away from black and closer to white.

Or it's because Colombians are known to be one of the most attractive people in this world. Now you're mad at Faaraxs for being red-blooded men. Fucking ridiculous.

Not to mention the fact that she's (stupidly) one of the only girls with their pic up. Let's be honest, she's probably better looking than you and ... for a 17 year old. :damn::jcoleno:

It's not objective truth, but between a Somali-Colombian mix and a Somali-Nigerian mix, I'll put my money on the half Colombian looking better. f*ck all your salty feelings.

Also, I woulda simped the shit out of Horner, but I can't plot on her e-cheeks cause she might abort my baby leading us to a tragic love story ending in murder suicide

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
“dem samalians really feel dat way?”
View attachment 50885

“Guurrrr f*ck these samalians ugh they cancelled”
View attachment 50884

chubby-woman-sitting-desk-illustration-depicts-black-computer-keyboard-56407463.jpg

-lipstickalley users
:dead::deadosama::dead1:
Why did I hear this in my head with a certain accent and tone.

Lol, no.

Both girls and guy preffer to marry anything non-black: arab, white and anything resembling those race ie. Paki ,indian and other aliens. A white incel who said the shahada will have better chance getting a somali girl than you. Girls on avarage marry out than the boys and they overwhelmingly marry cadaan or carab. We have a whole clan made of yemeni father and a somali mother ffs, they are called muwalads, i think.

Somalis are inherently suffer superiority complex in a sence our superiority complex has hierarchy where we look dowm on nor-horner blacks and look up to whites a nd arabs and brag about how our phenotype resembles that of the great races of white. Except it we are no better than the indian man or the south-korean or japenese girls don't have no more white fever than somali girls.

Somali identity and pride has always been linking our lieneage to arab lineages and calaiming ourselfs to be arabs and thus proud and superior to other africans.
Somali identity has nothing to do with Arabs we just share a religion with them otherwise we would’ve been completely Arabized if that was the case like the Sudanese

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Don't play coy. Why do a lot of somali female fobs have profile pics of random hindi women (not even bollywood actresses at least) but just generic stock photos. You really act like olive skin and dark hair isn't a standard of beauty for a lot of somalis? I don't care about your personal preference before you tell me, nor did I say it's the only standard of beauty, just that a lot of somalis would say mashallah to a somali person who doesn't look somali. Get your head out of the sand. @Knowles check out the level of denial here
There's a recent problem with Somalis back home consuming too much Bollywood and Turkish media. It's a very new problem so people in the diaspora might not be aware of it but it is driving Xalimos back home to try to look like their favourite Turkish/Hindi actress by bleaching. This isn't actually part of our culture though. Hindis were seen as lowly misers not too long ago.

Sure and somalis don't use pics of hindis and arabs as their facebook profile pics :mjlol: its a bitter pill to swallow, but its the truth
That's cause Somalis in Somalia only have access to Indian and Arab movies/tixane cause that's the only thing translated for them. Why are u removing context just to attack them? Don't every community have the celebs they follow as their Avis in social media? At this point you are hell bent on making Somalis like you, ie a self hater. Didn't I whip u out of shape the last time u opened ur unwashed mouth and typed ur lies in ur unmanicured fingers nacalaa

Don't play coy. Why do a lot of somali female fobs have profile pics of random hindi women (not even bollywood actresses at least) but just generic stock photos. You really act like olive skin and dark hair isn't a standard of beauty for a lot of somalis? I don't care about your personal preference before you tell me, nor did I say it's the only standard of beauty, just that a lot of somalis would say mashallah to a somali person who doesn't look somali. Get your head out of the sand. @Knowles check out the level of denial here
What do u know about Hollywood celebs? I don't watch kpop and All these motherfuckers look generic Asians to me I also know jack shit about pop culture and don't know 99% of these Western celebs but I'm not gonna go around chatting shit about things I don't about eedadaa wasee

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Well no shit sherlock. I mean is it really surprising that the ugliest and second darkest race of females (not males because we know lamagoodle niggas can't get foreign females) prefer any race of men lighter than them e.g. bantu, mixed race, white, arab south asian, east asian over their own males. Nothing disgust lamagoodle females more than having lamagoodle looking kids. It's just that low-t lamagoodle niggas have some kind of fetish watching white guy fuckin their females. Disgusting i know. :susp:

Just look at this comment on this video

lalmO4Q.png

2ej1g2.jpg

Sure and somalis don't use pics of hindis and arabs as their facebook profile pics :mjlol: its a bitter pill to swallow, but its the truth
Now answer me this question. Do u live in Indian/Pakistani populated area? Have u seen 1 Somali that lives around Indians and thinks they're attractive let alone having inferiority to the!m? Also all the shit u said about she's got Indian hair as a compliment by some Somalis, it's just a term some Somalis have for soft straight hair and got Nothing to do with inferiority complex? Common now, that would be so easy to grasp. Humans named to many things after other humans doesn't mean they find them superior. Somalis know Indians due to movies an Indians are known for soft hair and the description came about to differentiate soft hair from hard Bantu hair. Almost everyone prefers soft hair and we naturally can get that hair without inter mixing with other races. I would prefer they didn't use that term but I'm not gonna go around spreading lie and removing context just to attack them loser

Muji

VIP
Or it's because Colombians are known to be one of the most attractive people in this world. Now you're mad at Faaraxs for being red-blooded men. Fucking ridiculous.

Not to mention the fact that she's (stupidly) one of the only girls with their pic up. Let's be honest, she's probably better looking than you and ... for a 17 year old. :damn::jcoleno:

It's not objective truth, but between a Somali-Colombian mix and a Somali-Nigerian mix, I'll put my money on the half Colombian looking better. f*ck all your salty feelings.

Also, I woulda simped the shit out of Horner, but I can't plot on her e-cheeks cause she might abort my baby leading us to a tragic love story ending in murder suicide

Wow all that self-hate in one post.

I am truly disgusting.

You are assuming a half Colombian is better looking than me because I’m full somali?

Why don’t you just marry a full Colombian in that case you coon.
ED020BB1-255F-4D4F-AAA1-B33A5E03D109.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts